Love, Teddy Lupin

By anotherbrokenwriter

"And I realized Even though you are gone, A part of you will always remain Inside of me. As long as the memo... More

I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
Final Chapter: XXXII
Your Brother, Remus Lupin

III

4K 178 42
By anotherbrokenwriter

September 1,2009

Dear Mom and Dad, 

First of all, i'm sorry for not writing to you frequently. I guess it just gets harder as the years pass by and harder every time I seem to need you. 

On my birthday I received a letter from the school everybody went to. And when I mean everybody, i mean everybody. Harry, Ginny, Uncle Ron, Uncle Percy, Uncle George, Grandma... 

You two.  

Hogwarts. 

Harry says that I don't have to worry about anything bad happening, except the usual drama that teenagers bring. He mentioned that you two were the ones that made this possible. That without your sacrifice, I wouldn't been able to attend school safe. 

I can also change my hair color! I changed it to the pink that mum had in a photo that I carry around, but I think I also like the brown that dad had. What if i combine the two? Would that look weird? Harry told me not to change the colors too much, but Ginny keeps on saying to ignore my godfather and change it to whatever color I wanted too.. But  especially red, just like hers. 

By the way, did you know that my family placed bets?! 

They're ripped between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. Well, everybody wants me to be in Gryffindor., because apparently I'm just like dad but Grandma Andy says I might be in Hufflepuff, just like you mom. 

I'll tell you once I get sorted, which house it was. 

Will you be able to see my sorting from above? 

I'm in the train right now, and I think I may have made a friend.. He's sleeping though. I wonder if i should wake him up. 

Love, Teddy Lupin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.1K 18
Thea learns that being extinguished is worse than being alight. [ THE DEATHLY HALLOWS ] [ BOOK TWO ⟶ SEQUEL TO HELL HEART ] started; 20th sept 2019...
615K 17.1K 63
[COMPLETED] --- A story about a Lestrange who is not quite as she seems and a werewolf who just can't help being intrigued. ∞ I've been hearing s...
55.7K 1.5K 15
❝𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖾.❞ When her life is completely transformed into an apocalyptic nightm...
219K 4.2K 65
a sirius black love story *currently editing* ••• i do not own the rights to any of the characters except maude collins and her family ••• #1 in fanf...