take back » de la cruz

By kkourtney

"i miss her every single day." in which he wishes he could take back his mistake. [season 1] [lowercase int... More

cast
prologue
i. when she moved into town
ii. how they met
iii. monty falls in love
iv. elizabeth falls in love
v. he tells his friends
vi. she tells her friends
vii. monty confesses
viii. their first kiss
ix. the first reassurance
x. she meets his parents
xi. he meets her family
xii. their first argument
xiii. the makeup
xiv. their almost first time
xv. the breakup
xvi. the makeup pt. 2
xvii. a party
xviii. how it ends
a question
xix. how montgomery finds out
sequel!

xx. present day

4.3K 82 12
By kkourtney

it had been weeks since elizabeth's funeral. montgomery found himself sitting in front of her headstone, once again.

he usually ended up here every day, always finding something to talk about. he wanted to keep her as up to date as he could.

"i got into a fight today. it was with bryce again. surprising, right? he says that i should move on." monty stated. he looked at his girlfriend's headstone.

"i miss you. i hope you know that. elle, i don't think you're a prude. please know that. i should have listened to you. maybe then....." montgomery's voice trailed off as he began to tear up.

he let the tears fall.
"maybe then you'd be alive. fuck, i hate myself for that night. i won't go to anymore parties. i won't drink anymore. i'd give anything in the world to have you back here with me. i loved you, elle. you were the best part of my life and i realize it now. i wanted to grow up with you." monty kneeled on the ground and he began to sob.

montgomery placed the roses that he had bought on top to the grass in front of her headstone.

"elizabeth valentine, you'll always have my heart. you'll always be my epic love." monty whispered.

---
and that's the end of take back!
thanks so much for reading and supporting this story, and i have decided that i will be making a sequel (which will be coming soon) !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 439 24
Clarissa Jensen remembered everything about her first love. Jeff Atkins was her first everything. After losing her best friend and first love, she fe...
438K 7.8K 58
"I was so busy trying to protect you that I couldn't see that I needed to be protected FROM you."
5.2K 77 17
❝YOU NEVER REALLY FORGET YOUR FIRST LOVE❞ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ slowburn love story tsitp s1-s2
450K 10.7K 57
she was her other half - literally how does hannah baker's twin sister deal with her death? more importantly - how does she deal with the tapes her s...