Depend On Me [18+]

OhMyO_O tarafından

*** Fair warning: This story is an acid trip. It's on steroids 24/7*** *Touch is werewolves' love language* ... Daha Fazla

She told me to run, so I ran like the wind.
Momentary Pleasure was a thing of the past!
Submission is my best feature
Strange surroundings
My Little Savage
Day 2: OUTSIDE??
How to make enemies 101
Day 3: Rejected
All part of the plan
These bitches are scared of me
Shit happens
Trapped
Different
Lost in my own bathroom (NSFW)
Porn is the best way to fit in
Expanding your view
To make up is to make out
The Truth will set you Free
The truth is rarely pure and never simple
Mother Deary don't remember me
Monster is me
Her Daddy has issues
My mate is not like the other Alphas (NSFW)
Alpha in heat and in disbelief (NSFW)
Hello darkness, my old friend. I've come to talk to you again.
Tired of my Own Bullshit
Eat me out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (NSFW)
Bitter fights and Sweet hugs
Proving our worth
What does it mean to be possessive?
Sex on legs
Break me (NSFW)
Secrets
Bad cop
Socializing 101
Being the Magnificent Me (Slight NSFW)
An eye for an eye
Whose Fault? (Slight NSFW)
Who am I? (NSFW)
A trap within a trap
Chess players
Angry sex can be depressing (NSFW)
Tried to kill you bc he had a crush on your dad
What's your obsession with my ass? (NSFW)
Blackmailing is the Plan
Behave (NSFW)
More (NSFW)
Rail me (NSFW)
Something gotta give
A Breath of Fresh Air
Sometimes, it's easier to hide
Tall Tales
Love Yourself Like I Love You
Deal with it (slight NSFW)

Day one: Netflix or me

1.3K 74 17
OhMyO_O tarafından

Chapter  6

***Kaiden***

Why Goddess? Why do this to me? 

I could hear her chuckling and saying that I was the one who wanted a mate. I close my eyes and grit my teeth as I try to unlock my mate's arm around my shoulders before I shame my entire pack.  My mind fades to yesterday night after she took a bath.

***Yesterday night***

"I swear! Give me that! I'm not joking!" I run after my mate as she tries to hide under the sheets.

Every since I introduce my mate to the shows on Netflix to keep her occupied, while I took a shower, she won't let go of my laptop. Her eyes lit up and stay glued to the moving figures on the screen. That was at 6 PM.

"It's 3 in the morning! You can watch your show later after you sleep.  Ok? Come on!" 

I pull the sheets off her and try to wrestle my laptop away. But she growls and glares at me.

"Mine!" 

"I thought I was yours!" I pout and pry it away from her fingers.

"No! Give me!"

I froze and look at her. She kneels on the bed, and her eyes start glowing gold.

"Give Me!" She demands raspily.

"You spoke! My baby's learning..." I breathe in deeply to calm myself down. "I can't believe it!"

My chest puffs up with pride, and I accidentally let go of my laptop. But she was there to catch it. She runs under the bed with my laptop and the covers. I see her body shaking with laughter with the glow of the screen.

"Are you serious?" I sigh and lay on the bed. After a few minutes of silence, I look under the bed.

 "If you come to sleep, I'll hug you. I won't let go. I promise!" 

I wait a few seconds but she still didn't come out. I sigh and let her go. The laptop was helping with her speech anyway.

 I lay back on the bed resigned. 10 minutes later, her head pops up from the bed, and she smiles. She holds out the laptop to me and climbs into bed. I look at the laptop to see the credits rolling, and I laugh.

"Sure, why not?" I chuckle as she snuggles into my arms.

*Present*

  She growls something and hangs on tighter. I groan in frustration and push her even harder. She was nearly off, but then I accidentally brush my arms against her breasts, making her moan. I yank my arms away from her blushing, and she takes the opportunity to lock her elbows. My face reddens, and I silently scream as I fight my wolf.

All of the sudden, she suddenly froze and her eyes snap open. She glares at something or someone behind me, and I heard a laugh.

"Wow. I didn't think I would get caught." My aunt's voice sounded behind me. I twist to see her standing near my window. Her eyes narrow at my mate. "Not even the Alpha can detect me if I don't want him to."

I groan and roll off the bed while my mate sat up in the middle of the bed looking both disheveled and sensual.

"Aunt Moe! What are you doing here?"

"That's one of a kind of mate you got there, son." I raise an eyebrow and wait. At that moment, my mate turns my face toward hers and stare at my eyebrow.

"Isn't she cute? Just like a pup! Anyway, your mom updated me on her condition. Did you make any progress yet? You can't keep calling her 'my mate' and mate. The Alpha's mate can't be mute and unknown to her people." I fight the urge to roll my eyes. It's been a day.

 The Captain of the pack's guard sat next to my mate and tries to brush her hair while my mate just blinks at her.

"You do realize that she not only marked me yesterday but also stole my heart," I said sounding every bit of a fool while my aunt just shakes her head at me. 

 " Captain, it's only been a day and everyone can call her Luna. Don't worry! She learns very fast. She even said her first words yesterday."

"It's not like I don't trust you Kaiden, but we can't disregard the fact that she's suspicious. It's my duty to make sure that the pack is safe. You may be confused because of the bond, but I'm not. " She said while she looks over my sleepy mate.

"The Goddess doesn't make mistake, Captain." I smile and push my mate back on the bed. She blinks at me and went back to sleep.

"That's good son, but she has to go to school when this week is over. She can't even walk straight yet. I'm just worried that the pack will suffer because of her. Plus, we need to do something about that hair of he-"

"Don't worry! I have everything under control!" I reassure her knowing well that I don't have any idea how to help my mate. My aunt's eyes glint and she smiles slowly. I have a bad feeling about the next minutes.

"You don't, but I do. First, we need a DNA test. Second, I need to register her at school. Third, you need to teach her 10 years' worth of lessons in a week. Don't worry though! She learns fast right?" 

A DNA test for what? I thought, but I didn't bring it up. It felt like I was being threatened, but why?

My aunt smiles and picks up the broken brush that my mate's hair destroyed.

I froze on the bed and did something that shook me to the core. I growl and fix my glare on my aunt. "I will not give her up!"

"You have no say in this, son. The pack is the top priority! The Elders will not allow this!" My aunt growls and her green eyes start to glow overpowering me and telling me to submit.

"She is my mate! Fuck what they think." I whisper fiercely knowing that I was fighting a losing battle. My knees hit the ground and I grit my teeth. "She is mi...ne." 

Warm hands wrap around my torso, and I turn my head to find my mate glaring at my aunt with glowing golden eyes.

My aunt's eyes widen and she stumbles. " What...?" She gulps and steadies herself. The power that was coming from my mate augments the tension in the room until it was stifling.

"Stop! I'm fine! If you continue, she'll faint." My aunt looks like she was about to blackout any second now.

"Stop! Please..." My mate turns her glare to me, and I glare back. She sighs and nips my neck as punishment. The tension in the room drops and my aunt slumps on the wall.

She breathes shakily and looks at my mate who was currently cuddling my neck.

 "I'm sorry, Kaiden. I shouldn't take it so far." 

My mate froze and slowly turns her head toward my aunt. Her face seems to say ' Bitch, you're still here?'

If I had the energy to laugh, I would.

 "Got it. He's yours." 

With those words, she takes her leave with the hairbrush in tow, leaving me with my mate. I chuckle and my mate starts laughing which made me laugh harder.

"We have a lot to do today," I  said quietly to her and she blinks at me. "But first, let's brush our teeth! Don't you dare swallow the toothpaste or chew your toothbrush like last night!" I warn her teasingly while she just pouts. 

She is really like a pup.

***Luna Ella Black***

The Luna walks into her mate's office with determination and notices that the Elders were waiting for her too. She closes the door quietly and take a seat at the conference table. She puts a folder in front of the Alpha and sighs.

"As you know, Kaiden's mate is... umm... interesting." She starts quietly. One of the Elders scoffs and she mentally sighs. "She marked Kaiden when they met, and she doesn't speak much."

The same Elder starts laughing. "Is that what you're calling it? She is mute... She marks your son without consent! She assaulted my daughter until she was barely conscious! My daughter is the second-best fighter after your son. Only ambush and trickery would put her in this state!" He yells slamming the table.

The room temperature plunges, and the Alpha smiles coldly. "Remember your place, Beta Joseph. The Elders are my advisors, not my boss. We are investigating, so calm yourself."

The Beta swallows and nods. "I apologize, Alpha Black."

The Alpha nods and looks at me. "You may continue, Ella."

She smiles. "I had a DNA test done and found information that you needed to know. Do you remember the disappearance case that happened twelve years ago?"

 They nod slowly and the Alpha's eyes lit up like he knew her next few words.

"She is Alpha Hunter and Alpha Faye's missing daughter from the Winter Night pack. Her name is Zamora Faye-Hunter and her enforcer name was Code Z. "

 The Luna watched as disbelief cross every face and resist the urge to laugh.

Beta Joseph shook his head. "Impossible! Where was she for the last 12 years? She couldn't survive by herself for those years? She was only 6. Only a monster could!"  The other Elders mumble an agreement while the Alpha starts pacing.

The Alpha stops behind his mate and sighs. "Alpha Faye was a genius at best. She probably sent her daughter away when Lily the witch attacked her. The traumatic experience must have caused her daughter to shift early, but to survive for 12 years, she must have some kind of determination." Alpha Black smiles at Ella.

"How is she, Ella?" He asks her.

She laughs and releases a shaky breath. 

" Moe wanted to test Kaiden, but she wouldn't let her. Her wolf powers surpass mine and yours. Imagine that! We only spend a few hours and minutes in our wolf forms to train and develop our strengths per day, but she has been in her wolf form for 12 years. Imagine the strength. She surpasses everyone in this pack including you and Kaiden."

Alpha black nods. "We shouldn't lose her." 

The Elders agreed while the Beta frowned.

******Chapter 6 End****
I'm sorry about the wait! I had a chemistry test last week and I have a calculus one this week!!

God knows I need encouragement!!

As a present and apology, I'll release a chapter on Wed after my Exam!

See you next time! -Z

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

163K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
125K 5.2K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
3.3M 20.7K 35
This story is 18+ and all characters in this book are 18. This book contains sexual content and sexual acts between friends. Everything is consented...
60.3K 1.6K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...