dear bully

By ashleylopez14268

letters from a girl to her abusive bully More

letter 1
letter 2
letter 3
letter 4
letter 5
letter 6
letter 7
letter 8
letter 10
letter 11
letter 12
letter 13
letter 14
letter 15
letter 16
letter 17
letter 18
letter 19
letter 20
letter 21
letter 22
letter 23
letter 24
letter 25
letter 26
!!note!!
letter 27
letter 28
letter 29
letter 31
letter 32
letter 33
letter 34
NoT a ChApTeR

letter 30

4.9K 77 31
By ashleylopez14268

Dear bully,

I shot you...

It was an accident really, I didn't think I would actually have the guts to aim at you.

Now why did I have a gun?

Well, I was supposed to go hunting alone but I found my way to your house.

The second you opened the door revealing your face all memories of when you hurt me came crashing back.

It hurts to know the person i once loved turned into my bully.

My love for you was washed away years ago.

When I shot you, you stood there confused until you fell back blood pouring out from your side.

I screamed.

I was scared.

I shot you but you deserve the pain.

Its how I felt every time you hurt me.

But why am I regretting shooting you?

Why am I standing next to you watching you die? If I regret shooting you why am I smiling?

I walked away and entered my car driving away as I heard the ambulance sirens.

You did start this battle, but I'm ending it.

Love,
Roxy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.7K 17
Originally was named "Once Upon A Fat Girl" . After breaking up with her boyfriend and pretty much being homeless, a woman ends up meeting a man who...
237K 425 41
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
1.3K 141 39
Addison Miller was horrified to discover the unthinkable was occurring; she was falling in love with her best friend's boyfriend. The same guy she sw...
67.1K 1K 58
"you're still an innocent..." ~~~ ©carolyn grey all rights reserved don't steal that's rude disclaimer: i wrote this in sixth grade. it's bad. you ha...