let's pretend (boyxboy)

By impulsivewriter

Eric is your everyday businessman, except the fact that he never went to college or to school. why? well, bec... More

let's pretend (boyxboy)
chapter-2: prove it
chapter 3:-Mama knows it all
chapter-4: confusion
chapter-5
chapter-6
Chapter-7 heart breaks and birthday cakes
chapter-8: darien's POV
chapter-9
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13-the end

chapter-10

13.1K 542 18
By impulsivewriter

A/N: ello, peeps! i thank all my 30 fans for fanning me. woohooo! could you people geive me 13 vote on all the chapters? that would just make my day

any who, on to the story

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling fatigued from last night. I yawned and then somehow managed to drag myself downstairs to the kitchen, where I found teary-eyed Savannah. I raised my eyebrow wondering what could make Savannah cry and then I came up with only one conclusion “Savannah, are you okay? What did Cameron do? Where is he? I am going to pummel him to death!” I said in the most threatening voice I could muster and I must admit it was scary.

“Eric?” she asked with her eyes wide and then squealed and jumped up from her chair to hug me. After all the hugging she slapped me. She freaking slapped me! “What the hell, Savvy?” I asked trying my best not to spill my tears as I rubbed my sore cheek.

“Is that all you got to say, mister? Where the hell were you all this time? We were all worried sick and I nearly got a heart attack worrying about you! Do you want me to die before I walk on the aisle to marry my prince charming?” savannah asked in a demanding voice

I laughed but it turned out be limited as she gave me the evil glare. “Geez woman, I was in my room, SLEEPING! Do I really need to inform you before I go off to sleep in MY room?” I asked

“No…but…wait…weren’t you out?” she asked confused as a lost puppy and she was looking cute, confused lost puppies are cute, you know.

“Ah!” I said as realization dawned on me and then continued “I came back, around five in the morning, and you guys were all sleeping and looking so cute and relaxed that I didn’t want to disturb you guys, just to inform that I was back home.”

“Relaxed? My ass! We were all so worried and why are you looking like that?” she asked me

“Looking like what?” I asked as I tried to hide my pained expression

“Like you are in pain! Wait you are in pain! Why?” she demanded and I clutched my head tightly

“Hangover” I half-lied. Hey, I had a hangover okay, but that was only half of the excuse of my pained expression. The main reason was the reason why I had gotten myself a hangover in the first place. It was one simple word. Darien.

“uhuh!” she said clearly not believing me.

“What it is the truth” I exclaimed and then winced as my head hurt badly.

“Didn’t say it was the lie. So why do you have a hangover?” she asked

“Because I got drunk” I replied

“why did you get drunk?” she asked

“BECAUSE… I was upset” I replied

“good lord! Stop acting like a one year old child and answer me, properly!” she shrieked and I winced.

“Ouch! And one year old can't talk, properly at least!” I replied

“And you are talking properly? And how the hell did you get a hangover? Didn’t I tell you how to drink without getting drunk or having a hangover?” she asked half sarcastic and half concerned

“God! I forgot to eat solid food while drinking as I thought that ice-cream would do the job” I replied and felt nauseated as I mentioned food. Then I made a dash to the bathroom before emptying the contents of my stomach out. Savannah came a bit later and then patted my back as I vomited.

“That was a sheer waste of good quality alcohol and ice-cream! What a pity!” she said sighing dramatically.

“What kinda friend are you?” I asked washing my mouth so it came out as “whad kainga fend ware woo”

“What?” she asked before rolling into laughter.

“Where are the others anyway?” I asked

“oh” she said before face-palming herself, literally, and then messaged the guys saying that I was home.

“they were out looking for ya!” she informed me

“Oh, really? Is Katrina with Darien?” I asked as my face became darker

“Awww… is Eric jealous of Katrina?” she asked smirking

“No” I replied a little too quickly

“Yeah, right” she said sarcastically as if trying to say ‘as if I believe you’

Then, I remembered last night and decided to ask for her help “Could you…” I started and then trailed off as I didn’t want her to admit my defeat of trying to push my feelings for Darr away.

“Could I? What? Answer me damn it! I don’t wanna be in the dark when I can be in the light!” she said and I looked at her weirdly

“I’ll tell you if you promise me that you won’t say ‘I told you so’” I said

She thought about it a minute or so and then screamed “I TOLD YOU SO!”

I winced and took the painkiller that was handed to me by her and then I said “I told you not to say that.”

“I didn’t say it. I screamed. You sooo… like Darien!” she said

“Big difference!” I huffed and then asked “Yeah! Got any plans savvy?”

“Eric likes Darien! Eric like Darien! Eric likes Darien!” she sang and“Hell YEAH!” she shouted once again and I winced.

“So….” I drawled out

“Firstly tell me how you feel about him.” She demanded smiling like a crazy woman she is.

“How I feel ‘bout him?” I questioned and she nodded like crazy

“well….” I started and then paused dramatically

“Oh! just tell me. Tell me! Temee……….” She said like a little child.

“Fine! Fine! I like Darr, A LOT… I want to kiss him hold him touch him and then I dunno…lick him?” I said and she wiggled her eyebrows and giggled like a little girl.

“Sooo…. What changed?” she asked

“Dunno… I guess! You were right, trying to push myself away from him only made me wanting him more and I suppose alcohol washed away the denial? I guess what I am trying to say is that last night I had this epiphany which made me realize I actually LOVE him.” I said finishing my little speech.

As soon as I stopped I heard a loud gasp and then I turned around to find Darien opening and closing his mouth like a fish. I smiled weakly and mentally cursed savannah as Darién slid down the wall holding his hands above his mouth and he being leaky eyed.

My heart stopped as he said his next words, well more likely whispered “YOU…LIKE…LOVE ME… ME TOO…”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.7K 26
We Could Only Keep It Up For A Little While... DISCLAIMER : IF YOU DO NOT CONDONE SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP, SEXUAL CONTENT ,OR ANYTHING OF THAT MANNER...
19.7K 462 25
henlo!! cover: by me! this story will contain smut, ALOT of angst, fluff, slight gore, and gay marriage. i hope you like the story! (somethingelseytx...
8.8K 650 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
275K 11.5K 49
" But the dare is so easy, all you gotta do is pass the chocolate." " Through a kiss! " College life is already hard but Cale's friends had decided t...