Shocked (Cameron Dallas fanf...

By Lillyyyy001

When you to magcon you expect to get a autograph , shirt , hug , and picture . But what happens when you get... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Update.
Chapter 4
Update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Update
Chapter 12

Shocked (Cameron Dallas fanfic)

186 2 0
By Lillyyyy001

Well let me introduce my self.I'm Lydia , 17, brown hair , 5'3 1/2 (that half counts ok ) brown eyes and in love with the magcon boys especially Cameron.

Chapter one

~Lydia POV~

After my mom literally came an told me if I didn't get up she wouldn't take me to the meet and greet today . As I got up u checked my twitter , Instagram and other social media sites . I saw cameron tweet about the Magcon event ,and I favorited it and went to get ready . I went up stairs to call Myra so we can go already . I went to bathroom straighten my hair . I put my makeup on , and no I do not use pounds of it I only put on mascara and lip balm . I went to my room to get my outfit I had already planned two weeks ago , i wore a white tank top with a black skater skirt , need high socks with my combat boots. I actually look pretty hot if I do say so myself I muttered . I heard the door open and I hear my dear best friend yelling and telling me we have to leave if we want to be ahead of the line . We got in my car I got for my birthday and we were on our way to magcon . "OMGG Lydia we are finally going to meet them , hug, and kiss them"Myra yelled .

"Okay listen Myra if we are going to meet them at least try to act normal".I said with my nicest tone .

"Okay"Myra huffed .

As we arrived at the mall i saw a whole bunch of girls in line . I look at Myra and we had the same face which was a sad face .

We got in line and I heard someone called my name I looked at the line and I see some of my friends from school asking if I want to join the line with them . I shook my head and we where in the middle of the line . "At least we only have to wait like 20 mins to meet them if we were still back there we would be here for at least a hour" Myra smiled know I was right . I was daydreaming about how I would ask for a picture and an autograph . When suddenly I was push by Myra . I look at her and she knew I was mad . "We are next I'm line Lydia " . Oh gosh I didn't even realized and soon I was facing The cameron dallas . He was clearing checking me out and I just blushed , "Do you want a picture , beautiful " I knew my face was as red as tomato riight about now . I just shook my hair and we took a selfie . He hug me and whispered "May I have your number"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note :

Hello I'm Lydia . This is my first fanfic . So please let me know how'd i do . I will be updating frequently . Well since I'm new I guess I should introduce my self . My name is Lydia Ross . Age:13 going on 14 . Height :5'3 1/2 . And I love cameron dallas . ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Bye ladies

~Lydia💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
114K 3.5K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...