Pretty Little Liars Imagines...

Oleh bbqsauceonmybiddies

"Got a secret can you keep it"๐ŸŽถ I am really bad at descriptions but I hope you like my book๐Ÿ˜Š Lebih Banyak

Hello
The characters
How you meet
Your Name In His Phone?
His Name In Your Phone๐Ÿ“ฑ
Imagine watching Jason playing basketball...
Imagine being in a secret relationship with Jason...
Imagine Mike finding out that you're missing...
Imagine Noel having a crush on you...
Imagine breaking up with Caleb...
Imagine Noel protecting you at a party...
Imagine Mike eating your food...
Imagine turning down Noel...

Imagine being in a secret relationship with Mike...

1.8K 25 0
Oleh bbqsauceonmybiddies

Imagine keeping you relationship a secret so Aria doesn't find out

"I'll be right back my mom's outside with my bag" I tell the girls before getting off of Aria's bed.

"Oh I'll help" Aria says getting off of her bed.

"No!" I say a little to quickly. All of the girls look at me suspiciously from my little outburst. "um no it's fine you know how my mom is we'd be there all night" I try to reassure the girls. 

I walk out of Aria's room before they can question me any further. I make sure I close the door behind me before walking into Mike's room. "We have a few minutes" I whisper closing his door.

he stands up from his gaming chair "what'd you tell them?" he questions wrapping his arms around me.

"That my mom was outside with my bags" I sigh in relief from the feeling of his arms around me again. 

"Where'd you put your bag?" He asks kissing my head. 

"You ask to many questions" I groan making him chuckle. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

542K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.8M 49.3K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
1.3M 56.7K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...