Poison Paradise

By Buddhachips_

"Come here. I'll be good to you." She was his assistant. Nothing more, nothing less. He promised her paradi... More

| Introduction
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.

07.

159 20 41
By Buddhachips_

You know that moment in which you have a really big desire to get popcorn and watch something as if it were a soap opera? That's exactly what I'm feeling right now as I looked at the people that were sending messages in the chatroom.

Jaehee Kang

Mr.Haaaanare you freom hell?

Jumin Han

I believe you mean "Are you from Heaven?"

Jaehee Kang

Noyou're too hewrtles to ber from haeven.

Jumin Han

Oh babe, that's the nicest thing you've said to me.

Zen

WTF!? Babe??

Jaehee Kang

Haveu beenxpossessed by 7?

MC

And are you drunk?

Jumin Han

That's an insult, assistant Kang. I was just trying to be funny.

Jumin Han

Maybe giving you the bottle of wine was a mistake.

Zen

Keyword: Tried

707

lololol

Zen

Don't laugh.

707

I think you're just jealous that Jumin has some game.

Zen

He doesn't have any game, especially not with her.

Jumin Han

I could easily get a girlfriend if I wanted.

Zen

Oh really?

Jumin Han

Yes.

Jaehee Kang

Howdid we end up like thisds, MC? We were having soooo much fun.

707

Jumin flirted with you and Zen's butthurt.

Jaehee Kang

Is that trufe, Mr. Han?

Zen

Am not!

Unknown

Wow, Zen is butthurt.

Jumin Han

It was a joke.

Zen

You're not in this, Unknown.

Unknown

Now I am.

707

Let me get my popcorn

MC

Gimme some!

Jumin Han

I assume this is entertaining.

Zen

You're proud, aren't you?

Jumin Han

Ya.

707

Jaehee, our baehee!

707

Are you still here?

Jaehee Kang

Ya I am!

707

Great, I might need you.

Jaehee Kang

For what??

707

To stir up drama, of course.

Jaehee Kang

Okayyyyyyu!

Yoosung

Wow, that was easy.

Zen

Anyways. I BET I COULD GET A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE YOU, TRUST FUND KID.

Jumin Han

For someone named Zen you sure aren't calm.

Jaehee Kang

Mr. Han you're rude.

MC

Wow, she didn't make a typo there.

Jumin Han

And you're drunk so go to bed.

Jaehee Kang

Yes sir....

- Jaehee Kang has left the chatroom-

Jumin Han

Well then, goodbye.

- Jumin Han has left the chatroom-

Zen

That guy gets on my nerves.

I couldn't help but laugh at their child like behaviour, she didn't know what was the situation between them but she knew that their argument wouldn't end soon.

"MC!" I heard boss call for me and I quickly dismissed myself from the chatroom and got up, following the sound of his fingers clashing with the keyboard.

"What did the poor keyboard ever do to you?" I asked looking at the keyboard. When it was him, you would feel pity even for the things that weren't alive.

He didn't utter a word as his eyes were fixated on the screen and he kept pressing the keys.

"Well?"

"I need you to send these emails to the people we have talked in the chat room except Luciel and V." He grabbed a black bag that I could only think that it was his; he took out another laptop and gave it to me. "Remember do not mention our names or anything else other than sending the email."

I rolled my eyes when he said the rules, it wasn't as if I knew my name or his.The task was easy enough; I sat down on a chair and placed the laptop on the desk that was the farthest away from his.

I attached all the email addresses to the recipient line, before going into the main body of the email. Boss gave me what looked like some sort of background to attach to the email and a paper with what I should write, so I also quickly inserted that. It had the Mint Eye logo on the top, just above where the text would be.

'Mint Eye?' I thought, furrowing my eyebrows as I turned around to look at his back. "What's Mint Eye? Some sort of optical store?"

The room was quiet for a few moments, the only thing that made noise in the room was his keyboard, but it suddenly stopped. "It's the organization we're part of."

'That explained the weird logo.' I thought before I grasped what he said.

"Wait, we!?" My mind paused in perplexity. "I never agreed on joining that organization!"

"You did, you just don't remember. You were quite willing to come here as well." I could almost feel that arrogant smirk on his face as he talked with me. My cheeks heated up as I imagined what embarrassing things I must have said to him.

"Whatever," I whispered to myself and continued your work. Once it was finished, I pressed sent and waited a few moments to see the confirmation that they received it.

Maybe I would be in trouble again but I still decided to snoop around his emails but that plan failed once I saw nothing at all.

'Why was he so clever? He seems to always be a step ahead of me.'

That was still a mystery to me how he accomplished to do that but I didn't want to get a headache from thinking about it too much.

"Job's done, I'll be somewhere if you need me." I walked out of the room and started walking towards the balcony; I was walking unusually slowly, even for me, as if someone put me under hypnosis in one of those Scooby-doo cartoons.

I'd always been fond of balconies. Well, that was as much as I could remember.

I felt that if I could only manage to stand on one long enough, wearing a white dress that reached my ankles, preferably during the first quarter of the moon, something would happen: music would sound, a shape would appear below, sinuous and dark, and walk towards me, while I leaned gracefully, hoping that it the person I loved, against the white as snow railing and quivered.

But this wasn't a very romantic balcony, well it was beautiful but I couldn't imagine that happen in that balcony.

I don't know where that fantasy was born from but what I described felt familiar to me. Maybe it did happen before I got into this mess. I sat down on a chair that was placed there and sighed, it would be nice to know what I was like before, who were my friends, my family... if I already had my first pet and all of those things that I didn't know of.

When my thoughts became nonsense, and all the more interesting for it, I knew I was falling asleep. Now all I had to do was let my mind drag myself into the oblivion of sleep.

Maybe if I hadn't then maybe, just maybe, that evening I would realize that right before I fell asleep he had carefully placed a blanket on top of me and called me:

"Microscopic cat".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 15.2K 42
This is just a book of whatever ideas come to mind in terms of situations involving the characters of Mystic Messenger. Please feel free to comment r...
158K 7.1K 41
*Sequel to Mystic Life* 1 year... One whole year has passed since that day you found out the truth about the RFA members. That you were just a tool t...
872 61 20
[Mystic Messenger] [707/Saeyoung x F! Reader] "Can You See This?" You're accidentally roped into something much bigger than yourself when you agree...
69.5K 2.6K 14
A girl who loves games finds a game called Mystic Messenger. She plays it all the time and has played the routes multiple times for each character. ...