My abduction (completed)

By GirlWithABookAndPen

My name is Sage Diamond, actually the last name explains a lot. I am the girl who everyone wants to be, my d... More

My abduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 4- Sparks?
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 1- Sequel
Chapter 2-Julia's warning. (just a filler in)
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4
Chapter 5- What the heck?
Chapter 6- Escape and worry
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 2

19.3K 306 26
By GirlWithABookAndPen

Ok, Well here we are Chapter 2, I hope you all like it!(: 

         ††Ashlyn††

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                        Matt's POV 

DAM IT!!! She was about to kiss me! I should have known she was playing! I mean, her like me? I could feel sparks as she got closer. I wonder if she can feel them too... I was this close to kissing her. I should have leaned in and connected our lips. I.. I don't know. I just feel like she is the one, I mean I got her for money, but maybe love? I don't know. I think I need some sleep. 

                                        Sage's POV 

HA! Sucker really thought I would kiss him!! Yeah, in his friggin dreams! I went and sat down on my bed.  As I sat down a buttload of dust came out. I coughed and jumped right up. Man I wanted out of this hell hole. I began so stand up and heard some more footsteps. I wanted to scare him and make him think I escaped. I crawled under the bed and hid. When I heard the keys in the keyhole. I held my breath. He walked in and I could hear panick in his voice. 

" Sage? Where are you!?! SHIT!!!" 

He walked over to the bed and I grabbed his ankle and pulled him down. It must have been a quick move on my part because he came falling down. Then he looked under the bed and smiled. 

" Princess, you scared me! I thought I lost you." He said princess with a look in his eye. He was flirting again. I again thought two can play this game.

" My Prince. You found me!" I replied with a smirk. I knew this sounded cheesy but I didn't care. He laughed and continued on. 

" yes I did, Princess, You can now come out of this cell, as long as you promise not to run." He said. 

" I promise" I said. 

                                          Matt's POV 

I didn't plan to let her out and into the house part, but I mean she's too beautiful to be stuck in that gray old boring cave, plus a girl that hot needs to shower! I lead her out to the stairs and follow her up. Then I grab her hand, and show her around the house. Her hand was warm, and it just sent sparks through me, As usaul I wonder if she has the same feelings. Which I hope she does. Then when the tour is all done, we go and sit in the living room. I flipped on the t.v. and let her pick a show. Ended up being something I don't mind watching. We sat on the couch, and I scooted closer to her now and then. I didn't think she had realized till her hand grabbed mine. She squeezed it. I looked at our hands, intertwined. I start to get overwhelmed and a buldge starts in my pants. SHIT! I think. Then I find us looking at each other. She smiles that beautiful white smile and I lean in without thinking. Our lips lock and I can't do anything the sparks are so overwhelming. Then all of a sudden she pulls away and runs for the basement. 

                                   Sage's POV 

     I never meant to kiss him. But I couldn't stop myself. I think I might actually like him. I mean he is strong, muscular. Hot, and well just hot. I finally found my way to the basement and my "room" I sat down on the bed and coughed from the dust. My mind racked through things. Do I like him? Were the sparks real? Is he really the one? I closed my eyes and laid my head down with a thud. I was laying down eyes closed mind racing to find things when he came in and knocked. 

" Hey, you hungry?" 

" No, just leave me alone." I said eyes closed. 

" Hey, you kissed me back!" He said with a smirk. 

" I wasn't thinking!" I screamed this part. 

" Sure, I think you felt sparks, and your acting like you just broke up with someone not just kissed a hot guy!" Again with a smirk. 

" Maybe I did. Did you?" I said this as I sat up. 

" I think I did." He says this and looks down. Then his snaps back up. 

" Maybe we should try again, see if its real." He looks at me with a twinkle in his green eyes. 

" Maybe." I say with mystic. 

He walks over and our lips once again touch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so here is the next chapter! I hope you all enjoyed!(: well I know these are short, and you probaly want more.. But i want to upload fast so I make them short.. sorry!(: 

Comment if you think there gonna feel sparks or the light has gone out!!!(: 

††Ashlyn††

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Taken By TEAM OCTOPUS

Mystery / Thriller

153K 3.4K 16
What will you do when one day you are kidnapped from the same streets you have walked everyday? When you can't run nor hide? How will you escape when...
102K 1.2K 7
My name is Lizzy Jones and I had a great life, until I was kidnapped.
4.6M 290K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...