Leap Before You Look [SAMPLE...

By EdenY_

[SAMPLE. Full story is published on Amazon (ebook and paperback!), Tapas.io, and Radish] Jaime Lane definite... More

A/N
Chapter 1
LEAP BEFORE YOU LOOK IS AVAILABLE AS A PAPERBACK!

WANT TO READ ON? THIS STORY HAS BEEN PUBLISHED ON AMAZON AND TAPAS!

20.6K 655 737
By EdenY_

Hello, reader

I'm very proud to announce that an edited version of Leap Before You Look is now available on Amazon, Radish and Tapas!  If you can't afford the book on Amazon, you can go to the Tapas app or Radish version and read it by earning free ink/coins! 

Thank you all for being a great audience. You've been wonderful and incredibly supportive throughout the entire book, and I loved reading all your comments!

-Eden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 22.5K 39
Taylor Ferguson & Darko Ulyanov, two closeted best friends with unrequited feelings for each other, decide to come clean before high school ends. Wit...
3M 112K 32
"They have belligerent sexual tension." "What does that even mean?" --- James and Casper have been fighting for years - they've just never gotten a...
5.6M 258K 35
Every Tuesday during football practice, sixteen year old Sem Bolton finds himself stealing glances at the gorgeous college boy jogging down the path...
38.8K 1.8K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...