DIRTY XXX ADULTS ONLY

By bullshitcuz

Corinna Kopf fan fiction More

Part 1

1.1K 2 1
By bullshitcuz

To Corinna:
You said you were going to read da fiction and for us to make you some, so here you go. The thing is though I'm not a writer in any form, especially fan-fiction because (no offense fanfic writers) but that shit is weird. So here is my best try.

Corinna walks into the vlog squads party and everyone stops and stares, they say in unison "damn girl you fine asf".
The End

P.s your gorgeous Corinna please never stop making content. Also your twitter does look like a 16 year old girl who got her heart broke, but that's ok because your Corinna and you can do what u want because it's obviously working.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1M 33.9K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
132K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
135K 8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...