Lost Mate

By DarkFaab

My name is Angel, but I don't feel like one. It is impossible for me to be one. As a matter of fact I am the... More

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Four
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty

Twenty-two

768 46 7
By DarkFaab

I stand under the shower thinking how that day will be like. How it will feel seeing my father again after once. The man who completely ruined my life, but somehow made me meet him.

I can feel my Alpha get uneasy, walking around his whole room. He was uneasy from the moment we were taking our time to eat. I could tell he wanted to hold me, kiss me and a hole lot more.

I will be going to the moon one day soon and the fact that he can't stop it, is driving him insane.

A male's purpose is to protect his mate and he must be feeling like a total failure knowing that one hat day he can't. That day the moon will make a choice.

Not when, but how?
Cause that day will come.
No wolf cursed by the Moon has ever been saved.
But not one Moon cursed wolf has survived.
Who is cursed stays cursed with the curse of death.

Many have tried to outrun destiny, but destiny follows them everywhere.

I know running for destiny makes no sense.
Running from my father makes no sense.
He will always find me, no matter what.

The door burst open and my precious mate is looking at me. He follows every inch of my body, every curve, every mark that the whips have left. His eyes turn pitch black and the scent of lust and anger fill the air.

It is clear what he wants.

He wants to rip the male's head off who did this to me, but he also wants me. Only me and for some reason I can't see why I can give myself completely to him. I don't know how long I still have and I don't want to go to the moon and never know what it feels like to be with my mate.

Slowly with me watching his every move, he takes of his T-shirt and pants. Last is his boxers and when I see him in his full naked glory I swallow and I swallow hard.

This powerful, hot, forever perfect male is totally and utterly mine and mine only.

He opens the glass door of the shower and gets in with me. His hands starting at my shoulders and going down, marking all my curves with his hands. All I can do is stand still and look at his eyes.

His testosterone high in the sky telling me exactly what he wants. His testosterone isn't the only thing that shows me how much he wants me. I can feel his "your highness" pushing against my thigh and I jump a little while he just has this amazing smirk on his face.

His lips meet mine and not in a nice way.

His kiss is rough, painful, but at the same time passionate and nice. One thing is for sure and that is that he is turning me on in every way possible.

Never have I felt like this before. My insides are cramping for more and more of him. My legs start to shiver when I realize what is going to happen.

'Mine,' he whispers letting his wolf tell me this.

My wolf must be hating me right now, but I can't take it any longer. I want this male who has his hands all over me. I want this male who is kissing me all over my body.

I tug on his long hair causing him to growl lowly, but pleasurable.

His hands go down to my thighs,slowly making their way up to my wetness.

The want water coming out of the shower head still raining over us.

The warmth of the water isn't helping with calming us both down. It makes our heat become worse, our lust fills the hole bathroom and I know that if someone will enter our bedroom they will smell the want we have.

Of course I didn't expect this...

'U-uhhhh, Luke a rogue entered territory asking for Luna Angel,' Brandon says clearing his throat.

Suddenly I feel completely horrible.
I haven't even asked how their wedding went.
I was the maid of honor and I just let Maria fall.

'What?'

'Marcus asked me to call you.'

'Of course he did,' Luke says death in his eyes.

It is clear he hates his own brother. He wants to murder him and he will if I don't stop him.

I place both my hands on his face and kiss his lips slowly.

'We will be right there,' I say with a voice a Luna normally talks with.

'I shall inform Alpha Marcus, we will wait.'

Who can possibly be looking for me?

My father!

Shaking I get out of he shower, drying my skin, putting on a black jeans and a white shirt. If I die I want to die in white. It just seems right to me, because my mother did.

Taking deep breaths and holding Luke's hand tight we walk down the stares. Everyone looks at us. I have cooled down, but Luke didn't. His lust and anger is on high level and he isn't even tying to cover it up.

I am sure that if anyone will irritate him now, he will go for the kill without a doubt.

I take another deep breath before walking outside with Luke still next to me holding my hand.

I look in shock at the place where Mona died in my eyes.

'Angel?'

Anger.
No rage.
But also this feeling I can't describe.

My mixed up feelings are in the air and everyone looks at me im shock.

There he stands the male that left me hanging.

Out of all people I did not expect him to be here.

He smiles at me and for some reason I can't really smile back, but I still try, failing miserably.

I let go of Luke's hands and make my steps forward.

'Oh how you have grown. You aren't the little girl I once knew,' he says with a grin, eyeing me, getting a low growl from both Luke and Marcus.

He looks at me and them with a weird smile.

'Oh wow. You have stolen two males' hearts away. One your mate and the other...?'

He shuts up when I am right in front of him and everyone seems to hold in their breath.

I place one of my hands on his cheek and he falls for my touch. Luke's anger is more then I expected and he growls so low and full of threat that every wolf steps away from him.

I hit him in the face and he growls lowly.

'That is for just showing up.'

I knee him in his balls.

'That is for leaving me behind.'

He holds his belly in pain and I push him to the ground.

'That is for fooling me.'

He smiles and gets up again.

'I guess I deserved that.'

'What are you doing here, Arthur?'

The moment I say his name out loud Luke comes forth and grabs him by his throat.
Luke growls lowly and full of rage. The smell of lust worse then before causing his anger to be unleashed as he recognizes who the male he is now challenging means or meant to me.

My first crush, my first love.

Arthur is choking under his grip.

'Luke, let him go, please,' I ask. There is only one reason I don't want Luke to rip his head off.

Why is he here?

Did my father send him?

Luke growls and throws him to the ground. This time he stays there and doesn't dare to look at me like he did. In fact he doesn't look at me at all.

'Did he send you?,' I ask.

'Who? Your father? Are you kidding me?'

'Arthur?,' Alpha Jim who clearly went for a run asks the moment he sees the boy on the ground.

'Really. Of course you are here,' Arthur says annoyed.

'Wait.... You two know each other?,' I ask.

'My older brother son,' Jim says.

'But he is rogue,' Marcus says.

'Long story short... My brother was the Alpha, he died, this little guy was suppose to be Alpha, I challenged him for the title, I won.'

'I was a pup! I o ly freaking shifted once. The fight was unfair!'

Alpha Jim just laughs and shakes his head.

'You are just as weak as your father. Your father was never meant to be the Alpha. I was. He was too weak and everyone knew it. Weak because of your mother, his mate!'

'Just like Joana made you weak,' Arthur states and the grin on Jim's face disappears as the truth is out.

I know now for sure. My mom loved him. It is only he matebond that drove my mother to my father.

The matebond and nothing else.
My mother just wanted to please the moon and look where it got her.

'You are weaker than my father ever was! I hope you burn in the deepest parts of hell. Where you belong. Rejecting your own mate, the real Luna hoping Joana would one day return, she never did, did she? She never loved you as much as you loved her! You will always just be a big, strong piece of shit.'

Jim growls lowly and want to jump at him, but I give him a warning look.

'Arthur, tell me why you are here,' I say taking one threatening step forward.

He starts to laugh at me. My wolf is gone, I am no threat and he knows. He can feel it.

'What do you think you can do? You are practically only human,' he laughs.

'I can do way more than you think. So either you tell me why you are here or I end your life or I will let my mate do it since he wants to rip you apart anyway.'

'Your father send me,' he says and everyone but me is surprised. I know Arthur.

1. he hates my father. He will choose death I stead of running an errand for him.

2. When he lies his eyes have this glow in them.

'Don't lie to me,' I say angry.

He smiles, almost amazed that I know he is lying.

'I heard you were here. I just had to see for myself. I had to know you were okay,' with this I can see the care in his eyes and I am also the only one who believes him.

'Don't lie to her,' Liam now growls lowly and I shake my head.

'Why do you care now? You didn't care then...'

'I found her...'

He says it with a weak smile.

'I was going to return to you, but then I found her.'

I smile at the thought of him finding his mate. I know what it feels like to find the one.

I have found my mate and I will do anything to stay near him forever, but fate has another way.

Or better yet... The moon.

'Forgiven,' I say and he smiles.

He gets up removing the dirt from his cloths.

'I also came to warn you,' he says.

My hole body starts shaking in fright as a scene to know all too well fills the air. Arthur grabs my arms, hugs me causing Luke to growl.

It is like my body wants to give up.
My legs are shaking so bad it is hard to keep standing.
The comfort Arthur is giving me makes me feel safe, but nothing like Luke.

Until Arthur is pulled away from me and pushed unto the ground, Luke beating the crap out of him.

I take three steps back not even sure about my surroundings anymore.

I can't stop the tears from falling.

I can't stop sobbing.

'Luke,' I beg. I wrap two arms around myself as Luke doesn't even look up at me.

In need of comfort I run to Alpha Jim. I hug him and he looks at me in surprise.

I look him in the eyes and with his scent rubbing into me, Luke looks up as if I have offended him. I cry my eyes out until no drop can be spilled anymore.

Everyone looks at me with such surprise.

I take in one deep breath and prepare myself for what is to come.

I know what I have to do.

I know my destiny.

'Angel?,' Luke asks pained. Arthur laying on the ground drenched in blood, his own blood.

I look from him to everyone else, walk back to Luke, my eyes not leaving him.

'I am sorry,' I say and Luke looks at me knowing I am not apologizing for the hug.

'What for?'

'For never giving myself to you fully.'

'What? We will get that chance again. Don't worry. You are mine and I am yours. We have enough time for each other,' he says and I shake my head.

'You don't understand... He is here,' I say and everyone looks at me in shock.

I turn around and look at the bushes.

It is time to fulfil destiny.

Tonight is the day I die.

Ollo (Megamind voice),

Hope you guys like this chapter.

So Arthur showed up.
You can see he isn't death... Yet or maybe he won't die? Let it all get twisted. Ha!

Anyway, her dad is here.

Let the games begin....

Also don't kill me if it isn't edited.

Truth be told... I don't really like editing so yeah.

Forgive me if I don't see some things.

Night...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 7 5
"Celine" my father says his red eyes glaring at me. I glare back just as hard till my mother snaps her fingers at us and we both turn looking at her...
451K 13.5K 49
Cover by @auroralust Available on Goodreads under this title. Every year, wolves of age from around the country attend their Placing Tournament, the...
3.1M 75.7K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
636K 19.4K 38
What do you do when you become the thing you hate most? I'm now a rouge. Being the Betas daughter I had an amazing life but thats all gone now. But...