A Ever After High Story: New...

By everafterhexcellence

When Faybelle Thorn and Duchess Swan get upset with the students of Ever After High. They decide to send them... More

Chapter 1: We're Where?
Chapter 2: Welcome To New York
Chapter 3: Untold Secrets
Chapter 4: First Day
Chapter 6: Friendships Cracking
Chapter 7: Getting Out Of Here
Chapter 8: Only If He Would Know
Chapter 9: The Truth Exposed
Chapter 10: The Choice
Chapter 11: The Big Question
Chapter 12: Friend Ship Resolution
Arthur's Note
Chapter 13: Missing Home.
Chapter 14: Under Estimated
Chapter 15: The Plan
Chapter 16: Just A Little Magic
Chapter 17: Red Roses. Finale Chapter.

Chapter 5: Secrets Revealed

506 16 3
By everafterhexcellence

When it was time for a break. Raven wanted to talk to Apple.

"Hey Apple. Are you ok?" Raven asked.

"I'm..... fine..." Apple answered

"Are you sure? You have been acting kinda weird." Raven said.

"I'm fine." Apple answered. "Let's just get ready for class."

"Ok. I guess so." Raven replied.

Meanwhile Daring and Dexter where talking in the hall way.

"I just look so handsome." Daring said admiring him self in the mirror.

Dexter just rolled his eyes.

"So... Daring are you and Rosabella ok? After all the Epic Winter stuff with you and Apple?" Dexter asked.

"Uh... yay. About that... well um. Me and Rosabella are doing great. But... um.... You know how me and Apple always put on his image of us liking each other. Well truthfully... we never really did. Apple likes...... you." Daring said in a truthful voice.

"What?" Dexter asked confused.

"I have to go... bye!" Daring said as he ran away.

What in the ever after is going on? Dexter thought to himself. How dose Daring know?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 3.5K 20
Living in her comfortable apartment in the glorious Manhattan, Lydia Martin devotes all her time either at work or devouring novels. Her enticing but...
160K 4.6K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
985K 61K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
36K 1.3K 17
The sequel of "Jar of Hearts". Draco had to leave to protect her. Now, Hermione is dealing with the consequences of his depart. Disturbing dreams hav...