Rightfully His // Jikook

aiigreanleaf által

Park Jimin is a sweet beautiful ordinary 22 years old, when one night he meet a beautiful man, Jeon Jongkook... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

11.1K 397 106
aiigreanleaf által

**Oh Hi, It's an update! And try the song!

Peace. Serenity. Contentment. A mixture of all of these creates the unmatched feeling that overwhelms Jimin when he allow his mind and body to accept the darkness like this. But that feeling is disturbed with a distant ringing slowly awake him. I thought I turned off that damned thing.

Trying to clear out his sight and trying to figure out how his body work, Jimin reach out to his phone at the end table beside the bed. He saw that his family, especially his mom and younger brother trying to reach out at him. What's going on?, Jimin trying to remember what happened after the event at his father side office. Am I still in Ilsan?

Jimin trying to look around to figure out where is he right now, there's room is surrounded by huge windows with curtains. Once Jimin can bring his body up, the phone on his hand is ring twice, indicate there's a new message for him.

W—what? What the hell? How—. This time his phone is ringing non stop, Jimin looked at the screen, 'Oemma' written across the screen. He know this won't be pleasant, Heck—all these phone calls after his coming out episode is never pleasant. Jimin decided to pick the phone up, he tried to clear his head for a little bit before that.

"Hello,"

"What are you planning this time, Jimin?!,"

Jimin smile bitterly, "Well, Hello to you too Umma. And for your question, I really don't understand what are you talking about."

He can hear his umma disbelief laugh at the other side, "I know you hate us, but I really don't think you hatred is like this. Do you really want to destroy your family's name so bad?!,"

"I'm sorry at advance, but listen here. I know you are the one who brought me here to the world, but if this is what you really think about me, fuck you, and I honestly I don't know what are you talking about. I'm not doing anything to destroy family's name." At this rate Jimin gripping his phone hard.

"I know that you are gay! But is it really necessary for you to make that grand entrance in man arms like some weakling woman and the man already have a wife?! Media is attacking Park Enterprise right now! And your papa had an episode with his weak heart!,"

"What? I don't—,"

"Yes! Everyone know who he is, and who you are Jimin!, And—," Jimin ended the call. He need to 

He felt nausea. Flicking all the lights on, he drag himself into the nearest bedroom, closing the door behind him. Jimin fall to his knees and empty his stomach content until dry heave leave his aching throat. Right now, Jimin feel completely deflated and just want to crawl back into bed so he can forget about everything.

"Jimin?! Are you okay?!," Jungkook shout as he strides to the bathroom door and the door flies open hitting the wall. Once Jungkook saw Jimin, he engulf him in his arm and Jimin sag in his lap slightly, even though Jimin know he shouldn't. But this is too much, this is too much.

Jungkook remains crouches beside Jimin, holding him and rubbing his back, while Jimin compose himself after the phone call. When Jimin feel a little better, Jungkook help him to stand up and take him to vanity unit.

Jimin chance a glance at Jungkook's reflection in the mirror as he turns the tap on. His face is marred with a deep frown indicating the cogs of his brain are whirling too fast and making it almost audible. "Are you okay now?," Jungkook asked as he stared at Jimin's eyes through the mirror.

"I—I don't know. Let me clean up first." Jimin say hoarsely through the run in his throat. He lean down and cup his hands under the water then splash some on his face and then drink some to ease the burn feels in his throat.

"You don't look fine at all. I think we can postpone the talk—,"

"I'm fine." Jimin grab the mouthwash; pour some in his mouth before he swilling then spitting out to clean his mouth. "Don't forget, the reason I agree to come with you is because we need to talk," Jimin add.

Jimin turn around making his eyes get a fill of exhausted looking Jungkook. His clothes hung off of him with lazy graze; his tie loosened, his shirt undone at his neck giving him an air of casualness that was totally captivating and dangerously attractive.

"And it doesn't matter even if I'm or how my baby doing. You're married, remember?," Jimin purposefully said that in cold manner and hold his horrid gaze for interminable seconds before dropping his eyes and almost rushing past him out of the bedroom.

****** *** ******

Jimin stretch his arm cupped hand to gather rain drops pouring profusely from the floor, creating a silky veil as he stand under the dark sky on the deck. Closing his eyes he inhaling, filling his lungs with the vivid musky air. As Jimin exhale, he can feel the wight of his worries leaving him.

Honestly, he really need a ocean right now, Jimin and Taehyung had shared a sorrowful sunset. When all the pressure and worries about life are on your shoulder, there is always some place you can go to escape. Just by going to this special spot can relieve you from all the troubles and stress that is occurring. And For Jimin, the beach always takes away all his problem—that's why he need to go to Ilsan, but he so sure he's in Seoul right now.

"It's always beautiful here," Jimin's eyes snap open as Jungkook finally announces his presence.

"Yes, It is." Jimin bring his wet palm and run his fingers through his hair. "and I love rain. So where are we?,"

For a moments they are silent as Jungkook walks across the deck and join Jimin on the edge. "We are in my penthouse in Seoul?,"

Jimin's head swings to face him, "Your penthouse?,"

"Yeah, I think this is the best place for now, for we talk and for your safety," Jungkook confess and shrug, flicking him a brief look then staring at the dark rumbling sky through the drizzle.

Jimin thinking hard, he don't know how he always have ended up in the rain when he feeling mournful. Probably to reinforce my decision. But what I'm going to decide, He is a married man for god's sake and I'm a man carrying his baby.

"I'm feeling like villain in my own story you know." Jimin's fast, honest, voiced thought shock himself and obviously Jungkook judging by his slight wide, startled eyes. "Or a misunderstood evil. Or a victim of the most manipulative force."

Jimin goes back inside and sit his tired ass down on the floor beside the bed, bringing his knee to his chest and hug them. He feel Jungkook's eyes absorb him for a few thoughtful moment before he finds some words. "And what is the manipulative force?," Jungkook ask causing Jimin's body to stiffen.

Jimin turn to look up at his board stiff back, "No. I Just—don't listen to me please. I'm just being stupid,"

"No you're not," Jungkook said shortly shaking his hung head then runs his finger through his hair, messing it up and looks down at Jimin over his shoulder. "It's me Jimin. I've unintentionally turned into the villain in your life. I'm the evil and you are the victim. But it's not you who is only suffering. And when I think about it makes my heart sting."

Jimin inwardly laugh, thinking how much he agree, and his eyes drop to his feet, "Then that makes two o us," Jimin mused and curl his toes chasing away the cold.

Stepping closing and pinching his trousers up a little bit, Jungkook sits down beside Jimin, resting his forearms on his bent knees and one hand holding the other first. His eyes are instantly drawn to his taut arms. "I need to talk you about something, I think this is a little bit crazy but believe me it is real," Jungkook's voice demanding Jimin's attention back to his face.

Jimin's browns wrinkle, "Yeah?," He breathe.

"I'm a werewolf—The alpha of the alpa on top of that." Jungkook turns his head away from Jimin.

"Were—werewolf? Like that werewolf??," There's a clear confusion in Jimin's voice this time. "I don't believe you."

Jungkook turn his head this instant, and instead his usual deep midnight eyes it's a crimson red eyes that stared hard to Jimin's eyes. "We are real, we existed along with humanity. There's a bunch of us on this world."

Jimin draw his hand up to caresses Jungkook's below eyes, "Your—your eyes is red. What—How?,"

"This is our nature, Red eyes means Alpha, Blue eyes means beta and yellow means Omega. We have three form, first this our normal human form—the second form is werewolf. Y—you know like actual human but with wolf structure on it. And the last our final form is an actual wolf." Jungkook for a moment closed his eyes, trying to stable his erratic heart beats. "I know this is all confusing, but I promise you everything will be clear in the future."

Jimin drop his hand, but he turned all his body to Jungkook direction, "O—kay, so what this is all about? Is this the reason why I can get pregnant?,"

Jungkook open his eyes, this time it's his usual eyes stared at Jimin in concern, "Yes. For us it doesn't matter if we gay or bisexual or straight. Born wolves are normally attracted to both sexes, ordinary human or not," He takes an audible gulp and tilts his head, "After all this time, my faith on this called mate is fading as I pushed being the leader of my pack—," Jungkook closed his eyes and takes in a shuddering breath. "for me to be the leader of my pack I need to get married, but so much happening before that. And that night when I first meet you, I know I met my mate."

Oh God, Jimin stunned. Totally dumbfounded. He is a fan of supernatural world and he know what's the meaning behind 'mate' word. Jungkook continues, "Honestly it really fucked me up and the idea of having mate—I can't control my inner wolf. But inside I feeling anger run through me—why I listened to them and giving up my own mate,"

Jungkook's words sink into Jimin's heart and made his eyes stink, as if tear are on their way. He didn't know why but his anger and hatred towards him for all that happened seems to redeem a little it. Jungkook seems to notice it too and after a moment of silence, his opens his eyes. There is sadness in those intense beautiful eyes which deeply jab into Jimin's eyes. "I punish myself, baby. Those days, for doing all that to you was not only hurting you but myself."

"B—but why?," Jimin utter softly.

"Because you need to hate me," Jungkook brows furrow deeply. "I was scared of the word mate, how it will be when you rejected me. I need to draw away myself that time,"

"But I didn't reject you," Jimin argue quietly.

"You were denying me," Jungkook counters on a nervous breath. "I—I thought you would never accept me when you know all the truth and I was fall so fast for you that I was shit scared that I'll lose you, I'll die,"

"And you're sure I wouldn't leave you know?," It feels bizarre. Surreal. All this misery, all this pains is because he is afraid. His explanation isn't enough—This isn't enough to fix anything. He's still married.

A ghost of smile passes over his lips. "Abso-fucking-lutely."

Jimin nearly splutter when he hear Jungkook's reply. "Don't take me for grant, Jungkook."

"I've never taken you for granted." Jungkook reaches over and runs his knuckles down to Jimin's cheek, watching him closely. Jimin just stare at him. Jungkook's eyes sweep over his face as the pad of his thumb swipe away the lone tear. "Why are you crying?,"

"There's so much going on, my family, my baby—," "Our baby," The smile slips off Jungkook's lips.

"It's makes me sad because of my fears I've managed to fuck things up with you," Jungkook whispered softly moving his eyes on Jimin's lips, "That I'm so close to you and still can't sum up the courage to kiss you," For a second Jimin thinks he is going to do it, to put the end to this strain between them, the yearning that is making his inside ache. "Which isn't like me at all."

Depressed thought begin to leave Jimin's head and are replace by different emotions. Wants. Needs. All of them swirling around him as he try his best to pay attention to Jungkook's spoken words.

"Kiss me."

Jungkook curled his hand into the hair at the nape of Jimin's neck, and Jimin didn't missed the way Jungkook seems to skip a breath. "He doesn't mean it, right?," Jungkook spoke uncertain and softly seems like he talk to himself.

"I mean it." Jimin reply shakily . The pent-up lust and frustration in him is both familiar and quite unsettling. but the overwhelming need to release it all is blocking any intelligence that Jimin have, and he have lost of intelligence to block. Jimin is a smart man—excpet when Jungkook is around.

Jungkook squeezes his eyes shut briefly, and when they open Jimin attacked by smoldering crimsons. Jimin let out a client whimper. Jungkook pushes his mouth to my ear. "It's a foregone conclusion then." Jimin think his head should shake no, but he press his head against Jungkook's lips and nod slowly. Jimin need for him is his undoing and that is something he can't deny. And it's still confuse him—still frightening him.

Jungkook pulls back and his chanting red eyes search Jimin's face briefly, while Jimin take his delight gazing at them in a trance. "You can stop me." He raps. "And I'll stop. But please don't make me." At the moment, Jimin don't even try to comprehend his words.

Jimin nod again—more slowly, like he is in a trance.

Like in slow motion, Jimin watch it all as Jungkook's palm presses on his chest as he gently pushed down on the floor then Jungkook climbs on him and straddles his hip—careful with his stomach, "What do you want me to do?," Jungkook straightens up and start to unbutton his shirt.

Jimin bink lazily and watch Jungkook to unbutton his shirt, shrug it off and drip it beside them on the floor before dropping down on Jimin and bracing himself on his forearm on either side of Jimin's head.

"Do you think there will be sparks," He mumbles, only allowing slight frictions of their mouth, denying Jimin the full-on contact. "Like the first time when I touched you?,"

"Yes." Jimin answered, he know there will be sparks because he is feeling them already. He gulp down air and close his eyes, waiting for Jungkook next move.

Jimun feel he shift on him, Jungkook's hand goes under his t-shirt, finding Jimin's hot flesh on his hips and sliding up his side till his chest before Jungkook flattens hims palm between Jimin's pecs. And there they are. The sparks. Not electricity firing outward—but there's something there, and it's like a tingling sensation, shooting inward, ricocheting all over Jimin's bodu, making his head spin, heart beats fast and his lips part to gasp.

"You feel it don't you?," Jungkook's minty breath trickles on his face.

Jimin opening his eyes and find Jungkook braced on his one arm over him, his face hovering close to him and his piercing red eyes burning brightly as Jungkook scans his face.

"I—I always do, when you touch me. But back then, I don't know what it is." Jimin's voice has dropped to husky whisper, like it normally does when he's under Jungkook's spell.

"Good to know that, Now off goes your jeans." Jungkook order softly before reaching down and unfastening his own jeans. Jungkook slides off Jimin's body and draws the jeans down as Jimin lift his hips off the floor and then they are gone leaving him bare to the attacking cool air. Jimin's body shudder visibly. "You won't feel cold anymore." Jungkook says as if reading Jimin's mind.

Jimin lick his lips watching Jungkook unfasten his trousers as his penis breaks free, hard and ready, and he makes fast work of rolling them off of him. "Are your eyes happy?," Jimin asked.

Jungkook's eyes skate from Jimin's face, all the way to his toes and gaze slowly up Jimin's body again. The lust in Jungkook's gaze hit Jimin like a shock treatment making his groin twitch harder and he barely manage to hold back the moan, "My cock and my eyes are very much appreciate the view."

Jimin squirming under Jungkook obvious intent and implication. Jungkook shifts and he is on top of Jimin again. "Y—you shouldn't talk like that." Jimin exhale on a breathy gasp as Jungkook pushed his hip onto Jimin's and Jimin;s hands fly up to Jungkook's sholder.

"What are you tying to do exactly?," Jimin asked as he trying to relax himself and makes his head rest back down.

"Open you up properly." Jungkook moves to sit on his heels and big palms grans Jimin half bent knees. "Bend your legs." He demands.

Jimin's legs move up to bend, feet flat on the floor without any hesitation. Jungkook's eyes falls on Jimin's nakedness once again and his hand reaches forward, circling Jimin's opening, sending a thrilling surge of blood to the tip of his sex before gliding. "Wet," Jungkook sayd, his sound is raw and rough, extending the word as he rolls the tip of his finger around and around, then ever so slowly slide in. "Just for me, yeah?,"

It's a question that Jungkook wants an answer to. "J—Just for you," Jimin answered panting. Jimin feels like he given himself up to Jungkook again, despite his better judgement. But saying no to the Jeon Jungkook doesn't seem to be something he can do—or I simply won't do.

Jimin's back arches up and sucked into so much pleasure that he doesn't realize when one finger turns to be two and then theree, hitting him at his prostrate. Jimin is grunting and moaning by now, eyes clenching shut, gasping in heavy breathes with each hit and shaking his head.

Jimin's hand delving into Jungkook's hair and when Jungkook bends down and swallow him, he make his despise known. "Jungkook. P—please," Jimin beg pitifully as his eyes fly open looking at bobbing dark hair. "Don't make me cum like this."

Jungkook gives few hard tugs with his lips before pulling up on a pop sound and looking at Jimin, eyes glinting and a sly smirk oozing victory display in Jungkook's face. At this poiny, Jimin panting hard—uncontrolled breathes through his lips.

"Why baby, can't take it anymore?," Jungkook is also panting as he licks his glistering essence form his lips and then his fingers are in his mouth—he licks them one by one taking his time like his is eating honey and moans on each suck. Seeing that, Jimin clamp his teeth on his lips trying to hold back his own moan.

Jungkook skimming the tip of his tongue across Jimin's lip, his hand running down south, grabbing Jimin's cheek and kneading the flesh—hard. "Quick be my octopus, baby." Jimin smile around their cupped lips and tongue wrestling and wrap himself around Jungkook.

Jungkook lives back, taking Jimin with him, holding his head, and then his penis prods and pops in. He does it all without breaking the kiss and with his body pushing Jimin back on to the floor, slapping his palm on the floor—Jungkook impales himself, slowly inch by inch, letting the air form Jimin's lungs gush from his mouth into Jungkook's in a gasping moan. "Shit." Jungkook breathes against Jimin's mouth and Jimin feel Jungkook's body shudder under his palm as he dig his finger in Jungkook's back.

"Oh God!," Jimin whimper. Their kiss break and Jimin wheezing in Jungkook's face as his lips part. Jungkook pulls back and then pushes back in, and with each push and pull Jimin sliding his wet back along the cold floor.

Jungkook locks his eyes with Jimin, his eyes flickering between black to crimson read and seeping into him. "You are my life," Jungkook said firmly, making Jimin moan even more. His clear words stab as Jimin's heart. "Tell me how do you need me?,"

Stupid question. "I—I don't know," Jimin whisper.

"Say it. I need to hear it." Jungkook presses giving a delicious plunge and roll of his hip. Jimin feels like it's almost impossible not to close his eyes and back arches and his heels push into Jungkook's are, pulling Jungkook into him.

Jimin feels hesitate, "I—I need you."

"Feel how perfect we are together?," Jungkook slowly withdraws and sinks back into, setting back to smooth, steady motion for what's to come.

"I do," Jimin confirm quietly. From the very first time they 'connected' he felt it, he won't deny Jungkook that truth. 

"Do you love me?," Jungkook's eyes search Jimin's.

Do I love him? No.. Not yet. Jimin blindly reaching out, he kiss his moist, full mouth filthily and wrap his arms around Jungkook's neck just so he could distract him like Jungkook distract him by his various ways of fucking.

But Jimin's ploy is failed on every level when Jungkook tugs away from his mouth, breathing heaving. "Open your eyes and look at me Jimin," Jungkook's voice is laced with desperation.

Jimin's head starts shaking, "Please," He begs clenching his eyes. This time he's not begging for pleasure but for mercy. He can't ask me that question.

"God, you are so frustrating—it's really fucked my head." Jungkook saying this as he taken Jimin's nipple and twirled them between his thumb and forefinger. As if you aren't, Jimin snorted in his head.

Jungkook's strong arms pull hard and hurl Jimin up, sending him deeper on a shout. Their chest collide and Jungkook stills, letting Jimin adjust to the unbelievable deep penetration. Jimin throw his hands up and brace them on Jungkook's forearms, digging his nails into Jungkook's flesh, wrenching his mouth away and bite down on his own lip, accepting thrust after thrust.

Jungkook move his free hand down to Jimin's groin, "Jungkook," Jimin gasp a little when Jungkooks warps his palm around the girth of his arousal.

"Turst me, this will be easier. It'll hurt less." The softness of Jungkook mouth loses a bit of tenderness when he pushes further into Jimin, his kiss now carnal. Hearing that Jimin think hard, What will be easir? Why will it hurt? Is he going to such sense into me?

"W—ah!—why?," Jimin push the words through their sensual kiss, moving his mouth and biting at Jungkook's lips before plunging his tongue back in.

"I will keep you happy," Jungkook say, nudging Jimin's head to the side, homing into Jimin's throat and sucking on his clammy skin. "I promise you. I won't let you down. I'll always protect you," Jungkook whispers into the crook of Jimin's neck.

Tears well and spills out of Jimin's eyes as he nod but before he can say anything, Jimin feel a shard nip on his neck—it's unbearable. "Jungkook," Jimin gasp, shock shoots down his spine as Jimin bend back, nail digging deep enough that he sure that Jungkook is bleeding—so is his neck.

"I love you Jimin." Jungkook mumble, tongue lapping on his throbbing flesh. Jimin feel like his world has been tilted.

What happening? What have you done to me?

**Hey~ It's long right?? I was like... Where I need to cut in for this chapter, I think I need to edit this. But f*ck it lol! and Here we are! Please comment and vote~

Oh! And for the rest of explaining is still a secret~

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

9.6K 576 55
"I ALPHA JEON JEONGGUK REJECT PARK JIMIN AS MY MATE AND LUNA" I stared at him thinking he's joking, but when he left without giving me a single gl...
121K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
134K 4.3K 21
CEO Jeon Jungkook is the youngest and richest CEO in the world. At the age of 21, he was capable of taking over his father, the ex CEO of Jeon Corpor...
9.2K 347 12
What will happen When a 26 years old arrogant Guy fall for 22 years old innocent boy? Will the older guy will fall for the boy? "I don't love you, so...