His Vampire Mate ✔️[Book 1]

By slxbmamx

Warning: this story contains mature content read on your own risk. COMPLETE Highest rank #19 on werewolf #... More

Characters
Introduction
Chapter 1 [Kidnapped]
Chapter 2 [Run Away]
Chapter 3 [Emotions]
Chapter 4 [Disappointment]
Chapter 5 [Rescuing You]
Chapter 6 [Big Brother]
Chapter 7 [The Truth]
Chapter 8 [Dinner]
Chapter 9 [Rouges]
Chapter 10 [Kidnapped once again and rescued by Kaiden Williams]
Chapter 11 [it's not over yet]
Chapter 12 [Secrets]
Chapter 13 [Worth Fighting For]
Chapter 14 [it's a trap]
Chapter 16 [transforming]
Chapter 17 [welcome back luna]
Chapter 18 [Faith, is that you?]
Chapter 19 I'm going to mark you soon]
Chapter 20 [hi mom]
Chapter 21 [acting different]
Chapter 22 [trying to get rid of the pain]
Chapter 23 [heart beat stopped]
Chapter 24 [I trusted you]
Chapter 25 [who are you, and what are you]
Chapter 26 [Mixed emotions]
Chapter 27 [Marked]
Chapter 28 [I Alpha Wyatt Woods, reject yo-]
Chapter 29 [broken]
Chapter 30 [blood thirst]
Chapter 31 [I pick ...]
Chapter 32 [i'll always protect her, no matter what]
Chapter 33 [I didn't lose my purpose]
Chapter 34 [hide and seek]
Chapter 35 [The Ball]
Chapter 36 [promise ring]
Chapter 37 [Wyatt we are never-]
Chapter 38 [Clarissa]

Chapter 15 [Wars and goodbyes]

10.5K 468 36
By slxbmamx

EDITED✔️

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button. And if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

Ohiooooo fried chickennnn!!!!

I am so sorry for updating late It's exam week and it sucks! I have one last exam tomorrow and then I will be updating a lot!!!

This is the first book I've written so if you see any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes please don't mind it. I will edit this book after it's finished.

I am sorry for leaving the chapter unfinished but hey, the moment you all been waiting for! Chapter 15!!!!

Question of the day: What's your favourite show?

Mine is The Flash!!!

Let's get on with the chapter!!!

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 15

Wars and Goodbyes

Violet's pov
Oh no, it's too late isn't it? They will kill him, all of them.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this day" my mother said growling.

"What day" Wyatt growled back.

"The day we take revenge, your father attacked us. 180 of our Wolves died"

Oh my god...

Wyatt looked taken back, his eyes held some type of emotion I couldn't seem to understand.

"And now, we will kill you, all of you" my father said.

"Please don't do this" I begged.

"We are fine without a daughter, just a simple bite and you are dead" my mother said.

I never knew your own blood would be so, heartless. Especially when they're your parents, I know I'm not like them. They're cruel.

"I will not let you harm any of them" Wyatt said.

My parents laughed,

"You guys will be dead in no time"

Right then bunch of wolves ran towards us. Wyatt, Grant, Kayla and Jacob fought them. They're were too many.

I looked at Faith and she looked worried, think! Violet think! But it was too late, Grant, Jacob Kayla and Wyatt laying on the ground while the wolves make sure they don't get up.

"Take them to the room"

Three men came towards Faith and grabbed her by her arm and dragged her while two other grabbed me.

"DONT TOUCH HER" Wyatt growled.

"Wyatt, it's okay" I said.

We arrived to the room and they threw us inside and locked the door.

Wyatt ran towards it to break it down but it didn't work.

"I can't break it, they used some sort of chemical to make sure no werewolves can break it down"

"How's that possible" I asked.

"We don't know" Kayla said.

"How do we escape" I asked.

"We can't, we just wait" Grant said.

"What? Are you serious?! If we wait we die" I yelled.

"We have back up, they will attack in 1 minute"  Jacob said.

"What do you mean attack"

"War"

I look at them confused, there are innocent people here and they can die.

"You can't do that, there are innocent people here" I said.

"No one is innocent Violet, no one is to be trusted either" Wyatt said.

"You kidnapped me, I trusted you didn't I? Just because there are people in a different pack doesn't mean they aren't innocent Wyatt" I said.

His eyes turned black,

"You know what there are others in different packs who KILLED my parents"

"IF THEY DIDNT ATTACK MAYBE THEY STILL WOULD BE ALIVE" I said back.

"If your parents never threatened them to kill me. Then yeah, maybe they would be alive Violet. JUST MAYBE"

I didn't speak, the anger that was rushing through me slowly turned into guilt. I don't even know his parents, or the past and I just kept speaking.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know" I said.

Wyatt ignored my apology and walked away. Few seconds later we heard growls and screams. The attack...

"They're here" Jacob said.

The back up was here, I can't even stop it from happening. There are still good people in this world.

Five minutes later the door opened wide and there was Kaiden panting.

"How are you alive" Jacob asked.

"The people guarding me were my best friends, I need to save them" he said

"And I need your help" he added.

I looked at all of them "they all will help" I said.

"Thank you" they all transformed into wolves and ran downstairs before Wyatt left he looked at me one last time and left.

I knew he wouldn't want me going downstairs so I waited here, hoping everything will be okay.

It's been ten minutes and I was still here, I couldn't stay here any longer I looked around the room for a weapon I saw a locked box I grab it and put it on the bed I take my bobby pin and unlock the lock.

I opened the box to see a gun, along with silver bullet. I heard about these bullets at school before.

I charge the gun and slowly walk downstairs.

I saw my mom holding a gun towards Wyatt's head while Jacob, Kayla, Grant and Faith were unconscious. I can't let him die.

"Any last words" my father asked Wyatt.

"Yeah, go to hell" I said before I shoot him right at the heart. I saw him falling down to the floor next thing I know someone from behind shot me.

I heard Wyatt screaming my name and seeing him killing the guy who shot me.

"Please, don't leave me"

"I love you"

Those three words were the last thing I heard until darkness took over me.

I love you too Wyatt...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.3K 68
Her name is Violet France she's a loving person with lots of people & wolves that love her. She has a very good life with one of the best werewolf pa...
195K 8.6K 43
When no one talks to you anymore or even sees you, you wonder, what's the point? I could move after high school, I could start over, but it wouldn't...
2.6M 88.7K 38
-COMPLETED- After twenty-one years of a quiet, conservative lifestyle in the Gold Wind pack, Hana Hawthorne's world is flipped upside down. Change s...
394K 9.4K 33
I smell the scent again and look around and my eyes met his bright green ones my biggest bully the soon to be alpha of my pack. Lucifer Rossi oh god...