To Define Love (Lesbian Story)

By AmyliasOcean

Jenna is a girl who is considered the big loser of her private school. But When a new girl named Laura steps... More

To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch.2
To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch.3
To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch.4
To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch.5
To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch.6
To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch.7
To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch.8
To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch.9
To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch. 10
To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch. 11
To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch. 12
To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch. 13
To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch. 14
To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch. 15
To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch. 16
To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch. 17
To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch. 18

To Define Love (Lesbian Story) Ch.1

128K 1.2K 555
By AmyliasOcean

If you dont like Gay Fiction, aka romance with two girls, then dont read this lol simple as that :)

Chapter One:

When We First Met

It sucks, you know? When you're going just so far down that you just don't know what to do anymore. I was so there right now. Well, I guess I should give you some info about me. My name is Jenna and I attend Oak's Academy. It's a typical high school I suppose... I'm in the 11th grade and have long (when I mean long... I mean long as in it's to my ass) light brown hair with green eyes. I guess I'm what's considered as average in height for a girl. I love reading; you'll normally always find my nose in a great fictional story. I have a few siblings, one of each to be exact. My older brother, David, who is now in 12th grade. My younger sister, Anna, Is just now starting JR. High. I'm pretty close to both them actually.

Now, you're probably wondering, "Ok, this girl seems to just have a typical high school life like any other girl." However, you just seem to be mistaken. I'm what as known as a "Homosexual." Not that bad right? Wrong. I go to a catholic school. Which of course means Oh god oh god oh GOD. Yeah, pretty much all the worship bullshit. Now, I didn't want to go here, but my mom insisted that we should because it'll help are academic futures. Too bad she's in major denial about what David is planning. I'm getting off track, but here is where it starts getting horrible for me. Just watch as I explain it all from day one.

"J...Je....Jen....JENNA!" I must of flew like 10 feet up in the air. I know for a fact I flew out of my chair. I looked up and saw Mr. Gabes glaring at down at me with his ruler in hand. I cringed at knowing what was coming next.

"Have a nice slumber did we?" His tone was rather raspy, as if he were coming over a cold or was hungover.

"That depends, if you consider being woken up rudely from your Math teacher, than yes, it was the most splendid nap I have ever came across." I smiled up at him as he looked around the classroom, glaring at any who dared laugh along with me. None did except one girl. I looked at her and my heart must have like skipped a few beats or something. I've never seen her before in this class let alone the school grounds.

"I'm sorry sir, sorry for interrupting. I won't do it again." She said smiling as she looked back up at the board.

"For a transfer student, you'd think your first impression on the teacher is crucial. Apparently you do not." Mr. Gabes croaked as he forced me to stand and receive my punishment. I winced when the ruler made contact with my flesh. You know, you'd think after the Stone Age, this type of punishment would be looked at as "cruel", that's Oak's for ya. She was just staring at me as I looked at her back, wincing every now and then from the dull pain the ruler inflicted.

"Let this be a lesson to you, Miss Cardoza. If you sleep, talk back, or cause issues in this classroom, this is the punishment. Miss Amora already knows this as well." He informed roughly as he instructed me to sit down. I rubbed the top of my hand as I hissed. Fuck this hurt really badly. I guess I didn't "learn" from my previous lessons, oh well.

"Sorry... it won't happen again." She said shyly. So she's obviously a new girl her by what the old goat said. That's interesting...

"Let's hope so. I recommend staying away from Miss Amora as well. She's a bad influence." My jaw dropped as he laughed then finally went back to teaching. I hate this old geezer. He is such a royal pain my ass. I looked towards the front row and stared at this amazing girl. Straight blonde hair that just passed her shoulders, bright blue eyes, and a figure that would make the mouth of all the boys drop. Can't say I blame them. I had to fight from mine dropping too. This girl was beautiful to simply sum it up. What the hell am I thinking?! I have a Boyfriend and he is a great guy! 'Sure, a great guy that cheats on you and lies to your face constantly.' Damnit, my conscience has me there... bah what am I thinking? She's a girl. You can't have these feelings, especially at a catholic private school. Gah, it must just be the jealously by her striking body features.

She must of felt my eyes on her because a few moments later I saw her looking straight at me again. I looked away so fast I'm so shocked I didn't knock my self out of my chair again. What am I thinking?! 'That she is gorgeous and you want her.' I DO NOT! 'You so do! Don't deny it.' I so do not! You are way out of line. I love Anthony. 'Right, love. That's exactly what it is.' Oh my god... I'm arguing with myself. How retarded can I possibly get.

The class dragged on for a few more minutes when that savor bell finally rang. I gathered my stuff together and was about to dash out when I bumped into someone, my luck. I rubbed front of my head and looked up. There it goes again, my heart skipping a beat. God...I'm so screwed. She smiled sheepishly and offered her hand to me. I took it as he helped me back to my feet. Oh my good god, even her skin is soft!

"Sorry about that... I guess I didn't look to see if someone else was coming. Are you ok?" Her voice was angelic.... Yep I'm fer surely screwed. I shook my head of those thoughts and smiled.

"Yeah, it's no biggie. My head is gonna be a bitch later, but that's alright." I laughed nervously, " are you?"

"Yeah, I have a thick head. So, what class do you have next?" She said picking up her books from the desk.

"Mm... Chemistry... JOY." I said sarcastically I was walked out. She ran after me, I'm not sure because she was lost, or she really wanted to speak with me...

"Me too! I just love Chem.! Don't you? Oh god I hope we have a good teacher. Do we?" I think it took me a grand total of five minutes to fully stop gawking. Dayum...

"Err... Mrs. Sparkle is alright. She's really pretty I guess. I hate Chem. So... I don't know." I laughed to my self as she bit her lip. Oh gawd... I'm going to die.

"Well... we should get going, there's an old woman waving her ruler at us down that way" I looked behind me and frowned.

"That's the nark. She is a total bitch if you're late so we better get going." I grabbed her hand, waved to the nark and dashed off down the hallway. 'You like it, don't you?' Like what? 'Her skin on yours, feels real nice eh?' oh my god... I'm not listening to you! 'I'm your conscience. You kind of don't really get a choice here, sucks to be!' I pushed my thoughts back as I concentrated the feel of her hand in mine. You guy's have no idea how amazing this feels at the moment.

"Hey! Hey Jenna!" I cringed as I turned to see Anthony coming my way. The girl just looked skeptical and smiled sweetly so I gave her an apologetic smile.

"Oh, hey Anthony. I didn't see ya there. Sorry buddeh." I shrugged my shoulders.

"You didn't? I was right in front of you and you walked passed me! Oh well. Say who is this and why are you two holding hands?" I looked down and noticed our hands were still laced with one another's. Oh Jesus Christ... I blushed deeply and yanked my hand apart. I didn't notice that hurt face till afterwards but when I looked up I saw that forced smile. I raised my eyebrow towards her but shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm Cardoza, Laura Cardoza. I'll assume your name is Anthony yeah?" She said with a smile. He looked at her and got that perverted smile again. Fucking jerk.

"Yep. You're very pretty might I add." She blushed and I punched him in the arm.

"Easy there tiger, she's a new girl. She doesn't need your dick in her already." I rolled my eyes as he kissed my forehead and chuckled. She stared at me shocked.

"Are you two dating?" She asked curiously.

"Yep, this is my little gummy bear, aren't you Jenn?" I swear I almost puked... I was about to say something when the nark came around the corner looking for students.

"GOTTA GO! Come on Laura!!" I grabbed her hand again and bolted down the hallway as we left Anthy to get caught by the nark. We arrived to class a little late, but that's ok. I just told her I bumped in to her by my lockers and she wanted to know where the bathroom was.

"Alright you two. Miss Cardoza you may sit next to Miss Amora for now. Ok class we were studying..." we walked to the back of the class and took our seats at the stations. I laid my backpack on the table and rested my head on it. She took notes of almost every word the teacher was saying. I was amazed. Yay I made a smart friend for once! I just could not keep my eyes off this girl. 'Nice, smart and beautiful. You hell of scored Jenn!' What are you talking about? 'You like her.' I have a boyfriend. 'So? He treats you like dirt. Admit it, you like Laura.' It's not even been a freakin day! 'What does that matter?' I do not like girls. 'This isn't any girl...' I've known her for like an hour! I don't like her. 'We'll see...'

"Jenna?" I heard my name being called. I blinked my eyes and looked at the teacher.

"Eh?" I said out loud, obviously not caring at all. I hate school...

"Can you read the next part please?" I groan and read the next passage in the text. Fuck is boring as hell.. I felt someone's hand on my leg and almost fell over while reading. "Are you alright?' I looked back at the teacher and nodded and continued to read till I was finished and sat down. I looked at Laura who was still writing her notes, with her left hand still on my thigh. I was soooo glad no one could see this right now. My face was completely flushed.

"What are you doing?" I wrote down on a piece of paper. I felt her hand squeeze my thigh, making me jump. "Rubbing your leg?" I gulped and rolled my eyes. "I can see this... but why?" I heard her giggle a little. Adorable laugh... GAH! "Because you seem tense." "Well yeah... not everyday someone just rubs my leg, let alone someone I just met!" I gasped when she started to move her hand inwards more. "Does it bother you? If it does I'll move my hand away." I swallowed before writing. "Uh... No it doesn't bother me." I watched as she smiled. "Ok then just relax..." she took the paper away and put it in her pocket.

Class was very... exciting and hard at the same time. This has to be the hardest I tried not to notice something in years. Her hand on my thigh was causing me some major issues here. Not only was it just there, but she had rubbed it, moved it more to my inner thigh, and moved it higher up too. I was dying. Finally the bell rang. I put my stuff away and stood up causing her hand to drop. I sighed in relief and waited outside for her.

"Hey Jenna, is this your next class?" I heard a familiar voice beside me. I looked over and smiled at David.

"Nah I just came from here. I'm waiting on my new friend." I groaned remembering about earlier.

"Oh, new friend huh? What's their name?" He asked while smiling. You know, it's weird. Having the school's hottest guy as my brother. I honestly don't see what's so special about him other than the fact he is really nice.

"Her name is Laura, she's really cool." I smirked and he ruffled my hair. I hated when he did that. Messing it up....

"Ah, well tell her hi for me Sis, I have to get to French. AU REVIOR!" He yelled as he walked off. I just laughed. I felt her looking passed me, and I turned to see her looking in David's direction.

"Who was that?" She asked, amazed at the being's body walking away from us.

"Uh, that's my brother, David. Why?" I asked skeptically. Great, another Barbie... 'Be Nice.' No, fuck that. 'Be nice now!' ugh...

"Hm... your brother? So I guess good looks run in the family." She smiled as she looked down at me. I blushed and glared down the hallway.

"Nope, only him. Anna is cute though." I said shrugging my shoulders as I walked out into the parking lot.

"Where are you going?" She asked curiously. I sighed as I stood in front of my car.

"I don't have a 6th period. Do you?" I asked for her schedule. Of course, she would have French with David...

"Just go in those double doors and head all the way down, it's the door on the left." I instructed her. I was opening my car door when I felt her hand on my shoulder. I turned around and raised my eyebrow.

"What's your cell number?" She asked me. I gave her my number and we separated from there. I don't have a job yet so mostly what I do when I get out of school is drive down to central park. No, I do not live in New York New York. I live in Massachusetts. There's this small park in the city I live in that's just called central park. Mostly because it's in the heart of it all. Anyway, I go there till about 3 to read my book then pick up Anna and her friends. Part of my deal to have this car; do the errands for my folks.

I have my special spot, behind the big slide. I chose there because no one will bother me and it's nice and shady. I pulled out my book at the time, The Shard. My friend said it was pretty good so I guess I should read it.

I must of fallen asleep because I was woken up by the sound of my cell phone going off. I groaned and rolled over to my backpack to get the annoying device.

"Anna calling." It said I looked at my watch and cursed to myself.

"Hello?" I said sweetly. Knowing she was mad already. It was after all 3:15. I was 15 minutes late. This meant she was going to be late for soccer practice. Crap.

"WHERE ARE YOU JEN?!" Yep, here it goes. I stood up and put my things away, heading towards my car now.

"Geez An, I'm sorry! I fell asleep reading my book. Lost track of time. We'll just explain to your coach what happened. It's not a big deal. It's not like he can get mad at his star goalie!" I love how was able to throw it out there. It always mad her less mad at me. Twas super!

"Oh... well yeah I guess. Are you on your way?" She asked nicely now. Told you!

"Yeah I'll be there in like 3 minutes. Talk to you later" I hanged up and started the car making my way to her school.

"Come on! Press the gas pedal!" She pretty much screamed in my ear. I rolled my eyes and drove her to practice. I had to explain to the coach why she was late and that you shouldn't be mad at your star goalie. He scoffed and just told her to gear up and be on the field no more than 5 minutes. She smiled and jumped out to the locker room. I drove home and groaned when I saw mom's car here.

"HUNNY! You're home. How was school? Did you make any new friends?" She just went on and on and ON. I dropped my backpack in the closet and shut the door.

"Yes, I'm home. School was boring as typical. I made friends with the new Transfer stude-"

"Oh you mean Laura?" I was cut off and now confused. How did she know her..?

"Uh... yeah. How do you know her?" I asked; extremely curious now. Before she could answer David walked in.

"Oh hey Jenna, hey mom." He smiled his million dollar smile. I rolled my eyes and smiled back.

"Did you bring your new friend along?" My eyes must of looked like saucers when I saw Laura walk in behind David.

"Mom, this is Laura Cardoza. The girl I met in French class? She's behind a little in it like I told you so I told her I'd tutor her." He said as he moved her in front of him. She gasped when she saw me and came over.

"Jen, this is-."

"Hi Jenna! How are you?" She said sweetly. God this girl...

"Uh... I'm good. See you met my brother huh?" I said sarcastically. She had this look that either said, YES I DID! Or, Gah was this bad coming here?

"Oh, well yeah. The teacher assigned my seat next to his and we just you know hit it off." She said shyly. I sighed and went upstairs to my room.

"Aren't you going to say hi your dog?" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. Yeah, we got a new dog the other day. I really wanted her; they were going to put her down at the pound for being too old. How is 7 too old for a Great Dane?

"Yeah. LEXI! COME ON." I waited for it. Then heard the giant thud of her running. She almost took everyone out, it was so great. She came upstairs with me and just laid on her giant bed I bought for her. I booted my laptop and changed out of my school uniforms. God do I hate skirts. It's like the Catholics are freakish perverts... I laid down next to Lexi and rubbed her stomach while I waited for my laptop. I groaned at the sound of someone knocking on my door.

"What do you want?" I growled as I opened it. I was shocked to see Laura smiling there.

"Nice stomach you got there." She grinned as I looked down. I pulled my tank top down and glared at her.

"What do you need?" I said as I left my door open to laid back down. I went to type away to some friends at school on MySpace. She sat down at my bed and stared at me.

"Jesus, what's got your panties in a bunch?" she asked annoyed like.

"They're not. I don't even wear "panties" for starters and secondly, I'm just not a in a good mood..." I said truthfully. Does it really matter that I go commando?

"Hm... Does it bother you that much that me and David are friends?" She questioned. I just laughed.

"I couldn't care less whom you're friends with." Total lie. It did bother me because David was always still away my friends that were girls. It was fucking annoying at times to be honest with you people.

"Sure doesn't seem like it, Jenna." I really hated when people say my name like that. Made me feel like I was either going to get bitch slapped, or someone was going to give me a speech.

"Look, why do you care anyway? We're not even really friends. We just MET. So why don't you go hang with David?" I barked at her. She had a blank stare on her face then looked hurt and got up to leave. She stopped at the door and turned back to me.

"You know, I do like you... if that means anything. I was just trying to be a friendly person to you... but whatever. I'll leave you alone." She left after that. I felt like a total bitch. God I was so confused about everything. 'Told you! You so like her.' Oh god not you... 'IM EVERYWHERE!' God just go away for now... I'm so not in the mood for you. 'I am you, so tough luck kiddo.' Ughh... 'Why won't you admit you like her?' I have a boyfriend, that's why. I go to a Catholic school. Plus, I bet she likes David. 'But you're not denying you do like her though?' Gah... I don't know it's like I said. Only been one day. 'You do.' Shad up.

------------------Next Day-------------

"Hey Anna, I'll pick you up at 3?" I said while rolling down the car door window. She turned around and did a peace sign.

"Bye Jen!" She screamed back as she met up with some of her friends. She's lucky she goes to a public school... for now.

"Laura Calling" My phone said when I pulled to the school parking lot. I parked my car really quick then answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jenna, How are you?" She asked when I pulled my backpack from the back seat.

"Um, I'm alright. What about you?" I asked, walking up to the main doors.

"I'm ok I suppose. Not too happy, but I can't help that." She laughed so fake that it was almost retarded. I sighed when I walked up to my locker to get my History book.

"Well, what's the matter?" Of course I had to ask. What kind of friend doesn't?

"Uh, it's nothing. So, are you coming to math today?" I stopped and laughed. Guess she heard I ditched a lot.

"Yeah, I can't ditch anymore this week." I smiled when I shut my locker.

"Yeah that's a bummer drag right there eh?" She commented behind me. My heart jumped and think so did my body.

"Jesus fucking Christ Laura! You scared me!" I yelled while hanging up my cell phone. She laughed and closed hers as well.

"That was my intention all along." She smirked.

"So, what's up? I thought you'd be angry at me for last night?" I asked while walking down the hallway, her in tow of course.

"Uh... yeah I was but I guess I got over it. Plus I wanted to ask if-."

"Hey, Laura, hey Jenna. What's up?" I sighed and looked over Laura's shoulder.

"Hey, David." I said solemnly.

"Hey. We're we just walking around. You?" Jenna said sweetly. That girl.... I swear...

"That's cool. I was actually looking for you. Did you want to go study for our French quiz? We have like 20 minutes before class starts." Oh joy; he was rubbing the back of his neck. Great... he likes her. 'Why do you care?' Ugh shut up.

"Uh well... I was going to hang out with Jenna..."

"It's cool, I'll catch up with you later." I said before she could finish. I walked to my History class's direction but was forcefully stopped by two strong arms.

"Guess who." An all too familiar voice whispered. Before, that use to make me shudder. Now it just annoys the hell out of me.

"Hey Anthony." I said in a mono tone. I wonder if he noticed.

"Hey babe, you wanna go make out behind the bleachers? We have like 20 minutes before the bell rings." He cooed. Bleh...

"Uh, no thanks. I have to finish my history homework before class starts. Sorry, maybe tomorrow?" I said while walking back into the classroom.

"Jesus Jenn, you never want to do anything anymore. You're starting to bore me." He walked away. I just laughed and rolled my eyes.

Today actually wasn't that bad. I didn't really talk to Laura all day though. That's ok I suppose.

"Aren't you going to eat your lunch?" I shook my head when I heard Aaron talking.

"Uhm... I'm not that hungry I guess." I said truthfully. She just titled her head and picked my hand up, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Checking your pulse. Since when aren't you hungry?"

"Since now, let go of my hand you creep." I laughed

"Oh my god, does Jenna like someone?" She gasped when I blushed. She was like screaming to where I had to cover her mouth.

"Jesus Aaron, can you like, scream any louder!?" I whispered.

"Aw, lighten up. So, who is it?" She asked smugly. What a pain in my ass...

"It's no one. At least I don't think it is. Gah I don't know!"

"Hm... well that's interesting." She said strangely.

"Heh?"

"Oh nothing. Hey, I have to go tutor that freshman now, I'll see you around?" Before I could say anything she was gone.

"So did you?" I heard David's voice.

"Did I what?" That was Laura's. I was going to turn around and great them, but something stopped me.

"Go on a date this Friday? I thought you'd like to go to The Sphere." My heart sunk so far down...

"Uh... yeah I guess. Sounds fun!" She said happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 4.4K 13
The Story Continues from, To Define Love. Jenna and Laura have gone away on vacation to finally explore their feelings even more, in both emotional a...
21.8K 765 56
Lauren Brooks, an average student at Ocean High School, possesses a personality that attracts others to befriend her. However, Dani Hills, the class'...
39.4K 528 27
Jenna was in love with a hot popular jock until he did something unforgivable. Somehow she became smitten with a nerd. What happens though when he wa...
21.4K 893 73
an LGBTQ+ story give it a try Lisa who has a big secret that only her close friends know about. Lara a popular cheerleader who has feelings for Lisa...