Vamped{discontinued}

By LuvChrissy

A Queen on the search for her King A Chris brown-India Westbrook fan fiction More

Name
0/0
1/0
2/0
4/1
4/2
5/0
6/0
7/0

3/0

680 33 4
By LuvChrissy

Raven
I miss him. Sitting here in these dumb classes about things I know already. In my notebook my hand mindlessly doodles our names together. Since discovering Cameron be my eternal life partner and future he's all I think about. My mom explained how my body will go through what's similar to the ragging hormones of a lake beast at its mid aging period. Basically I'm gonna be honey a lot. The fact that my mate has the physical appearance of a heavenly angle with a mind just as beautiful makes this much harder.

"Princess please pay attention." The professor speaks out gaining my attention.

"My apologizes."

As she turns back I roll my eyes leaning my head on my hand. My mind is so far away from this stuff which most of I already know. Today was potions but we haven't even gotten to the actual making of any.

"The use of the other beings tear or blood makes it so this potion only effects that being. In the past incidents would happen where another takes in the potion by mistake that it self causes accidents that are muchly unnecessary." The professor says.

We learn things such as this with potions and then there's learning our history and other beings supernatural or human, how to use our powers, what to do in certain situations plus a lot more. I technically don't need to attend these class since I'm royalty and mostly will spend my life in my castle in our village. But my mate is a human so I need to learn all this stuff.

"Raven wanna get something to eat?" My best friend Lola ask as we walk out of class.

She of course is a vampire. Her family is also royalty just not as big as mine. One thing I love about her is this one power she has with her voice where she can get any being to fall to her command through a simple tone from her. It's kind of like a mermaid siren.

Now I know a few mermaids even swam with a few. Their sirens only apply when they are in water while Lola can do it whenever. I've seen it in person it's probably one of the coolest things ever.

"Yeah let's go down to that hookah bar since you know a princess just turned the big 1600." I fluff my curls.

As we walk through the halls heading out the students split and bow to our feet. Scattered delayed creation day wishes are said to me.

"I swear one day you are gonna have the biggest head ever with the way these people treat you." Lola laughs as a guy completely dropped to his knees at me.

"It's so hard to stay humble." We laughed reaching the school front.

The bright orange moon shines down on us. I put my shades over my red eyes shielding them from the heated rays. We decide to take each other cars. While sitting at a light my mind wonders back to Cameron. After invading his dream like that I morph back into my little kitty form and just watched him sleep. He woke soon smiling seeing I was still sitting on his bed. Greeted me with a soft touch to my fur. It was heart breaking when he left me but I plan to go back later on. I just have to see him again.

Our table was put in the middle of the cafe. A hookah sat on top with my favorite flavor blood orange.

"So have you found out who your mate will be?"

I blushed at Cameron popping into my mind once again. "Yes I found out that morning it's a human. His name is Cameron Waterson one of the guys I watched over."

Lola smiled taking in the flavor. "I see that blush he must be cute."

"So cute but it's not just his physical appearance because his mind is so much more advanced than most humans. The ora and vibe that radiate from him are so soothing. I actually went to see him in person."

"Really how?"

"Just disguised myself as a cute cat. He let me stay the night and I went into his dream so we could see each other. But I talked with my parents and my consoler my mission starts tonight."

"Oh my really so soon."

"Yeah I'm so nervous but excited at the same time. I just hope he likes me as much as I love him."

A waiter came taking our orders which appear at our table almost instantly. This cafe is run by fairies.

I drove back home just to change and to pack. My quest will began now.

Cameron
Standing in front of the class of young adults I plug up my laptop showing my screen to everyone. Adjusting my glasses I clear my throat as the professor gives me the go to start.

"I decided to use the hippocampus or hippocam a Greek based mythical creature. The being is a beautiful combination of a horse and fish said to run on top of water, swim at amazing speeds under water and at times fly. It's honestly a out of this world creature I'd love to see one in person."

"Nerd." Someone coughed gaining a few petty laughs.

Sighing I continue showing a picture.

"It was said to be first seen around the late 700's BC. Most art pictions would show the animal with green scales and fins as this one while others give the creature more of a horse appeal letting it have the two front legs. The ancients believed they were the adult-form of the small fish we call the "sea-horse". Hippokampoi were the mounts of Nereid nymphs and sea-gods, and Poseidon drove a chariot drawn by two or four of the creatures."

Looking out everyone seems to be into it. I don't really care to be honest. Like said before college isn't a popularity contest I'm just here to get my degree.

"One popular seeing of the hippocampus is in the film Percy Jackson:Sea of Monsters."

My project got an 100% like I planned for. After all my classes I decided to spend sometime to myself. I know I'm constantly alone but there's a difference. When I first got here I went out discovering and found a quiet place for just me.

If I'm overwhelmed with the presents of others I come out into the woods located behind the school. Deep into the darkest dark park of the tree filled environment. The moon and stars put on a show giving slight light just enough for me to see my pad of paper and black led pencil.

My favorite time to come is around midnight the moon comes out and gives me such inspiration.

For last few nights I've had my mind invaded by a fantasy woman. She came to me in a dream I had. It stills leaves me amazed at the creation my mind came with. How can such a simple thing such as my brain form the most beautiful being I've ever laid eyes on. Her eyes drew me in taking my mind on a wild ride. If only she was real...who am I kidding? No girl wants a weirdo like me.

What girl finds a quiet nerd obsessed with fantasy things...sexy or cute or attractive at all?

My hand moves and without even really realizing what I was even doing. By the time my eyes focus back into reality it was done. I think I'm in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 123 25
Beauty is the Eye of its beholder... ❤
16.6K 584 33
- when two people from two different walks of life come across each other at a nightclub, soon developing a bond that is unbreakable. The two start t...
6K 178 18
19 year old Carmella has gone through so much when she watched her father kill her mother with her four other sisters her older sister took care of t...
19.3K 790 27
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲,𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐲..... Start date 10th July 2023