PROJECT STAR / bg survival.

By chamcity

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗝𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥 (프로젝트 스타) #OO2 its your time to shine, what are you waiting for? More

⋮ rules.
⋮ form.
⋮ slots.

PROJECT STAR

696 96 78
By chamcity

A MISSION TO BECOME
PART OF THE GALAXY . . .

WELCOME TO PROJECT STAR !

PROJECT STAR (프로젝트 스타) is a 2020 boy group survival show created by MNET that gives the public (known as NATIONAL PRODUCERS) an opportunity to "produce" a boy group by selecting and voting for five final members out of 25 trainees from various entertainment companies through live and online voting. Challenges and missions will be undergone by the trainees in order to appeal to the public and multiple eliminations round will be held for shortlisting throughout the eleven episode season. The public will also be predetermining the final lineup's concept, debut song and group name.

당신의 꿈은 현실이됩니다.

YOUR DREAMS CAN BECOME
A REALITY TOO!

SPECIAL TAGS!
BUBBAGGUKS
LALAWOOS
merriieland
ShevaIle
bbybae-
suckmyassbihh
-izcwns
EBONVOID
awsjinsoul
NATIONSLION
planetjunguwu
iwantwoo
tpsvkdl
moonbeanwoo
tuneapgaming

special note: voting system
& special corner inspired by
shan (MILKTOPS) pls support
her afs !#!2!1!1!1!1!1!1!

                                               tags here! ↷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
457K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...