Bandana Boy//Taylor Caniff

By GhostBrown99

After Jinx's parents die in a car accident she is forced to go live with her older brother Hunter. Jinx hasn'... More

Chapter 1: Birthday Party
Chapter 2: What Happened?
Chapter 3: I Can't
Chapter 4: Packing
Chapter 5: California
Chapter 6: California pt 2
Chapter 7: New Place
Chapter 8: Fun Times
Chapter 9: I Can't Believe This
Chapter 10: Amazing
Chapter 11: Fling?
Chapter 12: Just Smile, Bitch
Chapter 13: Cocktail Party PT. 1
Chapter 14: Cocktail Party PT. 2
Chapter 15: I Forgive You
Characters In The Story
Chapter 17: Visitors
Chapter 18: Date?
Chapter 19: What Are We?
Chapter 20: MAGCON EVENT
Chapter 21: Broken Hearted Princess

Chapter 16: What?

20 0 0
By GhostBrown99

-4 months later-

Hey it's Jinx here! Well after I forgave MAGCON I decided that it was time to finish college then head back out to California where I should have been all along. 

"Good morning Andy. Can I speak to you?" I ask. He looks up from the sound board. 

"Sure kiddo." He says standing up and following me out to the hallway of the studio. 

"I forgave them 4 months ago, and I will be graduating college in 3 weeks. I just wanted to let you know that I will be moving back to L.A. afterwards. So that means I am putting in my 2 weeks." I say looking at him. 

He looks like he has just been punched in the face. 

"No, please don't go. I don't want you to leave me." He says crying. 

"Andy you are rich and famous. There are plenty of girls out there you can be with. I can't be with you, you're my boss and we had a 1 night stand 4 months ago. I'm sorry. And even if I wanted to be with you I wouldn't stay here. You could always come visit me you know." I say. 

"Yeah, but Jinx I am in love with you." He says. I look at the floor.

"I'm sorry Andy. I can't date you." I say looking back up at him. I kiss him deeply. 

"Don't leave." 

"I have too. Goodbye, Andy." I say walking out. I go home to the guys hanging out.

"Hey bitch. How did your day go?" Trey asks. Yes we are back to that level of friendship. 

"Great really! And you cuntbag?" I laugh. 

"Really good. I'm so happy that you came home where you belong. MAGCON is your home." He says hugging me. 

"And it always will be." I smile. He squeezes me tightly then sits back down on the couch. 

"Jinx I have to talk to you." Hunter says walking into my living room. 

"What's wrong?" I ask. 

"Well it's going to sound really crazy but like it's about mom and dad." He says. 

"They are dead, so what about them?" I ask. 

"That's the thing. They never died. They are still alive." He says. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.2K 42
After Tia loses her sister because of Cameron, she has to try and forget. She dosnt know what to tell her mom about her sister, Sierra. Tia decides t...
105K 1.2K 30
Olivia Dallas, yes, Cameron Dallas's sister is very close with Cam. When he finds out Olivia can come to the MAGCON tour with him, he is very excited...
17.9K 265 25
Nikki is a young 13 year old fangirl and luckily her mother got her two tickets for Magcon. Nikki decided to bring her best friend Summer along becau...
5.3K 50 10
-DISCONTINUE- I'm Tessa Marie Dallas, that's right Cameron's younger sister. Never heard of me? Well no one has, but that's Cameron for you. I went f...