Lycan King

By BloodyArrow_358

*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while... More

A/n
Chapter 1 The Blood Moon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 The Meeting
Chapter 4 He's real
Chapter 5 I found it
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
A/n
A/n Lycan Blood

Chapter 31

5.3K 250 12
By BloodyArrow_358

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Blake POV

I've been in the prison all day, not wanting to be anywhere near Tammy. I've been having thoughts about her, but I know it's the mate bond messing with my mind, trying to force me into something I don't want. Yesterday when I grabbed her, slamming her against the wall, I had planned on hurting her, but when I touched her, those tingles rushing up my arm caught me by surprise. All the thoughts of me hurting her was gone. It was like I was paralyzed, staring into her eyes. If I didn't get control of myself when I did, there's no telling what would've happened.

I've been torturing the alphas over and over, then watch as they slowly heal so I can do it again. They're going to regret ever thinking about going against me.

I hear the prison door open as Fred comes in. "I made those phone calls that you told me to make. The vampire King wasn't lying about the alpha kings mate. She's originally from the Silver Crest pack." Fred says walking into the torture cell.

I needed to be sure that Draven wasn't feeding me lies. And now that I know it's true, all I have to do is wait for the days to pass so I can get his mate. Soon all this will be over and Tammy can leave.

"You missed Adam's birthday party outback. There's food leftover if you want any." Fred says.

"I'm not hungry," Adam told me yesterday in the forest about his birthday party. He asked me if I would come. I told him I would come, because he wouldn't take no for an answer. But after that little altercation with Tammy I didn't want to be anywhere near her.

"What's up with you? You have been in here the whole day. It's not like these mutts are going anywhere." Fred looks over at the bloody alphas. The alphas let out growls, baring their teeth at Fred, showing their dislike of the way Fred is belittling them.

As helpless as they are right now, their egos still gets the best of them.

"There's nothing wrong with me, I'm fine." I grab the rag and start to clean the blood off my hands.

"I ran into Tammy yesterday when she was leaving your office. She told me what you told Adam. I told you that attack changed her, she's not someone you want to piss off." Fred looks back over at me. I can hear the small warning in Fred's voice as if I should be worried about Tammy trying to hurt me.

"I'm not worried about Tammy or her silver blades. Don't tell me you're afraid of a weak human." No matter what Tammy has learned. She's still a weak human.

"Of course not, but not all of us can't heal from silver the way you and the twins can. And she's pretty good with those silver weapons of hers. You saw it first hand yourself. If I didn't know any better, I would think that she sparked a bit of fear in you yesterday, so now you're avoiding her. But of course, I know better than that. There's no way a weak human can put fear into you, right?" Fred looks at me with a raised eyebrow, with that stupid smirk on his face that I remember.

I let out a low growl, glaring over at him, knowing he's trying to be funny.

"Hey I'm just saying, maybe being trapped inside that silver box turned you a bit soft." He keeps that stupid smirk on his face, folding his arms across his chest, flexing his muscles in his arms and chest, that he didn't have before I was locked away. He uses to do this when he was younger. Taunting me, trying to get under my skin to get me to spar with him.

Sparing and training played a big part in Fred and my relationship. It helped us bond. I didn't know much about raising a kid, so I raised him the way my father raised me. If Fred was upset about something, I took him to spar or train to let his anger out. If he was sad about something, we sparred or trained to take his mind off of it. Sometimes he wanted to spar and train just to show me that he's getting better. Growing up Fred used training to cope with most of his daily problems, the same way I did. I'm sure he picked that habit up from me along with many other things.

"I'm not in the mood to mess around right now, maybe some other time," I tell him. I am curious about just how strong Fred really is now. He took on four firstborn alpha at once, knowing he would win. That's no easy thing for a wolf to do. I'm sure he's itching to show me just how strong he has gotten, but we'll have plenty of time for that later.

"Well I guess I'll have to play with you mutts for now." Fred smirk, walking over to one of the alphas. The alpha jerk at the silver chains, trying to get free. He growls, baring his teeth at Fred, but Fred ignores the alphas growls and places a hard blow to his stomach.

I leave out the prison and take in a deep breath of fresh air. I look up at the night sky, looking at the stars and the moon. I always liked the night more than the day. Everything seems so peaceful and calm at night, unlike the day when everything is so loud and everyone is moving around.

I walk into the quite castle knowing everyone should be heading to bed by now. I head to the kitchen to get me something to eat but stop with I open the kitchen door. I frown when Tammy's scent hits me. Her scent is all over the kitchen. Out of instinct I feel the urge to inhale her scent. My jaws clench down as I force myself to walk away. I can't have a fucking meal without her ruining it.

I make my way through the castle and as I turn the corner, this female crashes into my chest, falling on her ass.

She looks up at me with wide eyes. "What are you doing in this part of the castle?" I ask frown down at her. My room is the only room in this part of the castle, so no one else has no reason to be in this part.

"I-I couldn't sleep, s-so I decided to wander around. I apologize if I have crossed any boundaries my king." She bows her head.

I can smell the fear rolling off her.

I reach my hand out for her to take. She slowly lifts her head up, looking at my hand. She looks up at me before looking back at my hand, reaching out taking it. I help her up from the ground getting a better look at her. She's a very attractive female.

I look down at her neck, seeing a piece of what looks like a mark poking out from behind her hair. I reach out, letting the tips of my fingers brush against her cheek, moving her hair, revealing a mark on her neck. She has a mark, but a can't smell a male scent on her, meaning her mate is with the goddess now.

I watch how she reacts to my touch. No mateless she-wolf can resist me. All she-wolves desire the strongest males to produce the strongest offspring, that's just the way they are wired. Me being the strongest, I'm what every mateless she-wolf desires.

"What's your name?" I ask, slowly pulling my hand away, letting my fingers brush across her cheek again.

"V-Vicky." Her cheeks start to turn a light shade of pink. She looks down fumbling with her fingers, her fear turning into nervousness.

I reach out and gently grab her chin, lifting her head up so she's looking up into my eyes.

"Vicky would you like to accompany me in my room tonight?" I look down into her brown eyes. I'm sure she can help me get rid of those little thoughts I've been having about Tammy.

"Ye-yes." She smiles, nodding her head. I reach down and take her hand leading her down the hall. Once we get to the room, I walk up to her as she stands there watching me. I place my hand on the side of her face, leaning down kissing her lips. She kisses back, placing her hands on my abs, slowly moving them up to my chest.

I place my hands on her waist, lifting her up. She wraps her arms and legs around me, as our lips move against each other.

She keeps her arms and legs wrapped around me, as I make my way over to the bed, taking a seat with her straddling me. She reaches down, grabbing the bottom of my shirt, lifting it up, taking my shirt off, tossing it onto the floor.

I lay back and watch her slowly trace over my abs with the tips of her fingers. She leans down, placing a trail of kisses up my chest, making her way to my neck.

I go to lift her shirt up, but stop when I hear a knock on the door. I look at the door, knowing who that scent belongs to. I lift Vicky off of me, before making my way over to the door.

I open the door and see Adam standing there with two plates of cake in his hands.

"I brought you some cake." He says smiling, looking up at me. I look at him for a second, before looking at the plates of cake he's holding in his hand. I let out a sigh before looking back over at Vicky sitting on the bed.

"Leave," I tell her. A look of disappointment crosses her face, as she stands up leaving the room.

Adam walks into the room, handing me one of the plates. I close the door, then follow him over to the bed taking a seat.

"You have to keep this a secret that I got more cake. My mom said I wasn't allowed to have any more until tomorrow." He tells me.

"I thought you said you would come to my birthday party." Adam takes his finger and scoops some of the vanilla icings off the cake, putting his finger into his mouth.

"Something came up. I was busy." I say not telling him that I didn't want to be anywhere near his mother. Tammy told me to stay away from Adam, maybe it's a bad idea for him to be here. Not because she told me to stay away from him because I don't care what she says, and she doesn't tell me what to do. I just don't want to give Tammy any reason to come near me, after what happened yesterday.

"Busy doing king stuff?" He asks smiling. He picks up the cake eating it with his hand, ignoring the fork on his plate.

Adam asked me a lot of questions about me being a king when we walked through the forest. Me being a king seems to excite him.

"I guess you can say that." I guess me giving the alphas a beating is considered 'king stuff'.

"Being a king is so cool. I don't want to be an alpha anymore. When I get big I'm going to be a king just like you." Adam flash me a big smile with icing around his mouth now.

"BJ and Lisa are so lucky to have a king as a dad, but I guess I'm half lucky because my mom is a queen now." He shrugs his shoulders, continuing to eat his cake. I don't have to say a word and he will still continue to talk. Even if he asks a question and I don't answer it, he will still continue to ramble on. I learned that within the short time I spent with him in the forest. He likes to hear himself talk.

"Why does everyone seems to be afraid of you?" Adam asks, looking up at me.

"I don't know," I tell him. Adam is an innocent kid. He hasn't heard all the stories from my past, or the stories I've managed to add to the list within the last past week. But once he gets his wolf, he'll understand part of the reason when he's able to feel the power that I hold.

"Maybe it's because you never smile. You're really big so people may think you're mean, but if you smile they'll know you're nice." He tells me, finishing his cake.

I honestly don't care what anyone thinks of me. I don't need for them to like me and I don't need for them to be my friend. But they will respect me.

Adam frowns a little as he looks down at the plate of cake in my hand. "Do you not like cake?" He asks.

"Just not in the mood for cake right now." I look down at the cake, before looking back at him.

"I'm always in the mood for cake. Can I have it?" He asks smiling with vanilla icing on his face. I hand him my plate that he happily takes out my hand.

"I will be in so much trouble if my mom found out that I had two extra slices of cake." He grins, picking the cake up, taking a big bite, messing his face up more.

"You have to pinky promise not to tell." He holds his pinky finger out towards me.

I look down at his hand for a second.

"I promise." I couldn't stop the small smile that tugged at the corners of my lips, as I reach out locking our pinkies together, sealing the promise. Even though Tammy would be the last person I would tell anything to.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600 5 21
Everyone talks about how precious is the mate bond, how it is the most important thing in the life of a werewolf, and how it should lead us, shape...
1.5K 87 22
Skyler, a lycan alpha female, waited four long years for her mate. Paired with a complete opposite of what she expected, her well-planned life sudden...
25.5K 799 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
78.2K 2.1K 32
"Think you could easily get away from me?" He whispers making my spine shiver at his words. Hell my knees felt like they're about to buckle any secon...