Spellbound Graphics

By TheGradientGuild

A Cover/Designs Request book. As readers, most of us know the feeling of seeing that book, the one we know th... More

Spellbound Graphics
Form
DESIGNER // P-Oenothera [CLOSED until further notice]
DESIGNER // westcoastdreams
DESIGNER // ShadowSpinner600
DESIGNER // alltheducks
Don't Fall For Brett
The Power of Hope
Wild Free and Crazy
once upon a curse
His mate

DESIGNER // TaintedMiracle

216 15 3
By TheGradientGuild

TaintedMiracle

Background: I would stare at book covers, movie poster and just any sort of photo manipulation for hours. In love with the art of creating a beautiful fairy or creepy creature of the night. Until I finally decided to learn and bring forth the images popping in my mind to life. It's really lots of fun and I enjoy doing it.

Genres I Design for: Any Genre

Rules:

1.) Be patient and honest with me. If you don't like it or want something change just let me know. Also I'm willing to design a set of covers for a series, just let me know pm.

2.) Credit me in story description or in one chapter.

3.) Cover is only to be used on Wattpad or other free writing platforms.

Payment: A follow for me and The Gradient Guild

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
171K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...