Treasure

By myharold_

"Oh the things I want to do to you Jill" Meet Julian typical teen that does nothing in life but bore in... More

Harry styles
The party
7 minutes in heaven
Confessions
Date with the badboy
Authors note
Friend zone?
Treasure
His house
Lake house
Payment
Payment (part 2)
Kidnapped
Virgin for long?
The truth
Goodbye?
Health projects
Bathroom drama
Parents house
Gays, and twerking
Louis trial
Promise ring
End of the year party
Fresh start
College
Going home
Party planners
Shopping?
Shopping (Part 2)
Christmas party
authors note
new story

The end :)

314 22 9
By myharold_

Jill's P.O.V

It feel like the first time I left New York;

Crappy.

I hate saying bye to everybody, and I'm trying my best not to cry again.

"Come on Hun it's time to leave" Julia says walking downstairs. I glance around my room. To many memories, all crammed up in such a small space.

I know I'm coming back, but the thing is when? My careers back in California. But part of my life is here.

People pretend they know what I'm going through, but in all honesty they don't. They will never know what it feels like to be kidnapped, heartbroken, and not just one but twice. To leave your family more than once.

"Alright I'm coming" I say signing.

All my stuff was in packed early this fine Christmas morning.

It's snowing every so lightly as I glance out my bedroom window.

I make my way downstairs, smelling my moms famous roast beef in the oven. I've always loved her cooking, it's better than Julia's.

"Can't you stay one more night." My mom says wiping her hands on her apron.

"I wish I could, but I really need to get back, but I promise ill be back sooner than you think."

"Just don't bring back any grandchildren" she says.

"No promises" I joke.

I walk out side to see a little group of neighbors and friends saying goodbye.

I hug everyone and exchange a few words.

It comes to Anne an I feel like I hug her the most.

"Your an amazing women Jill, and I know my son took to long to realize that, but I need you to have this before you leave" she places something that feels like paper in my hand.

I look down to see a folded piece of paper. I open it and my stomach clenches. It's the letter I wrote to Harry four years ago.

"He isn't here because he's confused, he thinks he loves someone he doesn't"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V

"Come on Harry were ganna be late" Belle says.

We are pulling into a some wine store, were meeting up with her parents for Christmas. And there big on wine, wine that only sells at this store.

I hop out if the car, shoving my hand in my pockets it's been a habit since forever.

I look down at the ground. I feel like such a pussy. Jill's leaving, and yet again, I don't have the guts to say goodbye.

But this is my life now, I'm going to marry Belle, and Jill's going to marry the man of her dreams. Whoever it turns out to be. She deserves that.

"We're just going to get in and get out" Belle says.

We walk in and instantly I see random bottles everywhere. Belle heads towards a rack, so I shuffle around looking at a few things here and there.

"You must be new here?" I look up to see a blonde girl with a name tag of Lexi.

"Uhm haha yes" I say nervously, I look her over, and I swear to god I've seen her before.

"Have we meet?" I say questionably.

"Uhm" she looks me over, and her face lights up.

"Ah yes I remember you! We go way back to like high school" she says. I don't remember her in any of my classes.

"We'll I meant we were at a high school party, I was stupid back then, I hope you can forgive me." She says looking down ashamed.

"Forgive you? What did you do?" I say getting more confused by the minute.

"I'm the one at that party, I forced myself on you." She never looks up.

"It was stupid, I got paid what $30 to look like a slut, I was drunk and young."

"You got paid?"

"Ya some girl wanted you or something, he name was like Becca or was it Beatrice?" She says saying names.

"Belle" I say through clench teeth.

"Yes she's the one" she says.

"Harry babe where are you?" I hear belle

Walking towards us.

"Harry what's wrong?" She steps towards me. She's probably worried about my facial expression.

"No stay away from me!" I tell, and she jumps back. I don't even let her talk.

"Your a liar belle stay the hell away from me. I trusted you and you fucking lied to me."

And I finally let my concise take over. And it keeps screaming one name, Jill.

I look at the clock her plane leaves in 15 minutes. I don't think, I do. I sprint towards the car, leaving Belle behind. Screaming and crying my name. Good now she nows how it feels to be left by someone you love. The streets are practically bare, and I feel as if gods helping me out. I feel a burst of adrenaline as I see the airport. I get of the car and run.

My whole life has been leading up to this moment, I'm getting back the girl that I love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jill's P.O.V

"I'm sure going to miss both you girls" my mom says give us or final goodbye hugs.

They have already called the last flight. I sign I never liked airplanes, because to me they always mean goodbye.

"I'm going to miss you to mom, goodbye" me an Julia walk side by side.

The luggage feels like ten thousand pounds, as I take my last steps in New York for awhile.

"JILLIAN" I hear someone shout, I turn around to see Harry running towards us. I'm so confused? Where's belle? Why is he here?

He's just a few feet way from me smiling like an idiot.

"Harry-" I start but he brings his hands up to my face, and his lips press against mine with so much force I almost fell over. He's kissing me so aggressively I don't know what to do.

"Kiss me or so help me" he says, and I respond to him. Kissing him back.

He pulls back and I'm still shocked on why he's here.

"Your so fucking beautiful" he says all giddy, like he's seen the most spectacular thing in the world.

"Jill I'm in love with you and all your little things, I love the way you laugh, I love they way you look sexy when you do nothing at all, but yet you still can turn me on, I love when your angry! I just love you. And everyday of not being with you, makes me think about you. I love how you confuse me, I love everything you do, and it's driving me fucking insane. No one makes me feel the way you do. And I don't even know what you do! You make me wanna fuck you, kiss you, love you every day! And I know I'm not perfect, but I'm in love with you Jillian Marie Smith, and nothing you or anyone does or say, will change that!" He says staring at me with his perfect green emeralds.

"Say something your scaring me." He says, but all I can do I look at him in disbelief. And then I realize, this is my life, not back in California but right here, right now.

"I love you Harold Edward styles, and nothing and nobody can change that" I say smiling as I place my hands around his neck.

"Remember when you asked me what I treasure most in life?" I think back, oh yea at the movie theaters in high school. I nod my head.

"It's always been you Jill, you are my treasure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

This is it the end!

Should I do an epilogue?

Should I write another book?

Comment :)

Vote

Ily

~TeAnna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 30.8K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
950K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...