I Made A Bet With The Bad Boy...

由 fantasticallymeg_

He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A... 更多

I Made A Bet With The Bad Boy
(1) I'm Not Checking You Out. I'm Looking at You. There's a Difference.
(2) This Is Gonna Be a Piece Of Cake
(3) If You're Going To Make Out, Please Don't Do It In Front Of Me
(4) I Dont Think I Can Get Off
(5) You Blush As Red As A Cherry Tomato Every Time You Lie.
(6) Oh God! You're Growing Up So Fast!
(7) You Might Be A Sexy Pig, But You Talk Like A Donkey
(8) Best And Most Amazing Girl Ever: Cassie
(9) Carter Is A Sexy Beast
(10) Ugly Pig-Like Dorky Manwhore
(11) Bad Boy Falls For Good Girl?
(12) Truth or Dare
(13) Ben and Jerry's
(14) You're a Stranger To Me
(15) Ugly Naked Toddler Pictures On Instagram
(16) 2 AM
(17) Run From The Big Scary Monster
(18) The Cutest Couple Ever
(19) Looking For Me?
(20) Quick! Hide If You Want To Live!
(21) I Dumped Her For Lily!
(22) Jealousy Isnt A Pretty Color On You.
(23) Ordering A Unicorn Onesie Off Of Amazon
(24) Carty-Art and Cassie-Assie
(25) I'm Not A Heartbreaker
(26) Dropping The Ice Cream Cone
(27) His "Possesion"
(28)I've Lived With you For 17 Years
(29) Welcome To Your Tape
(31) You're Just Jealous Of Emma
(32) Sour Fish My Butt
(33) Man Period Probably
(34) THE END
Other Books?
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE//NEW BOOK?
We Reached 2k! ❤️
WE REACHED 60K
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH (UPDATE)
GUYS GUYS GUYS
ANOTHER UPDATE
Update and future plans!!

(30) Her Knight In Shining Aluminum

62.5K 2.3K 653
由 fantasticallymeg_

Today was supposed to be another babysitting day. But I lied and told Mrs. Wayford I had something come up.

But really.

It was just because I couldn't stand to see Carter anymore. Who knew guys were harder to talk to.

Instead I was able to call Tessa and Laila over for after school.

"SLEEPOVER!" Laila yelled, squealing in excitement.

"We can go to Starbucks, paint our nails, and play truth or dare!" Tessa giggles.

"And watch The Notebook!" We all day together, giggling.

"But first Cassie. We need to get this Cartsie business under control." Laila adds in, Tessa nodding after.

"I personally hate him for what he did, but I want you to be happy Cassie." Tessa smiles, putting her arm around me.

"Thanks guys. I can't believe he did that this morning." I sigh.

"Maybe he just wanted your attention." Laila squeaks, flopping onto my bed.

"Or maybe he was lying and playing with me the whole time." I shrug, lying down on the carpet.

Maybe he just doesn't like me the way I like him now.

"Come on Cassie. We have to do something back after the way he's treated you." Tessa nods.

"I'm not sure guys. I don't know if he would like it." I shake my head.

And I'm not sure if I have it in me to even see him again.

"Did you like what he did to you?" Laila asks.

Maybe she's right. Maybe it won't hurt to get back at him, especially since he did that to me today.

"No. But. I'm not sure if I can even see him again. I just can't handle it." I sigh again. My mind just can't handle being around him. When I see him I throw a fit or start crying. Simple as that.

It's even hard to talk about him.

"Cassie. We've got your back. We're here to help you. If you can't take it, then we can stop." Tessa smiles, opening a bottle of nail polish. "Yo Laila, open this."

"Okay, enough about Carter. Let's have some fun!" Laila squeals. "Purple nail polish or blue?"

________________________________
This is crazy. We are crazy. What are we doing. Why?

Ok. To fill you in, we made a plan. Specifically, Operation Cartsie.

And I'm already regretting it.

Tessa's driving us over to Carter's house in her dad's truck and we decided we were going to sneak in and act like Taylor Swift after her boyfriend broke up with her.

Our first plan was to steal his boxers and hang them in front of the whole school. But then we realized that all the girls would be worshipping his boxers and our plan would not work out.

And then we decided, what is the most important thing to Carter other than his family?

His motorcycle. That he always keeps in the garage.

If you don't know what where we're going with this, we're going to 'borrow' it temporarily. No harm done! Just stealing his precious black metal bike.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

"So where are we breaking in from?" Tessa asks, parking a little bit away from his house so that nothing is suspicious.

"His window. They keep everything else locked and shut. But he keeps his window open all the time because he has a secret way up there." I explain.

"How do you know this?" Laila raises her eyebrow at me.

"Ashton." I grin. But then I realize that Laila probably doesn't know who he is. "I'm a babysitter. Anyways, there's a huge tree connecting to his mom and dad's balcony. Then there's a hidden ladder on his mom and dad's balcony that leads to the next floor where his room is at. Luckily, that ladder is placed conveniently right under his window." I smile.

Wow. I could be great at this stuff...

Good thing I'm a good child.

"What happens if his window is locked and shut?" Tessa says.

"Well then we have to find another way in. This whole thing is useless without the window." I shrug.

We sprint up against the woods around his big house.

"God, his house is huge!" Laila gasps.

"Shhhh." I warn her, placing my finger over my lips.

I direct them to where the tree is and explain step by step where to put your foot. One wrong step and you could end up dead. I pull myself up to the top of the tree and jump onto their balcony.

"Gosh girl, you've got some muscles. Help us up." Tessa pants. I help them up to he balcony and look to the side for the ladder and his window.

Yup. Open like usual.

"Be quiet once we're there. And watch your step. Ashton's toys are everywhere." I whisper.

We climb into his room and mentally high five myself.

"But she means...so..much to me." I hear Carter mumble in his sleep.

Aww, he looks so peaceful.

I giggle at his words but shut my mouth right after. I slowly open the door and pop right through it, signaling Tessa and Laila to follow me quietly. We tip toe our way downstairs and walk through Ashton's mine field of toys.

"Ow, I think I stepped on a lego!" Tessa winces, checking her feet.

"Why didn't you bring shoes?" I whisper, still tip toeing.

"I don't climb trees with shoes." She explains, following me.

That sounds a little weird but ok...

Before we know it we're in the garage.

I spot the black beauty and slide my fingers around it's smooth metal.

We open the garage, cringing, because it makes a loud noise and we hope that no one comes.

We wait for 5 minutes, no one.

They all must be deep sleepers.

"You guys bring the motorcycle out, I'll close the garage and run through it before it closes." I say, signaling them to take the bike out now.

But let me do one thing.

I grab a pink sticky note out of my pocket and right a note on it.

My knight in shining armour turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil. You broke my heart, so I'll break yours. -C

As soon as they take the bike out and I'm done with the note, I close the garage, and sprint my way out leaving the note exactly where the motorcycle was.

"Hurry up! We need to get this into the truck." I say, rushing.

And right after we load the motorcycle onto Tessa's dad's truck, we're out of there.

________________________________

I'm going to be posting 3 more chapters today so feel free to wait. It will probably be another hour or 30 minutes till the next one shows up.

We're back to #88 guys! We need to make our way up! I still love you guys though! So excited for what's to come!

How do you guys like The Sneaker Project?

LOVE YOUUU

XOXO

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.2M 35.6K 57
Previously known as The Good Girls Bad Boy. Highest Ranking: #2 in Short-story Michelle White, the 'good girl' next door, was anything but the clich...
32.1K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
9.1M 274K 66
Avery and Josh were complete oppisites. Josh was a little badass. Barely, passable grades, rude additude, tattoos, piercings, and a wall built so ha...