Change

By happyfrog50

How would you deal with change,lies and death?That is just what Sarah has to deal with or will she? More

My town #2
Cara #3
Dom #4

Me #1

11 0 0
By happyfrog50

I'm Sarah and I'm going to tell you about when my life changed for bad or good. I'm 16 years old and live with my dad who is a single parent.My dad is called Edward, but I just call him Ed. Ed is a hard working man, clever, hot headed and more importantly never around.My mum died while in childbirth-that is why I think that Ed is always angry- I don't care much about her.When my mum was pregnant the doctors told her that her body could not cope with childbirth - at the time she was pregnant with twins - eventually when she gave birth she killed not just herself, but my twin brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
27.2K 1.9K 48
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
508K 985 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
32.5K 827 88
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...