Married at Eighteen [NaLu] Bo...

Galing kay parkjiminswings

-highest place: #406 in fanfic [092617] Read as Natsu and Lucy's feelings become deeper the more time they sp... Higit pa

1. Their decision
2. First Official Date
3. A serenade for her
4. Meet little 'Evil' Marvell
5. What it's like to be intimate
6. Trying to tell Natsu
7. Telling Wendy
8. Cutting class
9. Love boat
10. i finally told him
11. 2 A.M. romance
12. Caught red-handed
13. [special] romance
14. Hot Dates; Hot News
15. What she wants
16. Black shirt
17. Innocent
18. Christmas day surprises!
19. What's left behind
20. For now
21. Added Distraction
22. The Encounter
23. Whose Fault
24. You know what?
25. Resolved
26. Doesn't Matter
27. The plan begins
28. Eventful Twists
29. What Caused It
30. What It Takes
31. The last
Epilogue

13.5 [special] romance

15.2K 370 296
Galing kay parkjiminswings

a/n: forgive the author for forgetting to add gruvia and jerza so here we go!

<Levy>

I wrapped my arm around Gajeel’s while we continued walking. The way he lent me his scarf (even putting it around my neck himself) was absolutely romantic. It definitely set the mood between the two of us while walking in the snowy streets of Magnolia now.

The breath of warm, white-colored air from our mouths made us feel the cold more. “Gaj, want to go get coffee?”

He shrugged casually at the offer. “I’ll get you one. I’m not really a fan of coffee.” We walked into the nearest café; I ordered myself a simple hot cocoa—not wanting to spend much of his money, considering the fact he pleaded me to let him pay for it.

Gajeel and I sat across each other in the middle of the place. My eyes started wandering around to observe; and then I realized a lot of couple actually came here to enjoy their date. They had their arms wrapped around each other. Some were sharing one blanket by the fire provided by the place, and some were— (making out) I couldn’t say it.

     “So you’re really not going to eat? Not even for some bread or something? I feel awful eating alone in front of you.”

      “I’m not really that hungry, though. No worries. Uh,” he cleared his throat, leaning his forearm on top of the table before staring deep into my eyes. They got warm all over my features, but I couldn’t assume this was what it was.

        “What is it?” I decided to break the silence, before drinking my hot cocoa once again.

He tapped his fingers on top of the table, then exclaimed with an ‘oh’ expression, fumbling through his pockets to search for something. Once he did, he placed the box gently in front of me, scooting it close to my fingers. I had almost thought of spilling my drink once I assumed what it was.  But it couldn't be, right? Of course, we just started dating!

     “I was...thinking I’ve never really given you anything yet as my girl, so,” the way he called me his girl got me swooning all over (secretively, of course). “here. I hope ya like it.”

The clicking sound made by the box was so soothing. Once it was opened, I saw a necklare lying on the pillow case inside it. I brought it out and found Gajeel behind me, ready to lock it.

     “Gajeel, this looks expensive, what-” He grabbed both ends and wore it on me. He then cupped my face as he kneeled on the floor, “Expensive or not, I just wanted you to know I love you.”

     “Gaj...” He pulled me into a soft, passionate kiss as I kissed him back, holding on to his huge hands, still on my face.

<Juvia>

Juvia has actually got Gray-sama to go on a date with her after countless times of sending him letters. Now, I stand in front of the café, waiting for him despite the cold weather, wearing a thick coat and a cute paper bag I brought for him; I baked him cookies, thinking my cooking skills would also make him notice me.

Now that I think about it, it’s only going to be just Gray-sama and I for the night. My heart kept pounding so much, it hurts despite the fact I’m feeling it for love.

     “Juvia.” I jolted up, looking to my side to see Gray-sama in his winter clothes as well.

      “Ah, Gray-sama!” I waved a hand at him. This was my first time seeing him alone. He started to walk towards me with his hands tucked inside his pockets. “Gray-sama made it. Juvia is happy.”

      “Who wouldn’t when you kept following me and you wouldn’t stop until I said yes.” He sighs. I was astonished to see how the white smoke coming from his breath looked so clear and beautiful. Just like how I plan this night to be.

I bowed shyly, trying to give him the cookies I baked for him. “J–Juvia made you cookies! She hopes.. you’ll like them. Cookies taste best during cold season in her opinion.”

     “Er, thanks. I’m not much of a fan of sweets, though.” I froze in place at his cold attitude. But when I was expecting him to give it back, I see him still clutching it to his chest with a flustered expression on his face. “But who knows? I might just..try it.”

     “Juvia is pleased!” I finally grabbed his hand and dragged him into walking side by side with me and my arm still wrapped around his. It was really shocking to see how someone like him would actually agree to this.

Nothing can absolutely ruin this now.

     “Gray-sama, what would you like to do?”  This is our very first date, after all. Wouldn’t want to be the bossy one.

     “Just taking this walk with you is already good.”  He didn’t speak about anything after that.  Juvia is hanging by the edge here. Clearing my throat, I decided to start up a topic:

      “S–So, Gray-sama, Juvia was thinking the movies premiering today look good, maybe we should head over and—”

      “Oh, hey, the river’s gone frozen over here. Come on.” He grabbed Juvia by the hand, once we’ve stopped, he crouched over to touch the frozen water, laughing enthuasiastically at the view.  “Whoa. This is so cool, this is the very first one I’ve touched one in years!”

Although, I can’t help but be happy for his joyous approach to a river, I felt sad deep inside. Was he even excited to go on a date with me for Christmas eve or is it..just because Juvia asked him to?

     “G–Gray-sama, Juvia is kind of cold. Should we head down to somewhere warm?”

     “Oh, sure, yeah, let’s do that.” Juvia was raring to go, but Gray took minutes before he even stood up, walking ahead of me. I sighed in defeat, following his tracks. He got inside a café with a fireplace warming the room up.

     “Hey, I see Gajeel and Levy over there!” Gray-sama pointed over to the two, sitting across each other with Levy looking so deeply in love with her date and I just can’t help but grow jealous of their spark.

     “I’m gonna walk over.” Juvia quickly grabbed him by the arm, pulling him over to a vacant seat, shushing him.

He harshly removed my hand from his mouth, choking on himself. “What- is the- matter with- you? I was just going to say hi, not like it would disrupt something.”

     “Gray-sama, how can you not realize they’re going on a date? Of course, they need time alone.”  I started fumbling with my own fingers shyly, whispering under my breath.  “Like we do.”

He ruffles the back of his hair, sighing in defeat.  “Well, whatever. But– I can’t actually believe Levy and..Gajeel, together.”

     “What’s wrong with them? Juvia thinks they absolutely fit together as a couple.”  I let out a small giggle as I swooned at their moment. I wish Gray and I would do that.

      “Well, we’re not gonna stay here without ordering.”  He raised his arm up to signal the waiter we were ready to order. He arrived in no time, taking out his notepad.

     “What will you have for tonight?” He showed me a smile, anticipating for my response.

     “Yo, I’ll have this wafflehouse special with hot choco inside of it, and,” He lent me the menu, “Juvia?”

     “Juvia will have..the same as Gray-sama’s.” I smiled at his presence, but he didn’t seem to care, letting the waiter take off with our order.

Finally! Some alone time.

     “Gray?” Both of us looked up to see Gajeel and Levy standing beside our table. “Juvia! Oh, on a date, I see?” Levy winked at me, making me feel hopeful of Gray-sama’s response.

      “Uh, n–no, this isn’t a date—”

My smile disappeared the moment Gray-sama stated that. I sulked as I leaned more against the pillowed chair. The fire is supposed to warm our hearts, yet the response seemed too cold, making my heart ache.

     “Well, uh, okay, then. See ya.” Gajeel waved a hand for goodbye, so did Levy.

      “Good luck, Juvia, you got this!” I nodded at the enthusiasm, jolting up from my position.

     “Gray-sama, Juvia wants to look at the stars tonight, wouldn’t you agree?”

     “Yeah, cool. I guess we could.”

After the warm food being eaten, Gray-sama and I stood up, going outside only to be greeted by the cold gust of wind greeting us. It sent chills down our spine, the heat we gathered already gone.

     “I honestly don’t mind the cold weather, anyway. How about you?” Gray-sama spoke.

     “Ah, well— Juvia is just fine.” However, the longer I preserve these feelings, the longer my heart would only ache. So, I decided to hang out by the frozen bench near the river we went to earlier.

Gray, once again, crouched down in fascination, trying to break the ice with his mittened hands. “Damn it, why won’t it-” He grunted and panted, still not giving up on the ice.

     “Gray-sama..”

     “Ah, what is it, Juvia? Don't mind me. Just this stupid ice—it won’t break!”

     “Does he like me?”

He was obviously, completely taken aback by the sudden question, almost falling on to the thin, frozen river. But I caught him by his collar and made him sit on the snowy ground, instead.

      “W–Why would you suddenly. . .ask me that? D–Don’t you think it’s a bit awkward at this time?”

I tried. I tried so hard to not let my tears get the best of me. That I did. Fortunately, they still haven’t formulated enough to become visible. Again, I spoke;

     “Juvia just wants an answer from Gray-sama. That’s all she’s ever wanted.”

Gray simply scratched the back of his head, still not quite grasping the situation. As the snow flakes started falling faster,  “Look, it’s snowing..”

Juvia couldn’t help but stare more at Gray-sama than to be mesmerized by the snow.  “Gray-sama—”

     “Juvia,”  My eyes widened in surprise when Gray pulled me into a tight hug; I wouldn’t say it was passionate. Rather it was heartwarming to feel in this cold winter.  “I know how you feel about me, but it’s not right for me to answer you right now when I don’t even know how I really feel about you.”

My eyes sparkled upon seeing the post light twinkling. Or maybe it was just my tears quietly escaping. . .

a/n : again, i apologize for taking so long for updating this ;—; my midterms are this week but i just finished this chappie and wanna make it up to you guys asdfghjkll thank you so much for the patience and i hope you enjoyed the chappie~ ily! ♡

+ jerza moment will be on the next update with nalu as well ㅠ ㅠ

xoxo

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

99.5K 2.9K 13
Lucy has a child. Natsu is married. How will things go for this couple? -Highest Ranking: #3 in NaLu
72.1K 2.7K 25
❗ WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ MY FIRST BOOK HOW TO CATCH A GIRLFRIEND THEN YOU WILL BE GREATLY CONFUSED! I RECOMMEND YOU READ THAT FIRST!❗ ►Last ye...
196K 7.1K 30
TW: depression, self harm, abuse Lucy Heartifilia belonged to the powerful Heartifilia family. Her father used to ignore her and her mother. He wasn'...
9.3K 201 15
NALU natsu is one of the popular guys from school. at school he acts all cool but when he is alone he draws. he made up a girl with blond hair and b...