Secret Past Of Experimentation

By Mizuki_Inuzuka

Shiro was an experimental hybrid. He escapes and runs off. He is adopted 3 years later from his foster home t... More

Background
Adjustments
School
Trust

New Surroundings

547 12 3
By Mizuki_Inuzuka

Here’s the next chap!

-IGS-IGS-IGS-

"Ngh!" Shiro groaned, waking up from a movement that he didn't remember making.

He suddenly felt something hit his ass, almost like a thrust. His eyes snapped open in realization and he squeaked. His vision jolted to his right, which was actually toward the ceiling since he was on his side. He felt another thrust and locked eyes with a half-naked Grimmjow. His boxers and sweatpants were on, but his chest was bare.

"Ahh!" Shiro gasped as Grimmjow gave a particularly hard thrust, which was more of a hump since their bottom halves were both clothed, and there was a blanket in between them, albeit barely.

He caught a better look at Grimmjow face, taking notice of a large flush from the bottoms of his eyes to the top of his chest. Grimmjow was in heat! How could he have forgotten?

"Mmmh" Grimmjow moaned as he suddenly ripped the blanket away and wrapped his arms around Shiro's waist, planting his knees even firmer into the beanbag chair on either side of the still sluggish albino.

Suddenly he began humping Shiro at an erratic pace, causing both them and the beanbag bed to move slightly. Shiro gasped loudly and tried to struggle, using his free hand to push at the side of Grimmjow's face. Grimmjow didn't cease his moving and merely buried his face in the crook of Shiro's neck, humping even faster.

Shiro kept feeling the hard bulge press against his lower left thigh with every rut the older male made. He squeaked loudly and tried to crawl away. It only resulted in them falling off the beanbag as Grimmjow kept his hold on Shiro waist. He pushed him to the ground, continuing his humping. He slowly sucked and licked at Shiro's neck causing the smaller male to moan loudly, which only encouraged the heat-controlled Grimmjow, much to Shiro's dismay. Grimmjow began humping him frantically and Shiro squeaked, squealed, gasped, and all around writhed under the movements, cursing himself as he steadily got hard with the abuse his lower half was getting.

"S-stop...you freaking creepy - AHHHHH! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Shiro screamed as Grimmjow sped up even more and changed his angle, so that if they were naked, his cock would seriously be in Shiro, not on his thigh.

Grimmjow took the stifled moan as even more encouragement and sucked and licked harder, leaving more red hickies on the pure white skin, or the previously pure white skin.

"N-no! FUCK!" Shiro screamed and moaned as Grimmjow slowed down but thrust harder, the tip of his penis pushing a large amount of cloth into Shiro's entrance.

Shiro writhed at the foreign feeling and bucked his hips when the cloth was driven in further by another hard thrust. It hit something in him that made him see stars and he moaned loudly, his vision going white and hazy with pleasure. Grimmjow continued to hump the same spot, sending the cloth into Shiro's prostate continuously. Shiro screamed as one of Grimmjow's hands went a little lower and brushed the tip of his leaking cock through the two layers of cloth and denim covering it.

"Uh! Huh! Ah! AH! AHHH!!" Grimmjow moaned and grunted as he continued to dry fuck Shiro. He suddenly felt a jolt of pleasure and screamed out, releasing inside his boxers and sweatpants. Shiro felt the sudden rush of pleasure that the panther released and couldn't help but release as well. He coated the inside of his underwear with string after string of messy white, letting it slide down his legs and get stuck in the fabric of his jeans.

"Nuh..." Shiro whined as the cloth in his ass brushed the spot again and his tender cock jumped all the same, causing him to go weak, his arms to buckle and give out, making him to tremble on the plush carpet. Grimmjow was also shaking, but it wasn't enough to get rid of the heat. He needed more.

"Uh! Ngh!" He moaned huskily as he lined himself up with Shiro's still clothed entrance and thrust forward.

Shiro screamed in pain and pleasure as the cloth hit that spot, but caused his spent cock to jump more and harden.

"I can't take it...S-stop! Grimmjow stop!" Shiro whined as Grimmjow continued to thrust forward sending the cloth deeper and deeper until there was a small dent where Grimmjow was thrusting, the fabric being pushed into Shiro's ass.

Grimmjow took the opportunity of the empty space and thrust as hard as he could, stretching the fabric of Shiro pants and boxers as he buried the head of his cock inside Shiro's hole, even though the jeans chaffed it. Shiro screamed loudly at the sudden pain and then quick footsteps could be heard. The door burst open and a disheveled Ichigo stood. His hair orange hair even more of a mess than normal, his shirt wrinkled and falling off his left shoulder slightly and his pants looked way to big, sliding down his hips slightly.

"GRIMMJOW!" He boomed. Grimmjow froze and pulled from Shiro with a pained hiss from the semi-uke. His ears folded back and he hung his head and tensed. It looked like he was expecting to be hit. Ichigo wasn't going to hit him, right?

To Shiro's reluctance Ichigo's face softened and he walked in, Grimmjow tensed even further and put his hands on his head in a protective manner. Ichigo just placed and hand on Grimmjow's and rubbed lightly. Grimmjow relaxed and he looked up at Ichigo, his eyes still wary. He removed his hands from his head all the same and Ichigo rubbed between his ears, just the way Grimmjow like it. Grimmjow let out a content purr and leaned in to the touch, now sitting crisscrossed with his hands in the fly of his pants.

"I'm not that bastard Tousen. I won't hurt you Grimmjow, I swear." Ichigo said reassuringly, as he rubbed Grimmjow's ears more.

Shiro took the opportunity to reach the back of his pants and pull the cloth out from inside his ass with a small hiss. Grimmjow noticed the sound and his head snapped around, locking eyes with Shiro. In the time it took Shiro to blink, Grimmjow was on top of him again and humping him. Shiro shrieked and Ichigo gasped. Ichigo quickly bolted over and grabbed Grimmjow, pulling him off as Shiro panted and shivered. Grimmjow gave a warning hiss at Ichigo, who ignored it and dragged Grimmjow to his own room. He tossed in both a wet and dry towel for him to clean himself and took Grimmjow dirty clothes off. He left Grimmjow to change himself and walked back into Shiro's room.

"Sorry. I don't know what got into him. He usually just humps his bed, not another person or hybrid." Ichigo said, rubbing the back of his head and looking into the distance like he was thinking of something. Shiro sighed and rummaged through his bag, picking out a pair of clean boxers, black sweatpants, and a black T-shirt.

"It's nothing. Nel may not have a dick, but she sure as hell can freak me out a lot more than Grimmjow can. Damn, it's almost like I'm a freaking pillow to her or a dildo, although she bites harder..." Shiro said as he rubbed his neck in memory, "Harribel usually beats me with a stick when Nel attacks me, saying something about 'don't be so easily brought down you little pip-squeak!'"

Shiro laughed rubbing his head at the memories of his sisters. Not blood related of course, but sisters all the same.

"Oh. But still, I should have locked your door so he couldn't get in. Anyways...I'll go start the shower for you, and MAKE SURE YOU LOCK THE DOOR." Ichigo said putting extra stress on the lock the door part.

Shiro nodded and followed Ichigo to the much larger than expected bathroom.

-IGS-IGS-IGS-

It was about 25x20. The walls were a light sea-foam green on the top half with the lower half covered in bleach white tiles. There was a large shower in the back right corner with light blue tinted glass. A hot-spring like tub covering the back left corner and part of the back and left walls. A toilet was located in the closest right corner, with a counter with three sinks between it and the shower on the right wall. Lastly, there was a large light hanging in the middle of the room from the ceiling and a door for a small closet in the closest left corner, opposite the toilet.

"Wow," Shiro sighed breathlessly, taking in the sight of the bathroom.

It wasn't so much as fancy as it was big. Like, really big.

"Yeah, lots of people say that the first time they see it; you should have seen Grimm, he freaked out." Ichigo laughed fondly, rubbing the back of his head.

"Frankly, I'd be surprised of someone wasn't amazed at seeing a bathroom like this." Shiro commented, looking around in awe once more.

"Me too." Ichigo chuckled, lowering his hand and looking around before changing the subject, "So, the shampoo is under the sink along with the soap, towels, and other stuff like that. The shower controls are pretty self-explanatory so I don't think you'll need any help with that. Have a good shower then."

Ichigo smiled as he walked out the door and was just about to shut it when-

"Ichigo." Shiro cut in, looking towards said orange-head with a somewhat sad expression.

Ichigo paused at the opened door, stepping back into the room and frowning slightly, "Yeah, Shiro?"

Shiro opened his mouth, but closed it again. He did this two more times before he sighed and shook his head, "Never mind, it’s not important."

Ichigo gave him a skeptical look before deciding not to push it, "Alright, you can tell me or ask me when you're ready."

Shiro blinked in surprise, but before he had a chance to comment the door shut with a soft click and he was left alone.

-IGS-IGS-IGS-

As soon as Shiro was finished with his shower he dried himself off, changed, and walked out of the bathroom in a cloud of steam. He looked around and noticed that both Ichigo and Grimmjow's doors were locked, he sighed slightly, wondering what time it was. He walked down the hall with that question in mind, soon descending the stairs and being surprised to be met with the smell of bacon and pancakes wafting through the house. He took a greedy sniff and continued down the stairs until his feet met with creamy plush carpet for the second time.

"Hey Shiro, glad you're up! You're just in time for breakfast! Would you like a double-chocolate-chip pancake?" Ichigo called from the kitchen.

"Sure, sounds great!" Shiro called, turning to the left where Ichigo’s voice had come from and strolling into the fancy little kitchen from where the heavenly smells were emanating.

"Uh, where's Grimmjow?" Shiro asked cautiously, seeming a little bit worried as he looked around to see if he was going to be attacked.

Ichigo noticed Shiro's anxiety behavior and chuckled, earning a small glare from the white cat, "No doubt humping something in the home theater room."

Shiro snorted and gladly accepted the pancake as it was handed to him. It looked absolutely delicious! He gobbled it down in two seconds flat and was only too eager for seconds. Ichigo laughed at his chocolate covered face, but complied none the less.

After his fourth helping Shiro burped happily and patted his stomach, licking his lips, "Yum! Have you ever thought of competing in some sort o' breakfast competition, Ichigo?"

"Nah, my little sis Yuzu taught me everything I know about cooking. If anything, she should go on one of those shows, not me." Ichigo replied, smiling happily.

"Oh, I gotta meet her!" Shiro giggled playfully and Ichigo laughed along at the joke.

They were soon interrupted when there was a large bang and a loud moan. Ichigo sighed and Shiro's ears perked in interest and confusion, "God dammit Grimmjow! That's why you don't hump shit in the theater room! You always break something you pussy!" Ichigo shouted as he stormed across the kitchen and into the living room where he burst open the home theater room.

Shiro sat on his stool, while he heard hisses, curses, and fabric ripping sounds, "Ichigo is everything okay?" He called out, somewhat apprehensively.

"Everything's f - Grimmjow no biting - ine -Grimmjow!"

There was then a sound of more ripping fabric and a slight mewl. Shiro cringed slightly and peered over the counter top to the other side of the room.

"Ichig-?"

"God dammit Grimmjow, stop ripping the furniture or I'll- *Rippppp* THAT'S IT!"

There was then a loud crash, a shout and multiple loud noises. Shiro looked at the home theater wall as the noises gradually grew louder before dying out to utter silence.

"Grimmjow? Ichigo? Is everything-?"

Ichigo burst from the room with a bang, making Shiro jump several feet off his stool.

"HAHA!" Ichigo shouted with victory as he dumped a hog-tied Grimmjow to the floor, both their clothing in tatters and bits of furniture fabric hanging off them.

"Um..." Shiro started, looking utterly confused and a bit like a lost puppy. His ears were curved down slightly and his tail was dangling limply in confusion and poorly hidden hurt. Ichigo noticed the feelings of sadness rolling of Shiro in waves and quickly untied Grimmjow helping the red faced hybrid to stand.

"See, he's fine." Ichigo reassured, letting the still pissed yet excited Grimmjow stand free of any binds. Shiro's mood lightened and he giggled.

"So, when are you guys going to school?" Shiro asked looking across the room at the clock that read 7:24am. Shiro twitched slightly when Ichigo got a deer-in-the-headlights looks and snapped his head to the clock.

"7:24? WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Ichigo shouted as he snagged his backpack from the floor and ran up stairs.

He stopped at the top of the stairs to yell down."What the hell are you guys waiting for? Get dressed!"

Shiro looked terrified for a split second before steadily walking up the stairs, his stomach doing summersaults. Grimmjow just huffed and walked up the stairs as well, causing Shiro to quicken his pace. Once he reached the top Shiro bolted down the hall and into his room, slamming the door shut and locking it. He leaned against the back of the door and slid to the floor as he gagged into his hand. He soon got a hold of himself and stood, albeit shakily, to get dressed. He changed quickly and marched out of his room, only to be tackled by a huge ball of blue.

"Ahh!" He yelped as Grimmjow made a beeline for his belt buckled.

Luckily, Ichigo was right there to save the day and ripped Grimmjow off in a swift motion. He then snatched Shiro up and ran down the hall, causing the young hybrid to splutter at the rough and unexpected treatment.

"Oi! Put me down!" Shiro squeaked as he pushed at Ichigo's chest.

Ichigo simply sighed and switched his hold so that Shiro was under his arm.

"Oi!" Shiro shouted clinging to the arm supporting his mid-drift.

"Just chill, I can run a hell of a lot faster than Grimmjow can and Grimmjow can run a hell of a lot faster than you." Ichigo assured as he threw open the front door and stood behind it as Grimmjow flew out racing down the walk. Ichigo smirked and shut the door before locking it quickly and running down the street after the clueless Grimmjow.

"Grimm!" Ichigo shouted causing the giant blue cat hybrid to screech to a halt, "Over here, ya big blue kitten!"

That did it. Grimmjow came racing at Ichigo like a wild bull. Shiro swore there was smoke coming out his ears.

"That's right! Over here FLUFFY!" Ichigo taunted once more as he smacked his butt with his left hand and ran off, Shiro still securely under his right arm.

"What the hell are ya doing? He'll kill you!" Shiro shouted as he peered over his own shoulder and Ichigo’s arm. Grimmjow was racing at them, even more red faced and furious.

His only reply was Ichigo mumbling 'almost there' and a loud poof. Shiro suddenly felt VERY different.

"Done." Ichigo mumbled as he lifted the small cat from under his arm and held it in front of him. White fur with red markings all over…definitely Shiro. But was that a hole in his chest?

Shiro opened his small furry mouth and meant to ask how the hell Ichigo was strong enough to hold him like he was, but all that came out was small mew. He blinked and his ears went straight up before he made a swipe at Ichigo's face with his new black claws hidden behind fluffy red and white fur.

Ichigo dodged easily and held Shiro further away, looking at the hole in his chest, you could literally see out the other side. "What happened to you?" He asked sadly his eyes growing soft as he traced the edge of the 'injury' with his thumb.

Small pearly drops of liquid escaped Shiro's eyes as he realized Ichigo had seen. He slowly pawed Ichigo hands away and fell the ground trying to find a way to hide the hole, but with no success. Shiro just continued to mewl as he tried to hide it desperately. Ichigo sighed sadly and knelt down next to the small cat.

Shiro shied away, afraid of getting rejected. Ichigo smiled and pulled his blood red gym shirt out of his bag. He ripped a piece off and tied it around Shiro's chest. Once the hole was completely covered Ichigo picked Shiro up again.

"I'll make you explain that later, but not now." Ichigo sighed as he wiped away the small tears on the cats face.

Shiro quickly decided to change the mushy moment back to what it was originally and motioned to his body before he swiped at Ichigo face again.

"Hey! Calm down Shiro! It's not gonna be permine-" He was cut off as he dropped Shiro and smashed to the pavement, a giant blue panther on his back.

"Ow Grimmjow." Ichigo mumbled moving so he was on his forearms and his face was out of the gravel.

A loud, mad hiss was his only answer from the giant blue fur ball.

"Alright, you're not a kitten, but you are fluffy. Happy now?" Ichigo asked. His reply was a playful whack on the back of his head from Grimmjow's giant paw and a nod of his furry head.

Shiro watched with his head cocked and a furry brow arched slightly. He jumped and ran to Ichigo when there was loud chime and many yelling voices.

"Shit! After all that we're still late!" Ichigo cursed as he picked Shiro up and placed him on Grimmjow's back. Shiro gave him an apprehensive look, but Ichigo gave him a reassuring look as if saying, 'he won't do anything'. Ichigo then motioned for Grimmjow and they both bolted into the massive building, Shiro clinging slightly to the tufts of fur on Grimmjow's scruff.

Continue Reading