The 7D the new hero giants

By Twinkledeedoo

Do u guys know Snow White and the seven dwarfs you probably do but the difference is they are heros different... More

CHAPTER ONE big bling
CHAPTER THREE wow ur big
CHAPTER FOUR the nice ending

CHAPTER TWO why this berry??!!

86 3 0
By Twinkledeedoo

When the rest went to the castle and dopey and sneezy stood there they were scared here it goes says sneezy they picked some and dopey ate one why did you do that dopey said sneezy dopey felt weird and tickly it stoped sneezy said let's go back to the cottage and wait for the reset said sneezy when they were outside the cottage door dopey got that funny feeling again and he whistled I got the funny feeling dopey whistled he began to run away sneezy yelled WAIT DOPEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.4K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
633K 23K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
462K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...