My Private Tutor |pjm.FF [Com...

By peripataetic__

ใ€ŽMy Private Tutorใ€ "Jimin oppa," you said. "Wae?" he replied. "I like you,"you said. "I love you," he said... More

Chapter 1-New teacher??
Chapter 2-Milk
Chapter 3 -Chim chim?
Chapter 4 - Jungkook
Chapter 5-I Will Protect You
Chapter 6 - Date?
Chapter 7 -English teacher?
Chapter 9-Confession
Chapter 10- Jiyeon
Not An Update
Chapter 11-I Like You
Chapter 12-Hold Me Tight
Chapter 13-Camp
10k Reads
Chapter 14-Camp [Part Two]
Chapter 15 (end)
Author's note
My Private tutor 2?!
Entertain the bored author nim

Chapter 8-Tears

23.8K 945 455
By peripataetic__

Tears roll uncontrollably. Like a waterfall. All I wanted was somebody to be there and say, "Everything will be alright,"

You slowly swallowed all the food down. Everything started tasting salty, it was your tears. You had no appetite even though all your favorite food is laid out.

"Y/N ah. Stay strong. Bye, please live well." your dad said as he walked out of the restaurant. Your tears started falling out again.

"Bye, have fun with your life." your malnourished mom said as the police officers brought her back. It was just you again, in the restaurant, finishing up the leftovers.

You decided to walk to the nearby park and sat on the swing. It was really cold, but you didn't care anymore. You reached in for your phone, without hesitation, you called Jimin oppa.

"Chim chim ah. Come to *sobs* XX Park *sobs* now." You said. He quickly hung up the phone after that. You swung yourself forward and backwards, waiting for him to come.

You looked up and saw Jimin oppa with a worried look. He quickly took off his skarf and tied it on your neck. He bent down to make eye contact with you.

"Y/N ah, it's okay to be not alright, you can tell me everything." he said. You stood up and hugged him tightly. You really needed warmth and love from someone. You buried your face in his chest, you could feel his warmth, you could smell the sweet scent of his.

He slowly patted your head, comforting you. Tears were still dripping out of your eyes. But now, you felt safer.

He slowly broke the hug and looked at you.

"Chim chim ah." You said.

"Hmm?" he replied.

"Why does life seem so cruel to me? When can I stop pretending I'm fine?" you asked.

He slowly stroked your hair and said, "Y/N ah. Life is full of ups and downs, it is normal. You can just let it all out, instead of bottling up all your feeling in your heart. I am here, you can tell me anything and everything you want. I will do my best to help you out, alright?"

You nodded and bit your lip. You decided to tell him all that happened today.

He told you that everything would be alright and he would always be there for you.

" Bye bye! Take a good rest and come to school tomorrow. "he said as he waved goodbye at you. You suddenly had an urge to grab him. You looked back.

" Jimin oppa. "you said. You walked towards him and embraced him tightly.

" Thank you. For being there for me, going through my pain with me. I am so grateful for you that I can't say it in words. I really really thank you for being such a great friend. "you said. He slowly stroked your hair.

" Anytime, Y/N ah. "he replied.

[The Next Day]

You walked to school with the skarf Jimin Oppa gave. It wasn't snowing, but it was extremely cold.

Suddenly, you felt a pat on to your shoulder. You turn around and saw Jimin Oppa.

" Oh Oppa! You're not driving today??" You said. He nodded.

"You look good in that skarf, " he said. You then realised that that skarf was his and quickly took it off and returned it to him.

"It's cold, Pabo. Keep it for yourself. You can return it to me until winter ends," he said and put it back on your neck. A faint smile started forming on your face.

Jimin oppa and you reached the school, you had to go in first, just in case anyone has any misunderstanding.

[recess]

You sat down at the table with Jiyeon and Jungkook. Jungkook has been eating with you guys since the start of the school year. You became really close to him ever since.

"Aah," Jungkook said like a baby as you open your mouth and he fed you an egg roll.

"Gumawo." you thanked as you smacked your lips.

"Yah. You guys make a great couple.." Jiyeon said. Your face turned red at her comment. You gave her a "Wth" face.

"We make a great couple don't we?"Jungkook teased you as he gave his signature bunny smile to you. You quickly look away from him.

Just then, you saw Miss Lee and Jimin oppa walking to the table beside yours. They were eating together. You can't help but feel a little jealous. Y/N ah. If they were couples, you should be happy. Be happy!!! You can't help but stare at them. Jimin oppa looked like he had so much fun talking to Ms Lee.

[Math]

You were trying to listen to the lesson but you just can't help to think of what happened just now. What relationship are they in? Always eating together?

Suddenly you felt a knock on your desk. You looked up and saw Jimin oppa. Your eyes widened, you quickly looked down,not daring to look at him.

"Please pay attention." Jimin oppa said. You looked down at your desk.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Time was passing by quickly, math period was soon over. You quickly packed your bags and went to the next class, English.

You went to the toilet first as you felt something damp below there. Great. Your period has arrived. You cleaned the mess up. Little did you know that you were late for class.

You quickly ran to the classroom and saw Ms Lee waiting for you. It was "game over". You were getting detention.

You quickly went back to your seat and saw Jungkook's concerned face.

"Ms y/s/n. Detention for an hour." Ms Lee said. You sighed. It sucked. Especially detention.

"Y/N, why are you late? Is something wrong?" Jungkook asked. He scanned you from head to toe.

"Y/N ah follow me." he said. He told the teacher that he had to go to the toilet and asked you to do so too.

He got closer to you. He wrapped his black Hoodie around your waist. He's face was only a few inches away from yours. You could hear his breath, and smell his cologne.

"I will go back first, you follow after a few minutes." he said. You then realised that you had stain your skirt. You smiled at how thoughtful Jungkook was.

You went back in class again. You listened to Ms Lee talk until the school ended.

[Detention]

You walked into the detention room. But you just realised you're supposed to be with Jimin oppa now for the extra lessons. Oh shit. What do I do now?

"Y/N shi. Please sit down and write a 500 word essay on why you were late. IN ENGLISH." Ms Lee said.

"Ms Lee, I actually have extra lessons with Ji- Mr Park. Can you tell him please." You said. Shit. You almost let the cat out of the bag.

"Arraseo. Do your work. I will go find him." She said as she walked out of the room. That was a close shave.

[Jimin's pov]

Where is Y/N? Why isn't she coming? Did something happen?

I heard a knock on my door. My Y/N is coming?WAIT NO SHE'S NOT MINE. Yet...

I opened the door, hoping to see y/n but unfortunately Ms Lee was there. She told me that y/n couldn't come today as she had detention.

Y/n? Detention? What did this girl do again...

Ms Lee went out as I started wondering what happened to y/n. I suddenly got reminded of y/n and jungkook. It can't be... Does y/n like Jungkook?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 28.9K 63
[ENG] an unromantic story about desire. [mature content +18] -complete story- he touched your arm, caressing you. you closed your eyes and felt him l...
326K 8.4K 18
โprincess, you're mine. you're my ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐“Žโž taehyung said as he kissed her โ‹†โœง-- โœง *โ‹†* โœง * โ‹†* โœง * โ‹†* โœง--โ‹†โœง โžœ mafia au โžœ older!taehyung x under...
569K 38.5K 31
โœ… "Oui, enfoirรฉ..." "What did she say?" "She called you a fucktard."