She's Not As Strong As You Th...

By Abbz1nonly

Meet Olivia Rose, a beautiful young girl. She gets transferred to a new school because of a problem at her ol... More

A New Start
The Embaresment
He Helps
Cut
Sun shine

What He Never Expected

9 2 0
By Abbz1nonly

*Coopers P.O.V*
Her answer was something I never expected. "I'm scared to go home because my dad drinks and he beats me...". I look down at her. Her eyes are glazed over like freshly cut glass like she's about to cry.
"Why? Why would he hurt you?". "Like I said, he drinks." "Why?" I ask starting to feel a little protective. "My mom...she had cancer and she died last month." She says as a tear rolls down her face. I wanted to just...hug her. And protect her from everything. Everyone. Every hurt. Every word. Every bad thought. But you can't do that can you?

*Olivias P.O.V*
He hugged me like his life depended on it, you made me feel safe, like nothing could hurt me."Thanks, I needed that" I say backing away smiling. "No problem Oli" he gives me his heart shattering smile. Oh god how can you not love that smi-wait...no! Don't fall in love with him!
"I should probably head home"I say looking down moving hair out of my face. "Oh...okay..." he said. I looked up and he looked sad...sad about what? I don't know.
"Bye Cooper! See you tomorrow!"I then run home.

*Coopers P.O.V*
She ran away. I felt lonely without her. So very lonely. 'Please don't leave me like the other girls' I thought as I got in my car and drove home
God how can't you fall in love with that girl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...