Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)

By Ink0006

The girl's of Prophecy. Pulled into the world they know as the Naruto world the 4 girl find out they were apa... More

Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)
Chapter One: Where Are We...?
Chapter Two: Asuma, I'm with You!
Chapter Three: Pass The Test!
Chapter Four: MIZUKI!
Chapter Five: Missions
Chapter Six The Mission Just Got Harder
Chapter Seven: Fuck!
Chapter Eight: The Truth and Some Past
Chapter Nine: Plan!
Chapter Ten: Travel Back
Chapter Eleven: Say Sorry! No! Hospital? WHAT?
Chapter Twelve: What the Fuck is it?!
Chapter Thirteen: INO!!!
Chapter fourteen: Train And Train Some More
Chapter Thithteen: My encounter with Kankuro
Chapter Sixteen: Story Time
Chapter Eighteen: Written Exam!
Chapter Nineteen: Something and Someone Special!
Chapter Twenty: Forest Of Death And The Fun Begins!
Chapter Twenty-One: Rematch!
Chapter Twenty Two Fuck You Kakashi!!!
Chapter Twenty-Three: Girls Are Easy To Fight!
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sprinklers
Chapter Twenty-Five: Training Ground Six
Chapter Twenty-Six: Train!!
Chapter Twenty Seven: Takashi
Chapter Twenty Eight: Ice Cream!!!!
Chapter Twenty Nine: Thanks Misplaced
Chapter Thirty: Koori
Chapter Thirty One: The Finale [Part 1]
Chapter Thirty Two: The Finale [Part 2]
Chapter Thirty Three: The Finale [Part 3]
A/N
A/N MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Seventeen: Hotel to Exam

467 16 3
By Ink0006

Chapter Seventeen: Hotel to Exam

Kankuro 

“Okay you can come back in now,” Temari said as she walked out the room and back to hers.

“Thanks.” I muttered as I walked back into the room. I sighed and sat on the bed next to Tam. I noticed Temari had placed all Tam’s wet clothes on the chair next to the window to dry. I better get out of all this wet stuff soon, too. I might catch my death, too.   

“She’ll be okay, y’know,” Sayuri said. I spotted her on the pillow above Tam’s head.

“I know,” I said, looking down at Tam again.

“You should get some sleep yourself,” she said. I nodded a little then stood from the bed and walked into the bathroom to get ready.

Once I was ready for bed I walked out the bathroom and climbed into bed next to Tam. With one last look at Tam, I lie down and fell asleep pretty fast.

In the Morning

Tam

I woke up to a pounding head.

With a groan I sat up clutching my aching head. I felt someone move next to me and my eyes shot open. I slowly turned my head and looked down in the bed next to me, I saw who I believe to be Kankuro asleep next to me.

Great, just great. How much on he raped me in my sleep?

I looked around. Guess this is the Hotel then.

“Morning,” Kankuro’s voice ran throw my ears. Yeah that’s definitely Kankuro next to me. What came out my mouth next was anything but planned. I don’t even know why I said it, with all this shit going on.

“You look pretty hot without that face-paint on, y’know.”

The hand that was not holding my pounding head shot up and slapped over my lips. Kankuro just smirked, sitting up. There was a small blush on his cheeks, though. I sighed shaking my head. I groaned in pain at this action.

“Well, thank you,” he said, putting an arm ‘round my shoulders. I just ignored it and looked out the window.

“What happened?” I asked, looking at Kankuro then out the window again.

“Huh?” He asked confused.

I sighed, “I don't remember coming here.”  

“You passed out and almost got yourself drowned. You used to much Chakra,” He explained looking a little worried. “Do you feel any better?” He asked pulling me closer to him.

I kinda snapped again. I think I’m bipolar. But I don't; want him getting too close to me.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I snapped. He looked at me a little shocked but shrugged. “We kissed once. That means nothing, got that?” I said as I pushed his arm from ‘round me and moved to the edge of the bed.

“Wow, geez, sorry,” He muttered, putting his hands up in defense. “You’re a bit bipolar.” he muttered under his breath. I flicked him in the arm and he muttered a sorry to me.

“Sorry,” I told him. “I get like this in the morning sometimes. Plus people shouldn’t get close to me, I’m nothing but trouble.”

“What do you mean by that?” He asked.

“Nothing, nothing, you don't need to know.” I sighed and laid back on the bed again.

“Okay,” He said more to himself and laid back, too. I moved my hands to my head and groaned again. I muttered some curses as I flopped both my arms down at my sides. My left hand slapped down on someone’s, well I should say Kankuro’s hand, because that’s who’s it is. I went to move it but he grabbed hold of it.

“I’m here for you,” he said.

“You want something,” I said with a sigh. “Who got me dressed anyway?” I asked.

“Temari.”

“Where's Sayuri?” I asked as I turned my head to look at Kankuro. He turned his face and looked at me with a small, not a smirk.

“She went to get some food,” he said then sat up, my hand still in his. I sat up too and looked out the window once again.

“Today’s the first part of the Exam if I’m right,” I said with a sigh.

“Yeah,” he said with a small sigh of his own. I squeezed his hand a little tighter then let it go and stood from the bed. I stretched my sore muscles before turning to Kankuro. He too got off the bed but had a small pink patch on each cheek.

Bless.

I grinned at him before snatching up my clothes and heading into the bathroom to get dressed.

Finding bandages in the cabinet in there I wrapped them where needed before getting dressed. I also found a hair brush and spent the next five minutes trying to get all the knots out of my hair.

That took toooo long for my liking. Once I was done, I used the mouthwash, the best I could do, before walking out the bathroom.

All I can say is I should have knocked first.

“Holy Shit Of Jashin!” slipped from my mouth. There was no way I could look away. No matter how much I tried. I pushed the blush back as I smirked widely at the almost naked Kankuro.

He was in nothing but boxers.

He blushed crimson as he turned his back to me. I smirked wider if I could and sat down on the bed with closed legs ready for the show. Magic Mike come to life! 

“Bless your cotton socks! Are you shy, Kankuro?” I teased with a chuckle.

“Are you just going to sit there and watch me?” Kitty asked, still red in the face. I smirked at his back.

“Something wrong with that?” I asked in a sweet voice.

“Fine,” he said turning to me again. He strolled over to the bed and sat down next to me. I looked at him with a raised brow. He was looking back at me with a general smile on his lips. He took hold of one of my hand in the both of his and took and deep breath. My breath caught in my throat as he spoke. 

“What are we?”

Confusion hit me right in the face.

“Humans?” I questioned his question with a raised eye brow.

“Yeah,” He said, as if that wasn’t the answer he was looking for. Should I have said ninja? “Are we going out, are we just friends, or are we something else?” He asked with a I-feel-like-a-dick-but-I-need-to-know look.

“Well...umm…Hard question.” I said as I thought through what he just asked me. I don't want to hurt him. I can't go out with him; he’d get hurt. That's friends with benefits out the window too, right? Oh, I have no idea what to do right now! Stupid men asking stupid questions making me think of stupid answers!

“Mmm... This might be a stupid question but ‘something else’? What do you mean by that?” I asked.

“Well, like, you know, friends with benefits.”

“What does that mean?” I asked. “For us?” I added before he said something stupid.

“Well, like, you know and you know. We’re underage, so nothing that far, right?” He said getting flustered. “You should know what I mean,” he said, letting go of my hand. It’s getting all cold now.

“I... I don't know,” I said. There was a long pause between us.

“Will you at least think about it?” he asked.

I nodded. That was the least I could do, right? “Well, I’m going to find Lily, then I have to meet my team—well, most of it—for the exam, so I guess I’ll see you later sometime,” I said then went to stand. Kankuro grabbed my shoulder, keeping me seated. I looked at him and opened my mouth to say something, but he beat me to it.

Stupid Kitty.

"Can I leave you with something to think about?” he asked, moving his hands off my shoulders.

“What?” I asked.  

“This.”

He pushed his soft, make-up free lips to mine in a gentle yet firm kiss. When I gave no reaction, he pushed his lips to mine harder. I just let him push his lips to mine. I did nothing, Can’t let it go that far again. No way. He pulled away from me, looking sad.

“Sorry, I gotta run.” I shot up from the bed and ran at the door, throwing my sword on my back on the way out the door. “Later Kitty!” I called as I shut the door.

I felt a little bad about that.  

I went to make my way out the Hotel when I spotted Temari walking towards the room.

“Hey,” I said, stopping and scratching the back of my head. “Umm Thanks for the clothes and sorry about all that last night. I didn't plan on passing out.” I said, scratching the back of my head.

“Oh it’s no problem,” She said, stopping next to me. “You feel better?”

“Ye—” I was cut short.   

“Tam-san you’re awake!” Lily shouted as she ran up my body and onto my shoulder.

“Yes and yes,” I said, looking back to Temari who was smiling at us.  

“Are you in the Chuunin Exams?” she asked.  

“Yeah I’m going to meet my team now,” I said.

“Okay well I’ll let you go then,” she said, waving a goodbye to me.  

“Bye! Oh and Temari?” I called to her.

“Yeah?” She looked back at me.

“Think about it,” I said. “If you think it’s wrong, don’t do it.”

With that said, I turned on my heels and walked away.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” she shouted as I turned the corner.  

“You’re not stupid, Temari. I know you’ll work it out.” I said as I noticed Gaara walking towards me. “Gaara,” I said nodding my head as he did the same to me.

FF

“Hi guys,” I said at I approached Liss, Julie, and Tash.

 “Hi Tam, Sayuri,” Liss said nodding her head like she does.

“Hey Tamz, Sayuri,” Tash said with a smile. 

“Hey, babes,” Julie said.

“Ready for the fun to start?” I asked with my normal grin on my face.

“Let’s get going!” Lisa said.

“I’m sorry you can’t go, Julie,” Tash said.

Julie waved her hand. “I have things to do today, anyway. And besides, there’s always next year.”

“As long as you’re okay with it,” I said with a smile.

Julie waved us off. “Go, go. Have fun! I already know what happens.”

I nodded and we headed on towards the hall.

Julie

With my hands hooked in the bow around my waist, I walked slowly towards the river training ground where Team 9, Zabuza, and Haku met for training the last two months. I had a lot of sketches capturing their stances and movements, which I stare at a lot nowadays, kind of wishing I was a part of it.

Then I guess I wouldn’t have all those pictures, would I?

The training ground came into view a while into my walk. I sighed, Jensen getting a little excited as Zabuza also came into view.

My weapon of choice for today’s match was not my usual paintbrush. I managed to scrounge up enough cash to purchase another brush. It’s as long as the other one, but the tip is of light brown bristles instead of black. Oh, and it’s much thinner, too. When you make an “O” with your thumb and index finger, that’s how wide it is at its widest point.

I also brought plenty of kunai and shuriken and a couple of my paint bombs that I made beforehand. I didn’t plan on losing to Zabuza this time. I told him I was going to kick his ass, remember?

It’ll get out some pent up aggression from not being able to fight in the Chuunin Exams.

“Hey, Zabuza,” I said. He was swinging his sword about slowly and effortlessly. He turned to look at me, still turning his sword. “What, worried I wasn’t going to show up?”

He grunted. “Don’t know how that stick on your back is going to do against my sword,” he pointed it at  me, the tip catching the sunlight. “Sharpened it, y’know.”

I raised my hands in mock-defense. “Oh, I’m so scared. Please don’t poke me with your metal toothpick!”

“Again, cocky for someone without a dick,” Zabuza said, inclining his chin then rolling his head to the side.

I smirked. “Maybe it’s because I don’t have one that I can be so cocky.”

“Hmph.” Then I heard the grass shift and brought my guard up, not that I entered without it. He was behind me within that instant. “Sure.”

I pivoted around and blocked his slash with the pole of my paintbrush. “I’m not that easy, hun.”

“In this case.” He flashed away again before I could give my comeback. Did this douchebag just call me easy?

Oh, it’s on like Donkey Kong, motherfucker! Stay cool, Jensen, I need your all for this!

Tam

As we walked through the doors, I saw Lee get pushed back and I smirked a little. Not because of what happened to Lee; I love him. I smirked because I knew what was going on right here right now.

Ha, this is fun.

“Hey you have to let us through! We’re here for the exam,” Tenten said to the boys. Kotetsu and Izumo, playing kids that they really are.

“Hey, Hey, Hey, playing games with the kiddies, eh, Kotetsu, Izumo? Thant’s not nice is it?” I said, holding my hand out to Lee and pulling him to his feet.

“Release the genjutsu and drop the stupid disguises,” Liss said.

“You’re not fooling anyone, now are you? You okay Lee?”

“Yes, thank you,” Lee said with a smile. I turned to Kotetsu and Izumo with my grin as they released the jutsu.

“Good boys, now I see you got the pen off your faces,” I teased.  

“Oi,” Izumo snapped, “don’t get cheeky.”  

“Okay, okay, keep your head on,” I said, leaning on the wall. As soon as I had Kotetsu ran at me, aiming a kick at my head. I used my arm to block it like it was nothing.  Ha, pathetic.

“Okay, try this on for size,” Izumo shouted, running at me with Kotetsu. They both aimed kicks at either side of my head, I caught their ankles. As soon as I noticed Naruto and his team walk in. Both Kotetsu and Izumo went to punch my face as I had both of my hands full.

Oh, what to do? Ha, I knew what to do.

I tugged on their ankles, then twisted and dropped them to the floor. I walked over their bodies over to Naruto, where Liss and Tash had already struck up conversation, or tried to.

“Hey, Naruto what’s up?” I asked to his shocked face. After a moment of nothing from him I stepped to the side.

“Hey Uchiha, what’s up?” He just blinked at me so I stepped to the side and looked Sakura in the eyes.

“Hey Sakura what’s up?” she pointed behind me and I turned to see an angry looking Kotetsu and Izumo.

“We were going easy on you, just so you know,” Kotetsu mentioned.  

“Whatever you say,” I said, nodding my head at them.  

“That was so cool!” Naruto shouted in my ear.  

“Thanks, but don’t shout in my ear, please,” I said, turning back to him as I clutched my squirrel ears.

“My name is Rock Lee,” Lee said to Sakura. “You are Sakura am I correct?” She nodded. “Please be my girlfriend! I vow to protect you with my life!”

Me, Liss and Tash tried to control our laughter. It wasn’t working. 

“Definitely not!” Sakura said. 

“Why?” Lee questioned as we stopped laughing.  

“Because you are a weirdo,” Sakura said and I felt bad for Lee. Lee’s cool and kind-hearted.

“Don’t be so fucking mean, Sakura,” I said with a small amount of anger in me. “Lee has a kind heart don’t stomp on it like that, you whore.”

I walked up to the sad looking Lee and placed a hand on his shoulder. “Cheer up, I’ve got your back,” I said to him and he looked up at me. 

“Really?” he asked.  

“Hell yeah,” I said with a big smile.  

“Thanks Tam-chan you’re my new best friend,” he said happily.  

I nodded. “You’ve got it.”   

“You over there. What’s your name?” Neji asked Uchiha.  

“It’s only common courtesy to give your name first before asking someone else’s,” Sasuke said back.

“Uchiha, what are you on about? When you asked Gaara for his name you didn’t give your name first so stop being a cock.” I commented quickly, receiving a scowl from Sasuke. 

“You’re a rookie aren’t you? How old are you?” Neji then asked.

“I don’t have to answer you,” Sasuke said.  

“Hn,” what all Neji replied with, but his face told a different story. Brat looked like the word there.  

I sighed, rolling my eyes. “His name is Neji Hyuuga, Sasuke, and Neji, this is Sasuke Uchiha. Neji is 13, okay Uchiha? And Sasuke is 12, Neji. And well that’s all you need to know, right?” I looked from one to the other.  

“No,” they both yelled at me.  

“What then?”

“Your full name and age?” Neji said. 

“Yeah!” Sasuke agreed.

“Well before I was with Asuma, my full name was Tammy and you don’t need to know my old last name. so now I’m, Sarutobi Tammy and I’m 15.” I sighed. “Happy now?” I asked.  

“Yeah I guess—wait, you’re 15?” Neji questioned.

“Yeah…” I said raising an eyebrow at him. 

Julie

“Christ’s flaming ass,” I shouted as I ran from a sweep of water bullets. Does he ever run out of bullets?

They were rife with shuriken, too. I had to be careful with those. 

The fog rolled in thick as my ass, and the sun was completely blocked out over the training ground. I bet people wandering around outside are like, “The fuck is going on? It’s eighty degrees outside!”

I stopped running and knocked a water bullet back at Zabuza. When I heard the splash of his footsteps, I whipped my brush through the air, painting the symbol for “Power”.

“Go!” I shouted. Tank the Power Shark surged into the fog, searching for Zabuza. I ran after him, only to have to fall on my back. I almost got my head cut off by Zabuza’s sword. I rolled away from his stab down and got into a kneeling position. The blade cut through the fog, aiming for my throat. I leapt back and onto my feet. Tank came zooming out of the fog by the river and crashed through Zabuza. He exploded in a blast of water.

Water clone, I realized as I pulled a kunai to deflect one aimed at my head. A stream of kunai flew from the fog and I ran low to dodge them. I could hear sloshing against teh water; he was running with me.

I crashed into something--or should I say someone. I rolled back. Zabuza's sword came down. I parried with my paint brush, at the same time bringing Tank around to defend me.

"You're good," Zabuza said. "I like that."

I smirked.

“Tank!” I shouted, and my shark buddy shot forward. Zabuza jumped back. I stood and bolted after Tank. Jensen was working now. He was working, and happiness swelled my ever cell. Tank faked Zabuza out, shooting back the way we came and I flipped over him, brandishing my paintbrush. Pole and blade crossed, my arms rattling with the force but a crazed smile on my face.

For a moment, parchment vision became actual vision. I gasped and jumped to the ground, staring at my hands.

“What? What happened?” Zabuza asked.

I blinked again. “Nothing,” I lied, leaning into a stance. “Come on!”

Zabuza ran at me, his sword in a readied diagonal swing. Just like from before, eh? I was prepared this time.

He slid to a stop in front of me and swung his sword, aiming for the same line my scar was. I checked his slash with my paintbrush. I pivoted around it, brought my paintbrush in both hands and aimed for his head with all my might.

He exploded in water. AGAIN.

“Damn,” I swore, putting my paintbrush on my shoulder. Once again, my vision flickered between what was real and what was parchment.

“Told ya you could dodge that,” Zabuza said, his voice ringing through the fog and seeping into my blood like a cancer.

I laughed, looking up at the fog. I didn’t let up my guard, though. My vision flickered one more time before remaining as it was: parchment vision.

With a sigh and a smile still on my face, I said, “Yes, yes I did.”

. . . . . . . . . . . ..  . . . . . .

There you go what do you think. Please let us know. Keep fanning/following voting and commenting.

Still on the mission to own Naruto. Not doing to well though.

Hit_It_Bitch---

The fight begins! Tell us what you think!

Naruto is hard to own. Why? BECAUSE WE STILL! DON’T! OWN IT!

Shoot.

~Discord

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 4.2K 39
•I'm definitely rewriting this story, the plot was there but I just couldn't write it properly I guess. Sakura Haruno wishes she was invisible someti...
28K 750 41
Hana Haruno was kidnapped as a child because of some stupid prophecy saying that she would be the strongest ninja. Just before she was put into the h...
76.6K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
210K 6.6K 22
[COMPLETED] Mikazuki Hatake lost her family when she was 6 years old, only to gain another one. And his name was Kakashi Hatake Now 13 and about to b...