RIVALS [yoonmin]

Por jjskth

christianchimchim: hey I have another bet let's see who can get a girlfriend first ;) © JJSKTH 2017 COMPLET... Más

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 END
thank you
a possibility

26

7K 419 285
Por jjskth

9374 likes
yourhope I'm feeling much better!!!!! Ty to those who visited me💕💕

kimtaehyungg glad you are💓💓💓💓
lovethisjungcook @/kimtaehyungg uM WHATS WITH THE HEARTS ALSO HOSEOK WE LOVE YOU
christianchimchim HOBBBIIII WE LOVE YOU❤️❤️
jooniejoon we should hang out some time !1!1!2! 💕💕💕💕💕
princejin it's great that you're alright ❣️
minsugagenius ❤️

29758 likes
kimtaehyungg I think I'm cute ok

minsugagenius THATS CORRECT
yourhope did my heartbeat just get faster
lovethisjungcook CUTIE
kimtaehyungg @/yourhope it did ;)

-

"Yoongi can you grab those boxes?"

"Yeah, hold on." Yoongi slipped his phone into his back pocket and lifted, with some struggle, two large boxes containing clothes.

After he and Seokjin basically destroyed a door, Hoseok and Yoongi were kicked out of their apartment since they needed to repair it, and also because the landlord was very pissed at them.

Yoongi kicked open the door leading to Seokjin's apartment and threw the boxes to the ground.

"Be careful will you!" Seokjin said angrily to Yoongi. "I'm kind enough to let you stay at my place so you better respect it."

"Kay" Yoongi turned on his heels and left to get more boxes.

Yoongi felt his phone vibrate against his leg but ignored it because Seokjin would get salty at him for 'doing nothing'

He fell onto the couch in his now-old apartment and swung his legs so he was lying length ways down it. He positioned his arms behind his head and closed his eyes. He hadn't had much sleep lately. He had spent all of his nights having lengthy conversations with Hoseok, he wanted to build the relationship he once had again.

"Yo!"

Yoongi flinched and opened his eyes to see Jimin peering down at him.

"Jimin?"

"Seokjin said you're a lazy ass and that I need to come help him because you won't do it." Jimin said with a bright smile.

"Oh."

"Hey Jimin!" Hoseok hugged him tightly as usual.

"I haven't seen you in awhile!" Jimin hugged back.

Yoongi flushed with jealously, he was third wheeling and looking at his crush and his best friend hug.

Yoongi cleared his throat obnoxiously loud and the two released. "Seokjin wants us to help."

"Oh yeah, I'll go pack things from my room!" Hoseok returned to his room which had a gaping hole through the door.

"Let's go?" Jimin placed his hand on Yoongi's and blushed.

"Y-yeah" Yoongi replied, standing up.

Each of them had two boxes each that were stacked on top of each other, and since they were both short they difficulty seeing what was in front of them.

"Why was I born so short" Jimin sighed.

"I know right, what did we do to be so short" Yoongi replied, trying not to drop the boxes from their weight.

"OW" they heard a yelp.

"Uh, did I just kick something" Yoongi could barely hold in his laugh.

"Yes, you did." Jungkook shot at him.

"Jungkook?" Jimin almost screamed. He threw his boxes to the side and embraced Jungkook, cutting off air flow.

"Ji-jimin" Jungkook slapped against Jimin's back. "a-air"

"Shit sorry" Jimin loosened his grasp and Jungkook hugged back.

Yoongi scoffed and looked away.

"No hi for me?" Jungkook smirked.

"Nah, don't feel like it." Yoongi mumbled.

"Salty" Jungkook stepped back, releasing from the hug and picking up all four boxes that laying on the ground and carrying them in one hand with ease.

Yoongi stared in amazement. He knew Jungkook was a muscly guy but he'd never seen him actually do something like that.

Jungkook looked behind him to see Yoongi and a huge grin spread across his face.

"Show off" Yoongi shoved his hands in his pockets and quickened his pace past Jungkook and Jimin.

"YOOOOOOOOOOONGIIIIII" Taehyung shouted from across the room and started running to Yoongi.

"For fucks sake, no more hugs please." Yoongi put his hands out in front of him to stop Taehyung.

Taehyung froze, his leg in the air and pouted at Yoongi. "What's wrong with you?" He put his hands on his hips.

"Nothing." Yoongi sat himself on a chair at Seokjin's dining table.

"There's way more stuff to get before you can relax."

"Come on Seokjin I'm exhausted"

"Yeah, exhausted from carrying two boxes poor you"

"They were heavy!"

"Wow you have such a hard life, carrying two heavy boxes for literally 30 seconds don't you!" Seokjin shook his head as he got more annoyed. "I'm forced to live with you and Hoseok since you pissed off the landlord and now I have to deal with your mess!"

"He has a point" Taehyung chimed in.

"Shut up" Yoongi murmured.

"Seokjin I have my stuff!" Hoseok burst into the room but stopped in his steps once he saw Seokjin towering over Yoongi. "...wrong time?"

"Just put your bags over there" seokjin sighed and pointed.

"Okay!" Hoseok beamed.

Taehyung had a light shade of pink across his cheeks. Yoongi smirked at his best friend's reaction. "You confessed huh?"

"What how did you know?" Taehyung turned pinker.

"I'm your best friend. I know these things" Yoongi quoted the words Taehyung had said to him awhile back.

"Woow" Taehyung said in an unamused tone

"Hey! I'm just saying what you said to me!" Yoongi slapped Taehyung's shoulder.

"What're you guys talking about?" Hoseok came up from behind them.

"Taehyung's being a dick"

"W-what? No I'm not!" Taehyung flushed red in embarrassment.

"Oooh really?" Hoseok leaned in. "No surprise though, Yoongi pisses everyone off"

"Asshole"

"Thank you" Hoseok winked.

"Have you guys heard from Namjoon?" Seokjin had a worried look on his face. "I haven't heard from him all day."

"I think someone texted me like an hour ago but I didn't check" Yoongi took his phone out from his pocket and turned it on.

jooniejoon

jooniejoon: HEY
jooniejoon: I WONT BE ABLE TO COME UNTIL LATER BC IM IN PARADISE RN
jooniejoon: I FOUND A SHOP THAT SELLS RYAN MERCH AND IM DYIGNFJDHDB
jooniejoon: I WONT HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT BUT ITS ALL WORTH IT
jooniejoon: DONT TELL SEOKJIN BTW HE'LL GET MAD AT ME

"What an idiot" Yoongi laughed and turned his phone so the rest could see.

"Oh my god I'm dating an actual idiot"

"dating?!" The other three said in unison

"Uh, no I meant bonding" Seokjin turned red.

"OUR SHIP HAS SAILED" Hoseok screamed.

"WHAT WAS THAT" Jungkook shouted from outside the door.

Jimin slammed open the door and the two shouted in unison "NAMJIN?"

"YES NAMJIN" the three shouted back.

"Yah! Stop shouting!" Seokjin said, unable to hide his smile.

"HONEY IM HOOOME" Namjoon opened the door and entered with several bags filled with Ryan toys and other merch. "...oh"

The five boys smiled at Namjoon while Seokjin hid in his hands, wanting to die.

"I'm just... gonna leave now." Namjoon backed out and closed the door in a hurry, but a Ryan toy managed to fall out of one of the bags and lay at the door.

There was a silence for several seconds before all of them burst out into laughter.

"Honestly probably the best day we've had together" Yoongi wiped tears out of his eyes and the rest nodded in agreement.

-

did I mention monsta x is having a come back tomorrow iM YELLING

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

34.9K 1.1K 25
"You can run, but you can't hide," In which, Jimin runaways from Yoongi. ©pikachuyoongi 2019
1.9K 89 21
❝So, heard you got a cute girlfriend.❞ ❝...Yeah, something like that.❞
13.2K 442 22
Jimin isn't sure what made him to lie to his mother and tell her that he had a boyfriend, but now that he's opened the position, he has no choice but...
329 16 13
"Yoongi... you are the only exception."