johnny x dallas

By jackaboyfan9876

this is a story bout love and loss and Brotherhood. ;^)) More

Dally's POV
authors note

Johnny's POV

128 4 0
By jackaboyfan9876

So when I walked in the house the shit was a mess..  "wow so ponyboy was right.. this place is a mess." I felt Dallas push me a little tho. I looked for a place to sit and moved some junk of a chair and sat down. It's awfully quiet and awkward as hell. I guess Dallas isn't at home much.. he really just hangs out with me and pony all day. I looked at Dallas and blushed a little. What if Dallas has a crush on me tho. He's a few years older but eh. Never hurt anyone I guess.. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
387K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
108K 856 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...