The Angel Of Darkness (Itachi...

By animelover123

Time has passed since the Uchiha massacre; barely anyone has heard from Izuka. Due to her quick thinking, she... More

She's back
Memories
Getting a life
New Mission
The First Exam
Forest of Death
The Prelims start
Down memory lane
A date?
A day with Sasuke
Naruto vs Neji
Attack on the Village
Hokage's funeral
Uchiha's reunited
The great slug queen returns ^^
Izuka's concern
No show
Prisoner
Stupid orochimaru
Saved?
Oh how great
Itachi's feelings
Suspicious Akatsuki
Great impression
Fight with Hidan
They finally know
Wrong questions
A day with Konan
Interesting night
Journey XD
Two secrets out
Party time O.o
Identity Revealed! :O
Pein's order
Itachi vs Izuka
Recovery
In two years time
Izuka profile (don't have to read)
Part 3: The Return
To the Sand Village
Attack on Suna
Team Kakashi Arrives
Yoichi
Yoichi's identity
The Confession
A New Beginning
The Mission
Shared Sorrows
Suspicions
The Funeral
Personal Mission
Relaxation
Deidara
Sasuke vs Itachi (Final Chapter)

Jiraiya

16.4K 446 175
By animelover123

I exited the hospital and followed the familiar chakra of the legendary sannin Jiraiya. I was curious to if he'd remember me but it was a long time ago and only for a few minutes. Unfortunately, I was interrupted by the last person I wanted to see right now.

"Koharu," Danzo addressed as he appeared in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned with a harsh tone.

"You work for me Koharu, I need to check up on my prized pupil." He explained.

"I left the root, you've already placed the curse mark on me so you have nothing to worry about. I wouldn't tell Lord Hokage about your dark side even if I wanted to." I spat glaring at him.

"It doesn't work like that Koharu. You are mine." 

"I belong to no one,"

"You came to me five years ago begging for me to rid you of your pain. I have trained you every single day personally for the past five years. I know that foolish Hiruzen sent you to spy on me but his plan back fired and now you are mine. You owe me Izuka Uchiha." He said finally saying my real name.

"I don't have time for this, I have somewhere to be." I said walking pass him.

Before I could take another step, my mouth began to burn making me clutch my throat. Each breath I took made it burn even more. Breathing became more difficult as I gasped for air. Danzo turned around then crouched down next to me.

"Listen to me Izuka, without me you are nothing. I'm the one who gave you your Sharingan and manipulated that kid into tell you how to unlock the mankegyo sharingan; you should be grateful. You were suppose to die that day but thanks to me, you were kept alive. I will come back for you and ask for a favor; I expect you to comply when the time comes. Do you understand?" He said gripping my shoulder. 

I nodded and soon after then pain disappeared along with Danzo. I fell to my knees and punched the ground in anger. I knew returning to the village was a bad idea. How could I even think Danzo would just let me leave? I took a deep breath and continued where I left off walking towards the river.  As I got closer I heard some shouting and complaining. Then I saw the familiar blonde hair of Naruto.

I saw him trying to focus his chakra to walk on the water. Concealing my chakra I got behind him without being detected.

"You're still the same Jiraiya." I whispered from behind him.

He jumped a few feet in the air landing in the water making Naruto lose his concentration causing him to fall in. The water made a big slash; when the two rose to the surface I smirked.

"You shouldn't have let your guard down Jiraiya," I scolded as I put my hand on my right hip.

He looked me over with a confused face. After examining me for a few minutes well mostly my breasts then realization hit him.

"Izuka! I didn't even recognize you! How long has it been?" He exclaimed as he got out of the water and ran towards me.

"You've grown so much Izuka. You're almost eighteen now right?" He said with a blush on his face.

"Wow, hitting on your student. That's just wrong sensei." I said shaking my head. "I'm nineteen by the way."

He laughed and rubbing the back of his neck.

"So how have you been since I left?" He asked sheepishly. 

"Going on missions is all. Now I'm keeping Naruto out of trouble."

"Oh yeah, I forgot that you raised him"

"You know, I'm still here." Naruto spoke up.

"Naruto, keep training and let the adults talk." Jiraiya said.

Naruto get mad then resumed his training.

"I heard you were accepted into the Anbu." He stated trying to make conversation. 

"Yeah but Hokage-sama gave me a vacation because I work too hard."

"Well he's giving you some time to socialize with your friends and to spend time with your brothers."

"I guess that makes sense." I sighed. "But it gets boring sometimes doing nothing. All my friends are going to be training their Genin and going on their own missions so that means there's nothing for me to do."

"You can always help them since you're a genius." He commented.

"I'm not that much of a genius." I muttered.

"Of course you are! You're the smartest, strongest, and most beautiful person in the village, maybe even the world."

"Uh huh, you're so disgusting and weird."

"I don't know what you mean."

"You're trying to win over your student's student who is MUCH younger than you."

"Well a man can try."

"Ew, just focus on Naruto," I sighed.

He then turned his attention to Naruto who was starting to get it but fell.

"So since you're over eighteen, can I put you in the new book I'm writing? I already have it planned out. A young man traveling and runs into the beautiful daughter of the leader of the town. A forbidden love; between two lovers by her father who wants her to marry a wealthy man."

"Um thanks but no," I answered feeling disgusted to be offered to be included in his book.

"Awe but I'd be so popular! Please Izuka! Your beauty is inspiring!" He pleaded on his knees.

"No,"

"Fine," He sighed in defeat.

"Well I'm going to leave you to train Naruto then; good luck."

I walked away and started to walk around the village being bored with nothing to do. I walked through the forest finding Kurenai with her team.

"Izuka, so nice to see you," Kurenai greeted.

"Nice to see you to Kurenai; I can see that you're busy training your students so I'll go."

"No don't leave, you can help me train them and help them improve." She suggested.

"I guess I'll stay them. I bet everyone else is training their students. All my friends are so busy with their teams."

"How's it going being an Anbu?"

"Keeps me busy,"

"Well Izuka this is my team; Kiba Inuzuka and his dog Akamaru, Hinata Hyuga, and Shino Aburame."

"Ah from such important clans. I haven't seen them since they were babies. Kiba, how's your sister?"

"You know my sister?" He asked.

"Yeah, she's one of my close friends." I replied .

"Well she's doing fine."

"That's good."

"Hey you were the girl from the Chuunin exams!" Kiba noticed.

"The genin this year aren't that bright, are they." 

"Yes, I was the assistant proctor." 

"So your name is Izuka right?" Shino asked.

"Yeah, a lot of Genin don't know me because I wasn't around the village for five years. Only Sasuke and Naruto knew me."

"H-how do-do they k-know you?" Hinata stuttered.

"How cute, she's so shy unlike the rest of her clan. Most likely Hiashi's doing."

"I practically raised them. I raise Naruto until he was five and I was always with Sasuke his whole life."

"O-oh,"

"So you're training for the final exam?" I questioned the three.

"Yeah, we're training Shino for his match."

"I bet I can help you with your training. I know how to fight against a puppet master."

"How?"

"I've fought a few in my early years. The trick is to not fight the puppets but the puppet master. They're vulnerable if they don't have their puppets protecting them. Plus because of your insects you will have an advantage against him. You also have intelligence on your side."

"You know a lot about this stuff!" Kiba shouted and Akamaru barked in agreement.

"I have a lot of experience on my side."

"H-how long h-have you been a n-ninja?" Hinata questioned with a soft voice.

"Since I was six."

"Wow, and how old are you now?"

"Seventeen."

"So you must be very strong." Shino said.

"Yes I am. My parents taught me well; including my senseis."

"That is so cool! I wanna be as strong as you when I'm older!" Kiba shouted.

"Well then train hard and listen to your sensei. I'm sorry Kurenai for disturbing your training session. I'll be going now."

"Bye Izuka, it was nice seeing you again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 9K 26
Throughout her time serving under Lord Orochimaru, Ayuka never thought twice about the young Uchiha whom she met in passing. She kept to herself and...
383K 13K 43
Sasaki Senna, a bounty hunter. She lost her family and was saved by non other than Itachi. He train her to be a ninja and left her to survive the cru...
307K 9.6K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...
133K 4.2K 27
Hinata loses her memories while on a mission and is found by someone unexpected. He saved her life and now she devotes herself to him. As they embark...