All of the Stars: One-shot Co...

By winter__child

Different OTPs, different stories, different feelings and different emotions. Dedicated to Banglyz shippers... More

Pouch (2Jin)
Piano (RapSoo)
Necktie (JeongIn)
Accident (SugAe)
Outing (KeiMin)
Regrets (J-Hope×Jisoo)
Moon (TaeJeong)
Choices (Jungkook × Sujeong)

Dance (MiHope)

142 8 0
By winter__child

Mijoo’s POV

Another ordinary day here at school. I can't wait for workshop later. I'll able to see Hoseok again. Well, I had to admit that I like him. He's funny, smart and really optimistic.

"Lee Mijoo!" Jiae unnie called me.

"Oh?"

"One of your classmates got this in your room. You must've left it on your desk." She said and sat beside me.

"Oh. Right. I forgot my phone." I grabbed the phone on her hand. "You're eating sandwich again?" I asked her.

"Yeah. You know. Min Yoongi." She rolled her eyes as she took her first bite of the sandwich. Yoongi oppa is from ARMY Academy. They've been together for two years. They might not look like a couple in public when they are together but I swear they're so cute, when Yoongi oppa stayed in our dorm they were really sweet and caring to each other. No wonder that Yoongi oppa asked Jiae unnie to eat healthy foods because she was sick last week.

"How about you? Why aren't you eating?" She asked.

"Nah, I already ate before you came." I replied.

---

I didn't know that the class already ended. I must have been too serious to my academics. I'm always like this that's why I always got late on workshops.

I hurriedly changed my clothes to some comfortable dance clothes since we are going to have a practical performance later.

Fortunately, I arrived on time. I took a deep breath and sat on the floor, waiting for other students to come and also waiting for our instructor. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Jung Hoseok, doing some stretching and looks like he's getting ready for later. Hoseok, My crush. Okay, I admit it already. The moment I saw him perform during the last practical made me like him.

Being known as friendly, not only in Lovelinus Academy but also here in Dance Academy, I went to him and tried to talk to him. He's quite shy towards girls but really friendly to guys here. I have talked to him before but just a short conversation.

"Hoseok!" I called him.

He flinched and his eyes widen as I saw in the mirror. "O-oh?" He faced me and stopped what was he doing.

"Uhm, you ready for practical later?" I asked, trying to open up some conversation.

"A bit." He chuckled.

The usual him.

"Oh..." That was the only thing I said.

"Mijoo-shi--" he stopped as the instructor went inside of the studio.

The practical began and our instructor was quite strict today since she said that there will be a competition among schools. When it was Hoseok's turn, I was really mesmerized on his moves. It was strong, graceful and powerful. It was a good performance after all, of course, it was Jung Hoseok.

It was my turn, I was really nervous since I am a perfectionist. I don't like having mistakes. I introduced myself to our instructor and she smiled at me signalizing to start. I took a deep breath and suddenly I looked at Hoseok. He smiled at me. I smiled back at him containing my feels. There was a tingling sensation on my stomach but I kept it because it will be really embarrassing to show.

The music started and I put my focus on  the choreography, monitoring my every moves in the mirror even my facial expression. I danced a pop song with little sexiness to it. I don't know why but I kept on looking at Hoseok. He inspires me a lot. And whenever I look at him he was just smiling.

I ended my performance and I saw the smile on our instruction's face. I was really happy and satisfied.

"Okay," our instructor stood up and faced us. "Everyone has performed?" She asked and we all nodded. "Okay, good. I'll be announcing the representatives on upcoming dance competition." She stopped. "There will be three in this branch. First, from Inspirit Academy Lee Howon." Everyone clapped their hands. "Second, Lovelinus Academy, Lee Mijoo. You did great today and I would live to see your performance again." She commented.

I stood up and bowed at her. My friends beside me were congratulating me.

"Lastly, ARMY Academy, Jung Hoseok. You did well also. Well, as expected. It was a new and fresh dance."

What? He's from ARMY Academy? My former school?

He stood up and bowed at her. I stared at him unable to believe that he's from ARMY Academy. Suddenly, all memories from my former school came back and I felt a pang in my heart.

I was a student before in ARMY Academy, quite popular and known because of my skills and being friendly. I had a boyfriend there, his name is Kim Namjoon. He's very smart and kind. We always end up being competitors in academics but I always get the first place. But it doesn't affect our relationship until one day...

"YAH! LEE MIJOO!" Someone shouted my name.

I looked behind me and saw a bunch of girls glaring at me.

"What can I do for you?" I tried to be strong and friendly but inside I was so afraid.

"What can you do to us?! Well, in case that you don't know. Namjoon oppa almost killed himself." The girl in the center said.

I see. Namjoon's fangirls.

"What?" I scoffed. "He can't do that. And for what reason anyway?"

"His father scolded him for being 2nd. You were just using him for you to be the 1st placer."

"I don't know what you are talking about but we are helping each other."

"Helping? More like pulling him down for you to reach the top."

"What are you talking about?!" I almost shouted.

"Just ask him."

After classes, Namjoon and I were walking to home.

"Hey." I said and started a conversation.

"Hm?"

"There were girls who confronted me earlier-" he cut me.

"Ah." He chuckled. "So you heard that as well?"

"I know that wasn't true, right? Your father was really nice. And we are helping each other!" I said.

"My father didn't get mad at all. But you know, I hate it when you always end up first."

"What?" I stopped.

"For real. I really hate it." He also stopped not facing me. "I actually made you my girlfriend because I thought I'll be finally be the first. But you-" He sighed.

"Namjoon-ah."

"Let's just break up. I don't really like you. I don't love you at all." He said coldly and walked away.

I was left there, in a dark alley. Tears wear flowing on my face.  I didn't know what to do. I just cried. My phone suddenly rang. It was my mom. Probably, she’ll ask me to buy something for tonight.

I locked myself in my room. Crying. How can Namjoon do this to me.

My phone rang and I looked at it.

'Yoo Jiae'

I sighed and answered it. "Hello, unnie?" I tried to sound okay.

"I saw you earlier. I can't believe Namjoon did that to you. He's such a jerk!" She shouted.

I just chuckled. "Yah! It's not funny okay." Jiae unnie added.

"I don't know what to feel anymore. I don't know what face I will show them tomorrow." I finally let out my anxiousness. Things I've been thinking while walking home.

"Mijoo-ah, you don't have to think your image to them. You should not please them."

"But unnie-" I tried to protest but she cut me.

"No buts, you have to keep your head up. Why you should feel so nervous or anxious? You did not do anything."

"I'm scared. I don't want there anymore."

There was a silence.

"This is such a coward decision. But I'll let you think about it first. Just continue going to ARMY Academy, don't listen to what they are saying in front of you or even at your back. If you think you don't belong on that place anymore, just transfer here in Lovelinus Academy. At least you have me." She suggested. "BUT! Think about it first. Probably you are sad right now because of what happened. Don't let this heartbreak be with you in the future. Learn to forgive Namjoon."

"Thank you, Jiae unnie for being here for me. I really appreciate it." I smiled.

I love it when Jiae unnie gives me advices. She always say the best word to me. You'll never think that she'll say these things but she is the kind of person who cares a lot to her dongsaengs.

"Okay then, don't skip dinner alright? Yoongi's calling me right now, I'm hanging up."

"Ne~" I said and the line ended.

And it happened. I was bullied a lot after that incident. I decided to transfer to another school to start a new instead of being distracted by those people.

“Mijoo unnie! Let’s eat outside!” Yoo-a from Miracle Academy.

“Oh? Yeah. Okay!” I smiled to her. I didn’t notice that everyone left already.

We went outside the studio and just across the street there’s a small local korean restaurant. We went inside and I saw familiar faces. They are from ARMY Academy. And to be exact, BTS. The famous, smart and talented BTS. I don’t know who they are but I know Namjoon is one of them.

“Yoo-a.” I called her.

“Ne, unnie?” She smiled at me.

“Is there any other restaurant?” I asked.

“Why unnie? Is there any problem?” She asked.

“No, of course not.” I shook my head.

“The other restaurant is two streets away. It’s kinda far.”

“Oh.” Looks like I have no choice. I will just face my back to them.

“Let’s sit over there.” She pointed the two-seater table. I smiled at her and we went there. “You seem to be distracted, unnie?” She asked.

“Oh? It’s nothing.” I chuckled. Trying not to sound too awkward.

“Okay, by the way, I asked Jiae unnie to come over she said she’s on her way.” Yoo-a said and I just nodded. “Alright~ what shall we order?” She started to look into the menu.

I looked at my back and saw them eating happily. There I saw the guy who has a bunny smile beside him is the guy with rectangular smile beside that guy is the one who keeps on eating. He sure loves to eat. In front of him is the one they are teasing, the smallest one. Next to him is… Yoongi oppa? He’s one of BTS? My eyes widen.

Oh my gosh! Jiae unnie will be here in any minute. And I saw their table they are drinking. She will surely be mad to Yoongi oppa.

Then, I saw Namjoon also laughing with them. I started to feel so nervous immediately. I sighed and saw the last person.

Jung Hoseok. He was making fun of his members. This is the first time seeing him laugh like that. He is actually looks so fun to be with.

“Ahjumma! Samgyeopsal, 3 bowls of kimchi bokkeumbap and… uh, one order of tteokbokki. Is there anything you want unnie?” Yoo-a asked.

“Uh… yeah! Uh, one kimchi kimbap and the original one please.” I said to imo.

“Okay.” Imo smiled to us and went back in the kitchen.

“Aigoo, I wonder where’s Jiae unnie?” Yoo-a said as she scrolled to her phone. Yoo-a is Jiae’s third cousin. They were actually pretty close since their parents were close as well.

“I think she’s on her way. If you messaged her before going out from studio.” I said.

“Probably- oh! She’s here!” She pointed at the entrance. “Unnie! Over here!” Yoo-a waved.

Jiae smiled then looked around. Her smile faded when she saw Yoongi oppa. Uh-oh I knew this will happen. She faced us first, “Just for a minute.” Then walked towards Yoongi oppa.

“Yah! You said you’ll be at your part-time?!” She shouted. Yoongi oppa choked from his beer.

“J-Jiae-ah.” He gulped. “Why are you here?” He nervously asked. Yoo-a and I just chuckled.

“I’m with my cousin and a friend. Now, why are you here?”

“I-I’m--”

“Noona! It’s actually my treat. Uh-- we got first in underground rapping.” Namjoon cut Yoongi oppa.

Everyone eyed him.

“What?!” She sighed. “Whatever, It’s just a waste of time to argue with you. But I hope next time you could have said that you’ll be drinking with them” She was about to walk away, “You! Kim Namjoon. Don’t you dare cover up things to Yoongi. And I’m not talking to you a while ago.” She glared and finally went to us. Namjoon just looked down. “Anyway, keep on going. Sorry for interuptions.” Yoongi oppa tried to talk but Jiae unnie already turned around already. Here comes trouble...

Jiae unnie finally went to us and sat beside me.

“Lee Mijoo?” I heard Namjoon said. Good thing my back was facing him.

“You know him?” Yoo-a asked. I just closed my eyes.

“Don’t look back.” Jiae unnie said. “Just mind your own business Namjoon. There’s no Lee Mijoo-”

“It’s Mijoo.” Hoseok said. I sighed. What the heck?!

“I’m going.” I said and grabbed my bag.

I don’t really know what to feel but I just wanted to be away from this place.

“Mijoo!” Jiae unnie called me.

I heard footsteps were following me when I got out.

“Lee Mijoo!”

Oh my gosh! Why now Kim Namjoon?

He grabbed my wrist and let me face him. I just closed my eyes and sighed. “Mijoo-yah.” He exhaled.

“What now?” I didn’t dare to look at his face. I will never ever look at his face anymore.

“I’m sorry.” He slowly said.

“For what?” I scoffed a little.

“You know why. I broke your heart and I regret it now.”

“Namjoon,” I looked at him and let him release my wrist, “I don’t know what’s up to you now. I just don’t want to see your face anymore.”

He sighed, “I’m not asking you to be my girlfriend again, even if I want to. I just want to be okay with you, like friends. Like what we’ve used to.”

I rolled my eyes. “No, Namjoon. You hurt me enough.” I sighed. “But, I don’t want to be angry at you until the end.” I closed my eyes before looking at him again.

“I’m really sorry, Mijoo.” He apologized once again.

“I actually forgave you already. After transferring, I decided to be okay with everything though it still haunts me. I decided to forgive everyone since I’m going to start a new. Yes, I forgave you completely but I’m more comfortable not talking to you anymore. Probably in the future, when I’ll get more matured.” I said.

“I understand. Maybe, this night isn’t the right time to correct things and back to normal, right?” He took a deep breath. “I’m just glad that you forgave me already. That’s what I’m just asking for since my guilt is killing me all the time.”

I chuckled. “Never knew you have that side. Anyway Namjoon, I hope you’ll find someone better than me. And please take care of her, don’t break her heart like what you did to me.”

“Ouch Mijoo, saying those things when I’m still madly in love with you.” He said.

I didn’t know if he was telling the truth or not but knowing Namjoon, his eyes were saying the truth though.

“Mianhae. I’m going. Let’s talk some other time. Just, not now.” I said and walked away.

I still felt so heavy. He was my first love. Ugh, why does this have to be so complicated.

I went to the park and sat down at the seesaw. Slightly pushing myself. Suddenly, I heard a footsteps from behind. I started to get scared. But then a song played, it was Russian Roulette by Red Velvet. I blinked a few times a look behind me.

It was Hoseok.

He was dancing while wearing his meme face. Oh my gosh, Jung Hoseok what are you doing?! You’re making my heart race! I can’t help but to chuckled and smile.

“What are you doing?” I asked between my chuckles.

“Making you smile. You seem so down a while ago.” He stopped the music and went in front of me. “Here~ I know you didn’t eat yet.” He handed me the plastic bag he was holding. I smiled even more and took it from him.

“Kimbap?” I asked and he nodded. “Thank you!”

“No biggie! Besides, it’s not free though.” He smiled.

“What?”

“You need to pay me.”

I gave him a confused look and just took a slice of kimbap to my mouth.

“Pay me with your smile.”

I choked a bit, good thing he was fast enough to give me water.

“Really, Hoseok?!” I laughed. He just smiled.

Don’t tell me he’s serious about it.

“Really.” He replied. He get his handkerchief in his pocket and started to wipe my face. His face was really near to mine. I can feel my face blushing. And he also, was blushing.

I just kept on blinking. I can’t move or anything.

“You know what, you have a gorgeous face, smart brain and good social skills. I wonder why Namjoon did this to you.” After wiping my face he started on my eyes. I stared back. My heart is beating even faster. He was still leaning to me.

“I- also don’t know.” I said.

He smiled and sat next to me and it was silent in a few minutes and I just kept on eating. It feels so awkward right now after what he did to me.

“So… When are you going to start practicing for the event?” He asked.

“I’m not sure. But probably tomorrow, after classes.” I replied.

“Maybe we can help each other during practices.”

I chuckled. “But we’re not a team though.”

“Well, I think it’s okay to help each other. As long as the winner will be in our dance academy.”

“Yeah~ I think that will do.” I smiled at him.

The following days we’ve been practicing a lot. Also, with Hoya oppa. We helped a lot each other in thinking a concept for our dance. Mine will be some sort of like finding something, more on contemporary dance. Hoya oppa will portray a devil dance, he said he wanted to be Joker. And Hobi will dance a contemporary as well. It’s more on devil dance as well but more on high level of contemporary dance. (I actually learn that his nickname was Hobi)

We practiced for almost two weeks which is really a tiring thing. As much as I want to rest after practices, I can’t because I have to finish my homeworks.

Last day of our practice was with our instructor. She made sure that we should do a great job tomorrow. She was really expecting to us a lot.

“Okay, let’s wrap it up! Good job, the three of you. Hoping at least one of you get one crown tomorrow. Rest well and we’ll see each other tomorrow at the venue. Be on time.” Our instructor said and we bowed at her.

“I’m going, guys! Infinite is waiting for me.” Hoya oppa said. We nodded and he went out of the studio.

“Mijoo-ah!” Hoseok called me. I was actually packing my things.

Ever Since we started practicing together we’ve been so really close now. He even walk with me to our house.

“Yeah?” I looked up to him and my heart start to race.

“Do you want to go eat before going home?”

“Uh, yeah sure! I’m quite hungry after a long dance.” I replied.

He smiled. “Let’s go!”

We went to a fancy restaurant. I felt so awkward. I mean we are wearing sweatpants and a simple shirt while other are wearing casual or formal clothes.

“Hobi!” I whispered.

“Hm?” He just raised his eyebrows while scanning on the menu.

“I feel so awkward.” I slowly said.

He just chuckled getting what I feel right now. “Nah, don’t mind them. Beside, my parents own this restaurant.”

I gasp. “What?! Why didn’t you tell me???” I whined.

He didn’t say anything anymore. I never knew they are this rich to have this kind of restaurant. It’s a bit well-known as well.

“Hobi!” A lady wearing an elegant dress walked towards us. It must be her mother. I stood up quickly and bowed down to her.

“Mom!” He smiled and hugged her.

“Good evening, ma’am.” I smiled a little.

“Oh! You must be Mijoo, right?” She smiled back to me and offered a handshake. I shook her hands and nodded.

Another woman came to us. She looked young, she must be Hoseok’s sister.

“Hello! I’m Hoseok’s sister. So, you’re Mijoo? Hoseok has been talking a lot about you.” She smiled. She seems so nice.

“Noona!” He cried.

“Whatever Hobi. It was true though. You can call me unnie.”

I just nodded. Unable to process what is happening. I was unexpectedly meeting his mother and sister!

We all sat down and a waiter came. I did not say anything because it was Hoseok and his mother who ordered the food.

“Mijoo! Don’t feel so awkward! I know this is the first meeting but be comfortable.” His noona said. I just smiled.

“Aigoo, Mijoo. You’re so cute. No wonder Hoseok--”

“Mom!” He whines once again and I just chuckled and blushed.

After the talks and the dinner we decided to went home and as usual, Hoseok will fetch me to our house.

“Sorry if I surprised you earlier.” He broke the silence while we were walking.

“Oh,” I chuckled. “It’s okay, really! It was nice to meet your mom and sister.” I smiled to him and he smiled back. My heart is pounding so heart just being next to him. I don’t know anymore if I’ll able to contain this feeling. It’s just- I don’t know, I like being with him but I don’t want to ruin our friendship.

“Mijoo-yah.” He stopped walking and I was a few step away from him. I turned around.

“Yeah?”

“I… I have something to tell you.” He said.

I suddenly became nervous because of the seriousness of his voice.

“I actually....” I didn’t heard the following words from him.

“What?”

“I said I…” Again his voice trailed off. What’s wrong with this guy?

“Hoseok, I can’t hear what you’re saying-” He ran towards me and cupped my face, my words were cut because of…

His kiss.

My first kiss.

My eyes widen and there were butterflies on my stomach. I was blushing so hard. I kept on blinking afterwards. Is this real?

After a few seconds, he pulled the kiss. I was blushing so hard.

“I said, I like you.” He said. Looking straight into my eyes. I know he was very sincere of it. I was unable to utter a word or even to move.

“I-” I blinked a few times.

He sighed, “I understand, who am I to you in order to like me?” He turned his back to me and scratched his head.

He started to walk away.

“Jung Hoseok!” I called him.

He stopped. He was quite far from me probably a meter or two. He turned his head to me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

“I like you too.”

I said while my eyes closed. I turned around and ran to my house. Good thing our house was a block away.

I locked myself to my room and covered my face with my pillow. We just confessed to each other.

I screamed. Then suddenly somebody knocked my door.

“Mijoo?” it was my mom.

“Yes mom?”

She opened the door and sat on my bed.

“Why are you screaming?”

“Mooooooom!” I whined and put my head to her thighs

“Hey hey, what’s the problem?” She caressed my hair.

“Mom, what will you do when the guy you liked confessed to you and you also confessed to him ran away immediately?” I asked.

She chuckled. “Moooom! Why are you laughing?” I sat and pouted.

“Is that what you did?” She smiled. I slowly nodded.

“You already confessed to each other, so what’s the problem to that?”

“I don’t know but I’m too embarrassed to face him.” I sighed.

“It’s simple already, you can guys date. Have fun or have a time together. You don’t have to stress yourself about it. I know the heartbreak you experienced before, but always remember that there’s no kind of love that you’ll experience twice.” She smiled.

She has a point. Hoseok is not like Namjoon. Because he is Hoseok, he is different.

“By the way, who’s that guy?” Mom asked and wiggled her brows.

“MOM!” I groaned.

“C’mon! Tell me.” She said.

“It’s Hoseok,” I responded.

“Ohhh! The guy who fetch you here after your dance practices? The one who looks like a horse?”

I glared at her. How dare she say that to my Hobi?

“I was just kidding, I knew that he already liked you the way he smiles at you.” She said. “Good luck, honey. Don’t be afraid to have another story or moment with him. He’s different from before. Always remember that.” She got up. “Good night, honey.” she closed the door and realized what happened.

Right, what’s wrong on confessing to each other? Pabo me.

My phone rang and there was a message. I opened it.

“Good Luck to us tomorrow. Sleep well. ♡

-Hobi”

I squealed. Oh my gosh, I can’t believe he texted me after that awkward moment earlier. There’s also a heart at the end of the message. Kyaaaah!

---

Hoseok’s POV

“I like you too.”

Her beautiful face and her sweet voice kept on ringing in my head. I can’t help but to smile. She must be too embarrassed that’s why she ran away.

“I can’t believe we feel the same.” I muttered to myself.

“YAH! JUNG HOSEOK! I WAS TALKING TO YOU!” Noona shouted.

“What?” I groaned.

“You kept on grinning there. What happened when you fetch Mijoo. Looks like something happened a while ago.” She said while putting my clothes inside my closet.

“Yeah~” I sang while looking at my phone with her picture. Call me stalker but I took a picture of her when she was practicing.

Though she looked exhausted, she still looks very pretty.

Suddenly, my noona snatched my phone. “Noona!”

“Ohh~ so you were staring at her picture huh?” She smirked.

“Noona! Give it back please!”

“I wonder what’s her name in your phone… oh! It’s ‘Midyu♡’” She laughed.

“Aish! Give it baaack!” I whined trying to get my phone to her.

“I’ll text her something okay?”

“Noona! Don’t!” I gave her a serious look.

“Oh yeah try me.” She said and she typed something.

“Noona!!!”

“And… Sent!” She laughed. “Just kidding! Here ya go~ I just typed something but did not send it.” Finally, she gave back my phone.

Instead of clicking the delete button to erase the message, I unknowingly pressed the send button!

“OH SHIT.” I shouted.

“Are you cursing me?!” Noona shouted.

“Of course not! I just clicked… the send button.” I looked at her nervously.

“Ohhh, not my problem anymore~” She sand and went out of my room.

“UGH! NOONAAAAA!”

I sent “Good Luck to us tomorrow. Sleep well. ♡”

And I just nervously waiting for her reply.

“Yeah~ Good luck to us! Fighting! -Midyu”

SHE ACTUALLY REPLIED! I smiled widely and stared to her reply I didn’t reply to her back because I fell asleep.

---

Next day…

All contestants were already at the place. I thought I was early but nah. Everyone was practicing their routine and dance until I spot our instructor, Hoya sunbae-nim, the back-up dancers and of course Mijoo at the entrance. Probably waiting for me. I went to them.

“Just in time.” Saem said and smiled.

I looked over Mijoo and she’s blushing. Gaaah, she’s so beautiful.

After hours of preparations we are waiting for our turn. There will be five performers before Hoya sunbae then followed by another contestant then me and then another one before Mijoo.

Hoya sunbae performed so well there’s a possibility that he’ll win since others looks a bit weak on their routines. It was my turn turned. I was so nervous that time at the back stage. Until someone tapped my shoulder.

“You can do it, Hobi.” It was Mijoo, she smiled at me and I smiled back.

“Thanks.” I replied. And then she suddenly leaned towards my face. I gulped.

She kissed my cheeks.

“Fighting!”

She left me dumbfounded.

“Hoseok-shi! It’s your turn!” I came back to my senses and entered the stage.

---

Mijoo’s POV

I excused myself to the audience. I badly want to see him perform.

The music started and gaaah! He was so hot. I can’t help but to be amazed to his performance. Soon enough, he was finished I quickly went inside the dressing room and get ready because I’ll be performing soon.

I took a deep breath, feeling nervous. I kept on shaking my hands.

Someone tapped my shoulder and before I can turn my head that person hugged me. From his scent I already knew it was Hoseok.

“Will you go out with me?” He asked while my fave was burying on his shoulder.

I can’t answer because of my heart was pounding so hard in combination of nervousness in the performance and his presence.

“From Lovelinus Academy, Lee Mijoo!”

I broke the hug and went to stage without answering him.

I was too happy, excited and too inspired because of him. All nervousness. I was able to perform well and I was shocked that I was able to show off the hardest part of the dance where I’ll be lifted and I will do my routine. I was taking a glance at the backstage where Hobi was standing. He kept on giving me a thumbs up and I would smile to him.

I did my last pose and the crowd was cheering for me. I, together with the backup dancers, bowed down to crowd and went back to back stage. There was a huge crowd since the backstage was quite busy. I saw at him at one corner standing there and playing with his feet. I grinned and ran to him.

“Hobi!” I called him while running. He looked up and smiled widely.

I hugged him and buried my face on his chest as soon as I reached him.

“Oh? Mijoo-yah!” He chuckled.

I looked up to him and smiled widely, “Hobi, I would like to go out on a date with you.” I said.

He grinned and spun me around.

“Yah! I’m getting dizzy here!” I complained.

“Sorry, my Mijoo!” He put me down and kissed my forehead. “And thank you.”

I leaned to him and pecked his lips, his eyes widen. “I love you.” I whispered.

“I love you too.”

---

“And the champion for tonight!

From Inspirit Academy, Lee Howon!” the crowd cheered so loud and all from their Dance Academy went to stage to congratulate Hoya.

“Hoya, where’s Mijoo and Hoseok?” their instructor’s asked.

“Aigoo, saem! Just let them, they’re having a little moment over there.” Hoya pointed at Mijoo and Hoseok who were sneaking out of the auditorium. But they didn’t know that the instructor and the whole Dance Academy community were pointed at them and just chuckled on them.

“I knew at the first place, they will end up together.” Their instructor said.

“Anyway! We’re going to celebraaaate!” Everyone cheered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 735 12
All kind of Jin ship but most of them are Taejin Jinkook Jinmin😉 And this is my second book hope you will enjoy it.
1.4K 16 10
One shot stories of BTS with different OTP ships. With different genres.
27.4K 5.3K 88
⁞ '✎ A reader insert story that portrays BTS members as classic love tropes in fanfiction writing. : ̗̀➛ Namjoon as "best friends to lovers" / "coll...
54.9K 1.9K 97
Another compilation of stories where Mimmie loves Koo and Koo loves Mimmie right back. Hey~ I filled out an entire book full of oneshots so here's a...