My ride or die (Completed)

By Trixiefireball

Latashas back and out of jail getting her shit back on track. Jay has a new girl now but she ain't gonna stan... More

Sequel to My main
Spending time
Handle your business
Dating?
Work it out
Excuses
Testing me
Pushing it
Finally moving on
Bull shit
Fight
You thought
She's gone
It's over
Back on track

Out

12 1 0
By Trixiefireball

Latasha's P. O. V

"Man Cherise I'm so happy we get out of this bitch today." I say slipping on the white colored PINK sweatshirt I came here in.

"Girl me too.  I can't wait to get to live again." She says putting on her jeans.

"I can't wait to see my baby girl. I hope she doesn't think less of me." I give her a small smile and put on my black leggings, the my red Jordan's.

"She won't. I'm sure Toya made sure of that." She says hugging me.

"Yea you right." I hug her back.

"Come on ladies." The guard says escorting us out.

He opens the release doors and scoffs saying "Don't come back."

"Trust me I never plan to." I say taking my phone from the container leaving the doors for good with Cherise.

"Well bye boo. Call me next week ok." She says hugging me one last time.

She pulls off in a car with some girl. A few seconds later Toya pulls up. I smile deal big at her. She gets out the car and runs to hug me.

"Girl I'm so happy to see you." She squealed.

"Me too girl. Where my baby?" I ask puling back hopping in her car.

"She's back at the house setting up for you with the others. But I'm taking you out first." She starts driving.

"Where to?" I ask looking out the window.

"Nail solan then the mall. They need a minuet to set up."

"Oh ok."

"Soo did u get ass shots?"

"What the hell girl no. Nothing else to do in that bitch, but workout."

We laugh.

"So you know what your gonna do about Jay?"

"Fuck no. But imma just see how he act later on. He still with Kayrn?"

"Mmm hard to tell to be honest?"

"How so?"

"He's more like her caretaker in a way."

"Girl what the hell you talking about?"

"You'll see."

*-*

"Girl you are banging in that dress." Toya says scooping me out.

"Thanks girl. Oh shit hey you got my card?"

"Yea here." She fishes in her wallet reaching me my card.

"Thank you. How much is on it?"

"About 2 mill."

"Girl this is the card I was gonna use for the wedding stuff. "

"Yep." She laughs at me as I do a happy dance in the mirror.

"Man can I be real for a second?"

"Girl be real every second."

"Ight. Do you think Jay's a good guy? "

"Bitch are you dumb. He got a new girl a year after you got sent to jail and you stayed loyal while he was in that bitch. Honestly that's a pussy move."

I sighed and looked at her.

"Look love isn't easy and I get that y'all had something special and if he can't realize how special you are move the fuck on. I'm sorry but tough love is what you get." She says hugging me. "Now get changed we off to the house."

I nodded and got changed. We paid for the stuff and went go the car. I fixed up my hair in the car before I got out. We pulled up at my old house.  Toya went in before me.

"Ahh the memories." I say opening the door.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted at me I knew it was happening but I couldn't stop the tears from coming. Quincy was the first one to hug me.

"I missed you so much ma."

"Me too." I say wiping my face as Niesha and Drew came up to me.

"Hey girl we got a lot to talk about." She says squeezing me tight.

"I know." I laugh a little.

"Hey T. We going out tomorrow ok." Says Drew.

"Alright." We hugged.

Then Richie and Veronica came up to me.

"Oh lord. Girl did u get ass shots?"

"Veronica chill." Richie and I laugh at her.

"No I worked out girl." We hugged and she squeezed my booty a bit. "Wait a second."

I grabbed her hands and looked at them. I saw a huge rock on that ring finger.

"Omg y'all got married!?" I say excited for them.

"And I got one on the way." She says patting her belly.

"Alright I see you." I say shooting a look at Richie, before he hugs me.

Right behind them was Jaysha. She looked so beautiful she has long curly hair and big brown eyes. Tears where filling her eyes too.

"Come here baby girl." I say we hugged tightly.

"I missed you mommy."

"Me too baby girl."

We pulled away and Simone and An'Dreya came running up to me. Simone had small green eyes and straight hair with bangs. An'Dreya had a cute soft curly Afro.

"We missed you auntie!" They said in unison.

"Alright let's eat!" Toya said everyone heading to the kitchen.

The girl who Jay was with squeezed his arm before she followed them in. He walked up to me and we just stared at each other.

"So you moved on?" I say sighing pressing my lips in a line.

"No not really. She's a pain in the ass."

"Then why is this bitch here."

"Hey don't be like that. She's homeless so I was giving her a place to stay. We kinda hooked up but that's it nothing official."

"So she's like a pitty fuck buddy?"

"Damn." He shot me a look. "Yea I guess."

"Jay-" He cut me off.

"Let's talk later ok." He pulled me in for a deep hug and kissed my forehead.

I sighed hugging him back. Man he got buff over the years.

"Ok." I say as we walk to the kitchen.

*-*

The kids went to the living room to watch a movie while we all got drinks.  I poured me some Red wine. Me and the girl made eye contact so she came over.

"Welcome home." She smiles at me.

She was mixed and had black weave in with black and gold eye make up in a gold dress and black heels. She had medium sized boobs and a butt bigger than mine. No wonder she's screwing Jay.

"Thank you." I say taking a sip of my wine glancing at Niesha who's feeling us out with a look.

"Oh and just so you know Jay a-" She was cut off my Veronica.

"Hey Karyn come here a sec?" She shot her a sized glare with a smile on her face.

"Sure." Karyn glared at me before walking over.

I looked at Jay and raised my eyebrows smiling at him. He was leaning against the wall looking the same at me.

"Who wants to go swimming?" I smirk at him.

"Yea let's go." Toya says and smiles at me.

I go to my room and change into my white bikini with a gold ring in the middle and on the sides to the bottoms. There was a knock on the door and I opened it.

"Hey can I borrow some trunks?" Jay asked his eyes got wide when he looked at me regularly.

"Um I don't know is your stuff still here?" I asked looking in the closet he had a black pair in there.

I reached it to him and he took off his shirt starting to get dressed. I put my hair in a bun and picked my clothes up off the floor. I put them in the hamper and left the room.

"Anything happened in there?" Niesha asked being messy.

"No. Why would anything happen Nie?" I asked and smiled.

"Cause he looks like that?" Veronica said pointing at him.

I couldn't help, but look over and man I wish I didn't. He just looked so damn sexy. He was talking to Richie. His abs were so perfect and sculpted.  I wanted to run my fingers over the spaces of muscle of his triceps. I turned back around and rolled my eyes at them.

"I hate y'all." I grabbed the bottle of Henny and a glass.

I opened the patio door and sat my glasses by the jacuzzi. I got in the pool and played with the little ones for a good two hours.

*-*

After the girls went inside to go to sleep we all got in the jacuzzi. Just chilling listen in to some music. We danced and joked around for a bit. I had two glasses of henny so I quit while I was ahead.

"Hey y'all can the girls stay here tonight I wanna spend tomorrow with them?" I asked smiling.

"Yea." Toya said while Niesha nodded.

"Alright well I gotta go to work." Karyn said getting out the water she turned back around to kiss Jay, but he dodged her to a hug. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Don't let the door hit you on ya ass shots bitch!" Toya says and karyn flipped her off.

Everyone laughed at her "Damn you do messy." Niesha says lighting a blunt.

"Look who's talking. Since when do you smoke?" I ask her.

"Since I had a 5 year old." She says laughing.

I started thinking about how I missed Jayshas' up bringing.

I got out of the water and went in the kitchen. A few tears fell from my eyes and I wiped them away. I sighed and turned around. Jay was right there in my face.

"Shit!" I yell whisper "You scared me.  What's up?"

"You ok ma?" He stays staring at me seriously.

"Yea I guess. It'll take time to get used to things."

"Right. But why you crying?"

"I missed my babys' up bringing." A few more tears fell from my face and he swiped them free.

"It's ok your back now and you can be with her." He says pulling me into a hug.

"I get that but I missed her most important moments. I wasn't there to see her go to pre-k, I wasn't there when she had a boo-boo, I wasn't there to hold her when she was sick, I didn't get to ask her about her first friends, I wasn't there to show her that I care for her, for what she thinks and how she feels." More tears come flowing and I wiped them off still holding onto Jay.

"I know, but she had me along with everyone else. She knows that you care for her. Even if you missed those moments it's ok cause she's still here with you now ok." He says squeezing me tight.

"Ok." I said and finally calmed down.

I sighed and looked up at him. He gave me a small smile at me. I put my hands on his cheeks and went to kiss him.

"Hey T we're finna-" Toya stoped when she saw us, but played it off like she was caughing.

We pulled apart and she started again "We're gonna head out. Call me later tonight b." She gave me and Jay a hug and Q gave me a hug and dapped Jay.

"Us too b." Niesha, Richie, V and Drew came in too.

I hugged them and so did Richie. I locked the door behind them. I went to my room and took a quick shower and put on a black tank too and some silky white shorts.

I went to the living room and Jay asked "Can I take a shower?"

"Yea." I say following him to my room.

I turned on the tv and put on a random movie. I wasn't really paying attention I just laid back on my pillows and thought about what imma do with my life. I can get the club back and run it to support Jaysha and me. Ugh there's Jay and that bitch Karyn. I rolled my eyes at the thought. Just then Jay came out the bathroom.

"Hey imma-"

"Can you stay?" I cut him off. "It's just I don't wanna be alone right now and your the only one who I can talk to about this."

"Yea sure ma what's up?" He climbed in bed next to me and I sighed.

"You know I tried to comit scuicide in jail."

"What when?"

"When my mom died. She was my everything and then I couldn't even go see her get put in the ground. I thought that it would end everything and I'd be happy with her again." Hot tears stained my face and when I looked up at him he was also crying too.

"I'm sorry ma." He pulled me into a hug.

"Not your fault." I say wiping my face.  "I just wish I could've been there."

"Me too. You know that was the day I stopped being into Karyn."

"Whatever she was all over you today. Not like we're together anymore right. I mean it's just fucked up how I wasn't even in jail a year. A fucking year and you already got a new girl. Like come on Jay. Even when you where locked up I didn't go and get a new dude. She didn't say nothing, but two words to me. She tried me too."

"What did she say?"

"She started to put me in my place about you and her being a thing."

"Well we're not. She came with me to ya ma's funeral three years ago and she was mad disrespectful to everyone. Toya beat her ass that day and when we went go my place I cut her off. Saying that she'd be nothing if I didn't give her a home while she was working at the strip club."

"So you where playing captain save a hoe?"

"No some guy was harassing her so I let her stay with me in another place that I bought for us when you got back."

"And?"

"We haven't been romaticlly involved with each other ever since then she just wanna show out since you back. I guess she just insecure." He shrugged. "I'm sorry for cheating on you, but it hurt me to try and go see you like that.  The fact that you did that for me, our friends, and our baby girl."

"So you couldn't handle seeing me at my worst? When I fought to give y'all the best. Jay it was 5 years not life." I sigh and take my hair out the bun. "Look if you really sorry show me you want me back by cutting her completely off. Then we can talk. But if you can't then I'm out."

"I guess you out. I can't put that women out like that that's not right. She has no where else to go."

"Well I guess we're done for good." I sigh getting out of my bed going to Jayshas room.

I opened the door slowly and Jaysha opened her eyes groaning. "Mom?"

"Yea sweetie it's me." I say walking to her bed giving her a quick hug and a forehead kiss.

"What are you doing?" She sleepily smiled at me.

"I'm just checking on you baby. I love you, you know that right?"

"Yes. I love you too."

"Great. I just wanna make sure you know that I'm here to stay ok. I'm never going back there I'm out for good ok? "

"Ok mommy."

"Ok. Good night baby." I give her another forehead kiss and go to leave but she calls me again. "Mom?"

"Yes?" I stop at the door.

"Are you and daddy gonna be together?"

"I don't know sweety."

"Well I hope you do I don't like his girlfriend."

"Me either."

"Good night."

"Night." I sigh closing the door.

I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. I downed all of it before I went back to me room. Jay was still awake looking at the window and my light was off. I got in the bed and turned away from his back and slowly drifted off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 6.6K 52
Sequel for Too Young To Love .. Five years later - Cali had finally had enough and moved away from her family, but something made her return back to...
1.3K 91 19
You don't get to keep fucking hurting me. I deal with all you bullshit and you expect me to keep a fucking baby because you in jail. Get real Camdyn.
196 45 15
New training recruits prove a challenge for Gideon. When one of them is taken from him, barely trained, and sent undercover into a notorious gang the...
272K 36.9K 94
He loved her She loved him But the stars changed the way and they didn't want to be next to each other and the little life was the only connecting s...