Wait And See (Reverse Falls F...

By Wolvesgirl156

A Reverse Falls Fanfiction preview about Dipper first meeting goth Wendy, and hears that she doesn't believe... More

Wait And See

191 8 5
By Wolvesgirl156

As I sat there by the fireplace, staring into the flames I hear my sister Mabel's voice.

"Dear brother, what do you think of my new dress?" I look up to my sister, and gave her my answer.

"Its nice..." she gives me an annoyed look.

"You didn't even see a difference did you?" she asked me angry.

"Correct." I look away from her and back into the fire. Now you're probably wondering who I am. My name is Dipper Gleeful, the girl who just asked me a dumb question, is my twin sister Mabel. Mabel and I are performers in the sleepy town of Gravity Falls. But you see, Mabel and I have ways getting the town to loves us besides just doing shows and acts. But that's our little secret. You see, both Mabel and I have magic amulets that makes us have the power to pick objects up with magic. It always wows the crowds at our shows.

"Dear brother, do you not think that I should wear it?" I heard my sister once more.

"I never said that", I say not even looking at her, "I just don't see a difference."

"Whatever you say." Mabel then grand a knife with her amulet, and throws it at our slave Will Cipher, who we always have chained up in the corner for target practice.

"Mabel, you've been throwing knifes at Will all day, maybe you should give him a break." she shoots me an evil glare, and I sigh.

"Whatever, anyway sister, I'm heading into town for a few things." I tell her getting up from my chair.

"What exactly are you planning on getting?" Mabel asked me, raising her eyebrow.

"Just a few things we need for our next show." Mabel just turned away from me and back at Will.

"Be back soon, I don't want you gone for long, besides it's always the same boring people around town." I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"The town loves us Mabel, let's keep it that way." I then leave the house and go into town. As I walk down the sidewalk, I look around the outside of the stores, looking for the one that can be useful to me. Because of this though, I bump into someone.

*THUD*

I get up rubbing my head in pain. My pain then turns to anger as I turn to the person who bumped into me.

"Hey! Watch where...." I stop when I get a good look at the person I hit. It was a redheaded female, with a black stitched heart jacket. Pierces in her ears, and some highlights in her hair. She rubs her head and looks up at me.

"Dang it kid! Watch it!" I wanted to shout back at her, but something prevented me from doing so. I just get up and offer her a hand. She doesn't take it at first, but after a moment she takes my hand, and I pull her up from the ground.

"Terribly sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I apologize. She just nodded. She then looks at me head to toe before speaking again.

"Hey, you're one of those magic kids right?" I nodded at her.

"Dipper Gleeful, at your serves." I give her a bow.

"Wendy."

"Very nice to meet you, Wendy." I take her hand and kiss it. I always do this when meeting a younge lady, it's how I was taught. I look up at her, and smirk, seeing her blush slightly.

"Uh yeah, nice meeting you too, I guess."

"So are you new in town? I don't believe I've seen you around here before." I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm not new, I've lived here for most of my life. I just don't come out very much." I nodded.

"Is that I never see you at any of my shows?"

"No, it's because I don't really believe in the whole magic junk." my eyes widen.

"How come?"

"It just seems like a load of crap to me."

"If I were to change your mind?" I smirk. She just rolls her eyes.

"Trust me my dear, once you see the kind of magic me and my sister do, you'll be more than a believer." she smirked.

"Alright, well you got my attention, so show me this 'oh so great magic'."

"Follow me my dear, to the Tent Of Telepathy." I grabed her hand and led her down the street to the Tent. Once we got there, I called for my sister.

"Mabel dearest!" I called "Mind helping me with something important?" Just then she came into the room. She looked at Wendy she was beside me, and frowned.

"Dipper, dear brother, who is this?"

"This is Wendy, and she is here for a private show." I smiled smugly.

"Sorry Wendy, we don't do private shows." Mabel said pushing Wendy to the door.

"Wait sister, I offered the private show, she's here as our guest." Mabel stopped pushing her, and smiled.

"Well why didn't you say so? Please come on in Wendy." Wendy took a seat near by the stage, and sighed.

"Can we please get on with the whole magic stuff now?" Mabel frowned.

"Why the rush?"

"Dear sister, she doesn't believe in magic, that's why I brought her here, to change her mind."

"So I see", she smirked, "well the show will be begin shortly."  Wendy sighed and nodded. We walked back back stage to discuss the show.

"So what do you plan on showing her Dipper?" Mabel asked.

"Something we have never showed before, and it includes Will." Mabel's eyes widen.

"Will? Are you mad?!" she screamed.

"Trust me Mabel, Will does whatever he is told right? What if we tell him to turn into a giant monster when I snap my fingers, and back when I read off a fake spell in the journal?" Mabel's face grew a smile.

"That could work, alright let's do it!" I smiled. Soon enough the show began, and we did our normal opening. With a song of course!

"So you say you don't believe in magic?"

"You think it's all for show?"

"You say it's all just an act?"

"Just how do you know?"

"You say it's all fake?"

"You think all a game?"

"But what you're about to see, will make you see just how amazing the magic act can be."

With that I snapped my fingers and Will came to the stage. I'm his chains as normal, and shaking in fear.

"Meet our little friend!"

"He's here just for you."

"He's here just to show you."

"Just what he can do."

"So stay back, and be amazed! At what takes place at this stage."

I snapped my fingers again, and Will turned into a giant Dragon. He breathed blue fire and roared, loud enough for the whole town to hear. I grab my journal and read off a fake spell I wrote in there for the show. And with that Will was no longer a Dragon. I looked down at Wendy and she yawned.

"So you still don't believe in magic?"

"You think it's all for not?"

"But you couldn't be more wrong!"

"You think this is all a taunt?"

"Just you wait and see dear girl! This is just the tip of the iceberg."

Will comes to the stage again, and I turn to him.

"My dear friend Will, I know just what to do to make her believe in magic!"

"W-what would t-that b-be Dipper?" he shuttered.

"I want you to take over my body for a moment!" Mabel gasps and so did Will.

"Watch dear Wendy as this demon takes over my body with just the shake of my hand!" I grab Will's hand and we hand shake. Just like that, Will pulls me out of my body and takes over it.

"Dipper take hold of this stuffed animal!" Mabel throws a stuffed animal on the ground and I go and control it.

"Behold dear Wendy!" I say throw the toy, "A true demon in my body! If that's not magic I don't know what is!"  a moment later Will left my body and I go back into it. We ended the show there. Wendy stood up with a shocked look on her face.

"Unbelievable..." Was all she could say. Me and Mabel bowed, and Wendy clapped for us.

"Dang dude! That was nuts!"

"Thank you, thank you." Mabel and I step off the stage.

"Seriouly, I have no idea why my friends Gideon and Pacifica don't like you." Both me and Mabel's eyes widen.

"Wait you are friends with Gideon and Pacifica?" I asked.

"Yeah why?"

"They are our enemies! They have what we want most!"

"Self respect?" Wendy wise cracked.

"Okay two things we want most..." I commented. Mabel smacked my head.

"No! Gideon has a journal that we want. With it, we can have unspeakable power. "

"Is that why you're after them?"

"Yes. We can been trying to get a hold of them for years. But Wendy you are their friend we can't get close to them, but you can! How would like to work for us? If you do, you not only get half of the money we make, but half of the power. What do you say?" I hold my hand out to her.

"Do we have a deal Wendy?" She looked down for a moment before looking back up smirking.

"Yeah, it's a deal..." She grabbed my hand and shook it.

"Glad to have you here Wendy. You start tomorrow!" Wendy nodded and left for the day. Once she was gone Mabel turned to me.

"What exactly do you have in mind brother?" I smirk at her question.

"Think about it Mabel, with Wendy working for us, she can do whatever we ask. If we ask her to get the journal for us, she will! We could finally have the journal all to our selves dear sister!" She smirked at my plan.

"Smart thinking. With that goth in our clenches, Gideon and Pacifica don't know what hit them..." We both share an evil laugh before we head into our house for the night. We are gonna need a good night sleep for our plans in the morning...

To be continued...

Author's note

Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek, I'll release the real story soon!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...