Beckham Fantasies 2

بواسطة bvsedrocky

I'm back and I'm better with a book two of Beckham Fantasies ♡. I'll be taking requests soon, but for now, ju... المزيد

I | Neighbors
II | Neighbors [Part Two]
III | Deceitful [Request]
IV | Awards Show Special
V | My Bestfriend [Request]
VI | A New Edition?
VII | Rivalry
VIII | Slow Dance
IX | The Impossible
X | The Impossible [Part Two]
XII | The Impossible [Part Three]
XIII | The Impossible [Part Four]
XV | Duties
XVI | Duties [Part Two]
A/N: Very Important! Please Read!

XIV | The 'M' Word

13.2K 299 26
بواسطة bvsedrocky

"Odell I really don't know if we're gonna make it." You inhaled sharply while you held your stomach in pain.

"Yes we are baby we're only five minutes away." Odell concentrated on the road and reassured you. You were in labor but for some reason your contractions were worse than usual.

"I can't." You cried and threw your head back against the seat. "This baby is coming now! I feel it!"

"YN please do not push. We are literally a few minutes away." Odell sped the car up a little.

You only whined and moaned in response. Odell grabbed your left hand and rubbed it in a soothing way. Tears fell from your eyes as you felt another contraction hit.

Moments later Odell pulled into the hospital and the car came to a sharp stop. He quickly got out the driver's seat and jogged to the passenger's seat, where you were. He grabbed your hand and helped you out the car and into the hospital.

"I need a doctor or nurse! My wife is in labor!" Odell panicked. Less than 30 seconds later, you were placed into a wheelchair.

You were being rolled into a room, but on the way there, you felt something trickle down your leg. You decided to see what it was and when you brought your hand back up, it was covered in blood.

"Oh my god!" You screamed. You looked down to see blood trailing from your wheelchair. You looked back to see if Odell had seen but you soon discovered that he was gone.

"Odell?! Odell?!" You turned your head in both directions, trying to figure out where Odell had gone.

You looked back at the nurse and cried, "I'm bleeding! Please! Help me!

The nurse just hushed you and continued to push you to a room. You cried and screamed and then suddenly, you blacked out.

You woke up to lights being in your face and doctors and nurses crowded around you. You looked around and noticed you were in a hospital bed. Then you remembered everything. The only thing that concerned you was your baby.

"Look who's awake!" One of the doctors rejoiced gleefully. You sat up and looked down at your belly then looked at all the nurses and doctors.

"Where's my baby?" You asked. The room fell into complete silence. When nobody answered, you began to panic.

"Where's my baby?! Somebody tell me where's my baby!" You yelled, tears coming to your eyes.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Beckham, but you had a miscarriage." One of the doctors broke the news to you. Your eyes widen.

"No! No! No! I didn't!" You denied.

"We're very sorry Mrs.Beckham."

"No!" You cried, "Where is it?! I wanna see it!" You screamed. One of the nurses came over to you and showed you the stillborn baby covered in blood.

"Oh my god no! Where did I go wrong?! Why?! Why me?!" You sobbed loudly.

"Baby! Baby wake up!" Odell shook you and turned on the lamp that was sitting on the nightstand. Your eyes quickly shot open and you sat up. You looked at Odell and sighed.

"You were tossing and turning a lot, plus you kicked me twice. Had another nightmare?" Odell questioned. You looked down and nodded.

"Yeah. Had another miscarriage nightmare." You breathed out and looked down at your 9 month pregnant belly.

This is the longest you've been pregnant without having a miscarriage. Before pregnant with your current child, you and Odell tried for a baby three times. Getting pregnant wasn't the problem, but keeping the baby was. You miscarried three times. If this one didn't work, you and Odell were just going to stop trying altogether.

You were so paranoid about this pregnancy. You had frequent nightmares about miscarrying. You were so freaked out about this pregnancy. You prayed that nothing went wrong because you and Odell wanted a child for the absolute longest.

"I'm sorry baby." Odell scooted closer to you and started rubbing your belly.

"I'm just so scared junior. What if I do have another miscarriage?" You worried and played with your fingers.

"Don't talk like that YN. We're not going to have a miscarriage with this one. I have a strong feeling about this little solider. So I don't wanna hear you talking about that 'M' word anymore, okay?" You answered by nodding your head. Odell smiled and kissed your forehead before rolling back to his side of the bed.

He turned the lamp off and laid his head back on the pillow. You laid back down and pulled the bedsheets over your body. Minutes later you heard Odell's light snores, indicating that he was asleep. You turned on your side and sighed, knowing you weren't going to fall back asleep any time soon.

That day, you were quiet. You didn't do much around the house but lay around, eat snacks, and watch movies. You were still deep in thoughts about your nightmare. You couldn't help but think the worst. You didn't know how to stay positive.

You laid down on the couch in the living watching Baby Mama while eating Cheetos Puffs and cookies and cream ice cream.

You soon heard the front door unlock and Odell walked through the door with some groceries in his hands. He placed the grocery bags on the kitchen counter and packed them away before coming over to you. He kicked off his shoes and climbed onto the couch, wrapping his arms around your belly and kissing your neck.

"Wassup baby." He greeted, continuing to plant kisses on your neck. You sat up and smiled at him.

"Hi babe." You two exchanged a kiss before you went back to watching the movie. Odell stared at you, admiring your beauty. But after a while he noticed you were still deep in thoughts.

"YN..." He called out.

"Hm?" You answered, turning your head to him.

"You still thinking about that nightmare aren't you?" You nodded your head, admitting that you were.

"What I tell you baby?" Odell kissed his teeth.

You got up and sighed, "Odell it's hard not thinking about this! I had three miscarriages before this one! Not one, not two, but three! Every time I think I'm in the safe, boom! A miscarriage bomb drops. Odell I'm so tired of going through this. Not only physically, but mentally! These miscarriages has taken a toll on me in a way I would've never imagined. I can't help but to think the worst! I just want this one to be healthy and okay!" You didn't even realize you were crying until Odell came over and wiped your tears with a tissue.

He pulled you in and embraced you. He swayed you side to side and sighed, "I know baby, I do too. But you can't keep adding unnecessary stress on you. This is one of the main reasons why we lost our previous babies. I know it's hard for you not to think about this, but you really need to stop thinking about this. We have not come this far in your pregnancy just for you to have a miscarriage. We're meant to have this baby. You're going to deliver this baby at the end of the month, and she's going to as healthy as she can be."

Him saying that made you feel ten times better. He pulled away and you looked at him with a big smile, "You're right. I love you so much junior."

"I love you more baby." He chuckled, "But uh, you know I can take your mind off all of that."

"How?" You giggled, knowing where this was leading to.

"By laying that pipe down. I heard pregnant sex is the best sex." He smirked and licked his lips.

"I look like a hippo." You giggled then looked down and pouted. You felt yourself being brought closer to Odell.

"No. But you do look sexy. Sexiest pregnant woman I've ever laid my eyes on." He kissed your lips then kissed your neck.

"We're having...sex in the...living room?" You lowly moaned and asked.

He stopped kissing you all over and began taking off his clothes, "I mean it is our house. Ain't nobody in here but us." He threw his shirt to the side and kissed you again.

You felt him run his hand up to your shirt and unhook your bra. Once your bra was off and thrown to the side, he massaged your breasts, still kissing you.

"Mm, Dell." You moaned into the kiss. Suddenly you gasped as you felt something trickle down your leg.

You pulled away from Odell and looked down to see yourself standing in a small puddle of water.

Odell looked down then looked back at you with his mouth wide open.

"Oh shit."

Hi. I know I haven't update in over 4 months and I'm so sorry. School and laziness was honestly my excuse for my absence but it's summertime so I have all the time in the world to catch up with updates. I love you guys :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

38.8K 365 20
imagines worth fulfilling. let your mind explore. pls don't be shy. 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗷 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝘀 . 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃
12.7K 210 27
EXACTLY WHAT THE TITLE SAYS LOVE👀.
48.2K 2K 13
"But how can I want you for myself when I'm already someone's girl?"
189K 2.7K 21
Odell imagines