Mr.Possessive's Monster

By Paigebrownie

Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't thin... More

C A S T - l I S T
1
2
3
4
1+ Thought's Of Levi (Levi's Pov)
5
6
7
8
2+ Thought's Of Levi (Levi's POV)
9
10
11
12
3+ Thoughts of Levi (Levi's POV)
14
15
16
4+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi POV)
1+ Ace
17
18
19
20
5+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi's POV)
21
22
23
24
25
6+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi's Pov)
26
27
Cover making contest| CLOSED
28
29
30
31
32
7+ Thoughts of Levi (Levi's POV)
33
cc
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue
WONDER
Extra
Bonus Chapter
Rakings

13

33.4K 855 245
By Paigebrownie

13- ENEMY

THE CHAPTER GOES OVER THE SPAN OF A WEEK.
Unedited

We got back from our trip a few days ago. School hasn't started back up yet. I was a bit happy about that. It was pleasant to stay home. Lately I've been up and about I think I need to slow down just a little bit. Yes, it's great to have all these people but I just need to take a breather.

My toes curl as I stretch in my bed. The covers fall around my body delicately, my eyes barely open when my phone dings.

Unknown- I met your friend Bea. She's really great. You wouldn't mind if I asked her on a date? -Kaden

Me- Go for it but don't be surprised if she rejects you on spot.😂

Bea's pretty headstrong, she won't let on that she likes someone so easily. I'll have to ask the next time she visits.

I finally get out of my bed. Last night was pretty hot so I was only in my underwear and shirt. I'm the only one home so I don't have anything to worry about. I wiped my eyes taking the dried up sleep in them. The patter of my foot steps as I made my way down stairs mad either obvious I was home alone.

I think I would like some orange juice. Oo, or a milkshake. I grab the vanilla ice cream put the freezer along with the frozen starwberries. As u place them on counter I use my foot open the pantry. I bend down taking out agave nectar. I grab a mug and the milk.

Putting in all the ingredients I pet frappe on the blender and it mixes it up. I pour the contents into my mug and grab a straw from the counter." Yum!"

My eyes trailed to the pinkies inside the cup. It tastes really good. I could watch some TV and just lounge around the house. Yes that's what I'll do. I'll have a day to mys-

My front knocks into something hard. I steady mug so it doesn't spill out. My eyes widen when Levi comes into view." What the hell are you doing here?!" I yell. I'm in my under wear with no bra on.

"I came to see you." He says curtly.

I frown holding my mug." How'd you get in?"

He shrugs his eyes trailing to my leg." I made myself a key." He says it so causally. Like it's a normal thing to break into someone's house. " hey? Is it cold in here?" A glint of mischief sparks on his eye.

"No." I pout but when I see where is eyes are looking I turn around. My chest was poking out and he could see it because I had no bra on." Get out!" When I didn't here him move I say," Atleast while I change."

He nods so I take the time to put down my cup and run up the stairs pulling down my shirt on the way." Hurry up before I come and dress you myself."

I put a hand to my face covering my blush. Who does he think he is, just barging into my house thinking he can embarrass me.

He didn't break in he has a key.

Okay.

He didn't think he can embarrass you, he did already.

Okay! Im going stop having conversations with myself.

I peel off my shirt and quickly pull on a fresh one. I then get some simple blue jeans and slip them on. What happened to having a peacefully day in?

* * *

Three days later school started back. Well rested and ready to start school I sighed in content as I sat down in the comfort of the dusty library. I got as sighed some homework so thought I would start it now so I would have nothing to do when I get home from therapy. I had missed a few sessions because of being admitted in the hospital and the new York trip.

But today I have to go see Dr.McCain and his bitchy assistant.

I pull my hinder out of my bag placing down on the table with loud thud making me wince. I turn to my English page with had the homework.

I wonder where Ace is? Probably at lunch with Levi. Surprisingly he's not here, he's always come up here and sit with me when I insist on being alone. Maybe he got the clue.

I didn't think having friends would be so tiresome.

As I'm about to take out a pen this girl sits down infront of me taking out her lunch. Maybe she's got the wrong table." Um I think your got the wrong table?" I ask.

"No I want to sit with you." Her voice is sharp. She had pale skin and purple eyes. She must caught me staring because she said, "Yes they are contacts."

Does she want to be my friend. Or does she have some sort of ulterior motive. Minx told me I should lay off of being so naive. I don't try to be, it just sort of comes out." What's your name?" I ask her.

"Pinely, Pinely Adams." What a strange name." And I know what your thinking, what type of parents name their child Pinley. There hippies. I'm just there success of a child." She says rolling her eyes.

I prop my elbows on the table." Its strange but I like it. Can I call you Pine?" I have no clue where this confidence is coming from.

"Hey you know your the only person to care to shorten my name. You can call me Pine." She smiles a dimpled grin.

I glanced down at my homework. Screw it is rather make a friend." How long have you been a student here?"

She taps her chin." For a little over 3 hours." A shock look comes over my face. She's new? Is that the only reason she's talking to me." Hey, don't get that look. You seemed pretty chill, you were up here and I hate cafeterias so I said why not."

"Are you a mind reader?" My jaw drops to the table, I lean forward a bit gaping at her.

Pine let's out a giggle shaking her head." No im just good at reading expressions." Well that makes more sense. The bell sounds after we talk a bit more. Pinely gets up dusting up her skirt.

"This place is extremely dusty." She mutters." Well I should be off, I can't be late."

* * *

The next day Pinley was at the table before I was. I didn't think she would come back, I thought she would have found a different crowd or something." Hoi Hadley schattig shirt, waar kom je ermee?"

What the what?

With a perplexed look on my face I sit down placing my bag on the floor." Um? Sorry I don't understand."

"Oh sorry I'm just practicing my Dutch. I wouldn't expect you to understand, don't why I said it like that." She explains resting her hand on the palm of her cheek.

Pinely gets more and more interesting. Her name is somewhat a tree, she wears purple contacts, she speaks Dutch and hasn't seemed to draw much attention to herself. I ask her, " How was your first day?"

"It was alright, people kept on asking about my eyes." Pinely points to her eye." I might consider taking out the damned things."

I lick my lips. I think of like the artifical eye color. You may think it looks weird at first but it's really pretty." I like it, but what's your really color look like."

Pinely pouts cutting her eyes to table." Stupid brown. Just like my screw up father." That kind of hurt, she should be grateful to have what she has.

"Brown is beautiful. It's a color most people downgrade because it's common but it really is a great feature to a face." I say. I don't have brown eyes hit I would trade my green for brown any day

Pine leans across the table taking my hands in hers." Your adorable Hadley!"

This made a blush set across my cheeks and to make it worst she started to poke them." Aw! Your blushing!" She coes.

"Pine stop it!" I laugh.

* * *

LEVI POINT OF VIEW -

It was raining today. I really hate the rain, it's so gloomy and cold. It just reminds me that not everything good. And also it made the leaks in my roof worst.

I wanted to go out and have ice cream with Hadley today but I guess that won't work out.

As I pull up to the school people were running in because of the down pour but people with umbrellas took there time. Hadley was one of the unfortunate people that didn't.

Since I didn't want to get either I ran under the roof too once I got out my car." Hadley some creel is watching you." I hear the girl say to Hadd.

"Oh that's not creep that's Levi. Hi Levi!" Hadley says cheerfully to me. My mouth twitched up into a smile. That happens when I around her.

I reach out and embrace her in hug. I feel her stiffen when I do so but soon she relaxs wrapping her arms around my torso." I missed you." I whisper. " You've been hanging around this girl alot."

"Oh yeah, this is Pinley." Hadley points to her friend. The girl had pale skin, weird purple eyes and her black hair styled all werid.

She's a freak.

This girl looks like she wants to stick to her like clue. Do I seriously have to worry about girls now? It was enough with guys. " Why are hanging out with her?"

Hadley looks to ground then to meet my eyes." She's my friend, I really like her company."

I have time say something that will change her mind." But that doesn't mean you hang around her 24/7. Ace and I miss you." I tell her.

"Oh." She breaths out then to Pinely.

The tree look at me like she wants to kill me. Pinely grabs Hadley's arm and pulls her away from me. What. The. Hell." Hadley were going to be late." She whines.

"We have time." I say gruffly.

"I don't remember asking you." Her sharp tongue cuts through the air. It just makes me even more angrier.

I forcefully grab Hadley by the waist hoisting her in my arms." I have first with Hadley today so f*ck off."

"Well I changed my schedule so I have classes with her too." The tree counters. Wait what she changed classes, doesn't that sound a bit sketchy.

Hadley let's out a sneeze." Ahhchoo!" She rubs her nose making it red. The rain soaked her." I need to change my clothes." She says.

"I have some spare in my locker." I say to her, she looks at me gratefully.

I hear a voice behind us." I need to change too." The trees annoying voice says.

"I don't remember asking you." I mimick her words.

* * *

Hadley looked extremely adorable on my clothes. Three baggy but they look cute. She had her hair up in two buns so it could dry. She and Pinely walked up to me. "Heard so many teachers were missing because of the storm." The reef says to Hadley.

"Hey levi? Where's Ace?" She asks walking up to me. Why is she asking me about him? I wish I could do something about this. But Ace is my best friend and I can't do anything just because of my possessiveness.

Im not jealous.

I stuff my hands in my pocket." He's in the l-" I start to say but I got interrupted by the PA system.

"SORRY FOR THE INTERRUPTION. FOR ALL STUDENTS CLASSES HAVE BEEN CANCELED DUE TO THE STORM. YOU MUST STAY HERE UNTIL THE STORM IS OVER. PLEASE SIT IN EITHER THE LUNCH ROOM, GYM OR CLASS ROOM. STAY AWAY FROM THE WINDOWS. THAT IS ALL."

After the announcements finish I look back down at them. Hadley had a confused look on her face. She looked so adorable." I-I didn't even know there was going to be a storm today."

"Obviously you wouldn't have brought an umbrella." Pinely rolls her eyes.

Hadley pouts looking at the floor." Sorry."

My eyes widen. Why is she apologizing? I'm starting to hate this Pinley girl even more. She laughs patting Hadley's back." Oh don't apologize I was just joking."

"A joke?" Pinely nods." Oh sorry."

That makes me crack a smile, oh god she's acting too adorable today." Quit apologizing." Pinely points her finger to Hadd.

Hadley's green eyes widen. She waves her hands infront of her face flustered." Sor- I mean opps, so- Oh I'm embarrassing myself aren't I." She says quietly.

Lately things have gotten complicated and I'm not sure where we stand but all I know is that I mustn't drift from her life. A few months ago I never talked to her, I just watched from afar but it only took a small thing to top the scale.

I'm so happy it did because if it hadn't- I wouldn't be with her right now. And she wouldn't be happy with all the new friends she made.

I feel slight responsable for her sadness back then. I isolated her from everyone. I made her think she was incapable of making friends because of my own selfish needs.

I might never tell her but I cant except that fact that I made her life hell. I have to make it up to her, without her knowing the truth

That's my mission.

I won't fail.

* * *

We were currently in the art class room due to Hadley's request. Ace joined us to, he was a little to overjoyed by the fact. But I told myself to not do anything stupid.

" What you drawing Gracey?" Ace puts his chin on the top of her head making her blush. She undoubtedly has a crush on him but what does he have that I lack?

Maybe it's that stupid nickname that he came up with. I'm a bit disappointed I didn't come up with myself.

I could come up with a nickname now? Kitten? Baby? Peaches? " Pig?" I say out loud buy regret immediately.

"Who are you calling a pig!" Ace says dramatically throwing his arms around Hadley.

I sigh running a hand through my hair." I need a nickname for her." I point to the girl he was holding.

"Oh, your jealous that he has a super cute nickname for her and you dont." Pinely says butting.

I scoff." Coming from a girl who's named after a tree. I'm not jealous, tree." Her mouth goes wide as she begins to protest.

"I'm not a fucking tree! You idiot!" She yells at me.

"Is that so, tree?" I say trying to annoy her.

The more I keeping calling her a tree the more her face gets red. I look over to Ace." How red to you think her face will get?"

Ace laughs shaking his head." You shouldn't tease girls so much. She might get the wrong idea."

Please, I wouldn't date anyone but Hadley. I think I might call her love. That one isn't so bad, and it shows how I feel about her." Like I would go for an idiot like this guy." Pinley composes herself sitting on the table.

"Is idiot the only insult you know. For a girl who claims she's a scholarship you have a very small vocabulary." I say to her, maybe I'm being a jerk bit I don't care. I really don't like this girl.

Hadley continues to draw untill Ace makes a comment." What is that? Gracey you can't draw." He laughs.

Her face turns red to. I glanced at her paper. It looks like it was drawn by a five year old." Oh god Love that's hilarious." I laugh, she presses her pencil on the paper until it breaks.

I sigh." Here I'll sharpen it." I take the pencil and go the back of the room were the sharpener is.

"Your a douche and not the right guy for her." And annoying voice comes up behind me.

I roll my eyes." Tree, did I tell you to follow me."

"I thought you would be jealous it for its stayed with her." She says arrogantly.

She's starting to piss me off. I'm not jealous of a girl. But she continues, " I see your face when I'm the one talking to her. Didn't know you would be jealous of her friend."

I pull the pencil out the sharpener. She doesn't get the point that she's aggravating me." Maybe I should just steal her away from you." That's it.

I walked up to her, feeling like a wild beast pulling against its' leash, and pointed my sharpened pencil to her chin, "She's mine." I told her, watching anger drip from my words. "I was there for all her troubles. I was there when she was sad from heartbreak, angry or hurt from adandoment issues from her mother. I was there, by her side, helping and celebrating with her. I. Will. Not. Allow. You - a person who's only known her for three days -to take her away from me. She..is..mine."

Pinely took a piece of black hair around her finger." It looks like your jealous"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
3.2M 83.1K 53
"Do you have a boyfriend?" At this I had to laugh, I was one of the school's biggest nerds, I was never going to date anyone. That was a fact. "No...
59.3K 2.4K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
305K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...