Players Girl

By maddilove6

Twin of lawyers, who come home once a month, get to have a fresh start at new high school, a new city. They g... More

School
Lunch
Shut up?
Chapter 4: Story Time
Chapter 5: Try Harder!
Chapter 6: Thank god for Friday's
Chapter 7: Innocent
Chapter 8: End please
Chapter 9: Emotional roller coaster
Chapter 10: Getting Ready
Chapter 11: Ready, Set, Action
Chapter 12: Green
Chapter 14: Sleep
Chapter 15: Hrmph
Chapter 16: Complicated
Chapter 17: God
Chapter 18: Home
Chapter 19: Week
Chapter 20: Great
Chapter 21: Conversation
Chapter 22: ;p
Chapter 23: Oh
Chapter 24: Past
Chapter 25: Morning
Chapter 26: Split
Chapter 27: Oh Mal
Chapter 28: Christmas
Chapter 29: Closer
Chapter 30: School Lies
Chapter 31: Kidding
Chapter 32: Jobs
Chapter 33: Mhm
Chapter 34: Hockey
Chapter 35: Race
Chapter 36: Friends
Chapter 37: Brother
Chapter 38: Truth
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Back to ST
Chapter 41: Blue Eyes
Chapter 42: Issues
Chapter 43: Getting Along
Chapter 44: Ah Yes
Chapter 45: Adrenaline
Chapter 46: Welp
Chapter 47: C
Chapter 48: Fight!
Chapter 49: Hate
Chapter 50: V-day
Chapter 51: Eight
Chapter 52: Scare
Chapter 53: Fun
Chapter 54: Oh
Chapter 55: Looks
Chapter 56: Help
Chapter 57: Pizza Hut
Chapter 58: Thorn
Chapter 59: Chase
Chapter 60: Pick up
Chapter 61: After School

Chapter 13: Together

24 0 0
By maddilove6

"Alright, fine, what is it? Be careful what you wish for," Mason winked and I rolled my eyes.

"I just want you to pull my hair into a pony tail, can you manage that?" I turned around and pinched his cheek, "or is that to hard for big boy Mason?"

"I'll have you know that that's not the only big thing," he winked and I stared blankly at him.

"I'm sure your not talking about your brain, because I'm pretty sure that's the size of a raisin," I laughed while he rolled his eyes.

"Get ready for the best high pony tail ever," he cracked his knuckles and pulled out his phone.

"You don't need a phone to do a pony tail," I laughed.

"Well if you want the best, you tube is my go to," he started watching a video.

"Let me see," I whined trying to moved to watch.

"Nope, you said my brain is tiny," he didn't look at me as he watched the video. "Alright face the mirror as I do this." 

"This better be good or drunk Kristina is doing my hair," I glared at him through the mirror. 

"Don't even worry about it," Mason grabbed the brush and began the oh so hard ponytail. 

"Here," I handed him the hair tie.

"Thank you so much," he grabbed it and just stared at it.

"Mason the ponytail is amazing," I was trying to encourage him.

"Ya alright," he took a breath and began tying my hair. My hair got a little bump, but it actually looked really cute. "Perfect," his smile was so big.

"Eh I don't know, I think I can do better," a challenging glint lit up his eyes.

"Want me to take it out?"

"No! God no I lied it looks amazing," I turned around so his hands couldn't take out the hair tie. 

"That's what I thought," his breath fanned my face. His breath was warm and minty and I shamefully inhaled more than I should have. That's when I realized how close his face was to mine, all I had to do was go up on my toes and I could kiss his lips. I could have the explosion feeling in my stomach all over again. I went up on my toes but he backed away and laughed. I hit his chest and stuck my tongue out. 

"Malia, you said we could tease each other where ever when-" I cut him off since I didn't want to hear him be a jerk. I put my hand over his mouth and he stared at me with his eyebrow raised.

"What's the matter? Thought I was going to kiss you after you rejected me?" I raised my eyebrow as he began glaring at me. I let my hand off of his mouth so he could talk. He took a large step forward and I took a step back and hit the back of the sink. 

"Oh Malia, always getting pushed back against a counter. Always getting herself into trouble," his scent was all around me and I could feel my face turn red. 

"Ya ya, let's get going," I took a step forward this time so my toes went right up against his shoes.

"Ya?" He leaned down and I nodded my head. 

"We don't have all day," I went up on my toes so that our noses were kissing when I remembered something. Just before his plushed lips hit mine I turned away so that it his my cheek. 

"Okay I just got rejected," he looked taken aback and I laughed.

"My brother would kill you if he found out we kissed after spin the bottle. One rule was I can't kiss unless the boy was my boyfriend. Not boy space friends, boyfriend," I winked at him and he scoffed.

"He definitely doesn't follow that rule," I laughed since he looked like a kid who just got told he couldn't have candy inside a candy store.

"Come on Mason, we need to go get them before kids start coming," his face turned into disgust. 

Mason opened the door and took my hand, he led me up the stairs and we looked down the hallway.

"Welcome to Jordan's very own sex hall," Mason put his arm around my shoulder.

"Great it has it's own hall, but I don't wanna walk in on them," I made a disgusted face.

"I can go grab Aiden he won't care,"  Mason left downstairs and told me to stay here. 

"Malia?" Kristina stumbled out of a bedroom with her hair all over the place and one shoe on her foot and the other in her hand. She was still wearing Nick's shirt, but her dress disappeared. 

"Hi Kristina, ready to go?" Her eyes lit up and she jumped up and down. I turned away since the shirt was going up and down. 

"I'll go grab Nick!" She ran back in the room she came in.

"Malia? Where are we going?" Jordan had his hand around a extremely wasted Alyssa.

"My house, Mason and Aiden are sober so they can drive," I rushed over to him. He was walking with Alyssa and nearly fell over. I wrapped my arm on the other side of him.

"Alex! Tony! Brittany! Mathew! If you don't get your ass out here we are gonna leave you!" Jordan yelled well over the music.

"Babe, we shouldn't get drunk next time," Alyssa slurred to the point it took me a minute to understand. 

"Babe, god, you're right. Tomorrow we'll be a new goal couple," Jordan gave her a sloppy wet kiss.

"What!" Brittany came out with Alex. Alex tripped and fell in the middle of the hall. 

"Get out!" Tony yelled as a girl with only a bra and a thong on ran out of the room swearing. 

"Go to hell!" She yelled as a shirtless Tony came out of the room.

"Trust me you were hell!" Tony laughed and the girl threw her heel at him. It hit him center in the face before I yelped. 

Heat crept up my neck and into my cheeks, I felt warm hands on my hips and I heard laughter feel my ears. 

I turned around and pushed Mason back, "what took you so long?" I turned to see Aiden still laughing his ass of next to Mason.

"Sorry babe I was busy dancing with some hot chicks. Two more seconds and I would have seen them both to a room in the sex hall," Aiden's eyes lit up.

"Oh gross," I hit Aiden's chest causing him and Mason to laugh.

"You are about as strong as-" I cut off Aiden with an actual punch. "Oh god you hit like a man." 

"Jordan this better better be good," Mathew's hair was all over the place and he had a hickey on his neck and chest and arms.

"God whose your girl?" Tony hit Mathew on his back. 

"I need a beer, what the hell is happening?" Mathew followed as Kristina and Nick got back out of there room. 

"Come with my brotha and we are going back to your place! Mason, Malia, and I are taking turn driving since you all are wasted beyond belief," Aiden laughed.

"Yayayaya mega sleep over!" Alyssa grabbed Kristina's hand and they jumped up and down.

"Sounds amazing!" Brittany grabbed Alex's hand and started pulling him downstairs. Kristina jumped on Nick's back and they bust out giggling. 

"Piggy back ride little miss jelly?" My head snapped over to Mathew and I shoved him towards the stairs.

"Shut up before I make tomorrow your living hell," I nearly spat at him. 

"I am wasted sista, like wassssted. Anyways let us go home," Mathew let a slobery kiss on my temple. 

Don't get me wrong Mathew is the opposite of scary when he's drunk, but he scares the shit out of me. I don't like how different he acts and he always says the rudest or most awkward, uncomfortable things. Then he acts like it means nothing, he really becomes a dbag at that point.

"Jelly huh? Who ya jelly of?" Aiden bumped into my side and I rolled my eyes. Not here, not now, not freggin ever. 

I wrapped my arms around Mathew's side to keep him from falling over. The stairs were the hardest but once we were back on the main floor, the girls booked it to the cars.

"Okay so we can't all be in the same car which means we have to split up. Malia, you are the back up driver in case one of us gets to tired so you need to sleep. I'll drive Tony's car which we will put Tony, Brittany, and Alex in. Tony will sit up with me since he holds his liquor better than anyone I know. You will have Nick, Kristina, Alyssa, Jordan, Mathew, and Malia in the van. We can stop to eat when were half way from Malia's house and this place, or once we safely make it down the mountains. Again Malia you are are the back up driver which means you need to sleep, I think that's it. Call if they start getting grumpy early and want food," Aiden patted Mason on the shoulder than rounded up 'his people.'

"Alright let's get in," Mason rushed Nick, Kristina, Alyssa, Jordan, and Mathew into the can. I got and sat in shot gun so that no one would mess with him while he was driving. We put Nick behind him since he seemed the most mellowed out of the group. 

"Alrighty all mighty let's go," I winked at him but he was busy trying to back out of the driveway. 

"You have your phone right?" Mason asked once he got on the freeway, which the entrance was right by Jordan's vacation home. 

"Ya, but whose going to take care of the party?" I didn't want his house getting burned down.

"Don't worry he has a guy who takes care of it so Jordan can get drunk," Mason turned on the radio low. Mathew, Nick, and Kristina passed out while Jordan and Alyssa were making out. 

"Hey you good," I felt tension building up.

"I'm fine," I saw Mason's knuckles go white from holding the steering while to tight. "You need to go to sleep because if you don't you won't be in any condition to drive."

"Mason I am wide awake, I promise," I really wanted to reach out to touch his arm put his knuckles turned whiter. Instead my automatic reaction was to get away, so I stayed still. I stayed in the same spot waiting for him to lash out or hit me. It was the best I could do considering I wanted to be close to him, yet far away. However, my eyes stayed focused on his hands in case he decided to just hit me once. I don't understand what made him this way and I don't want him to hit me. It's just that I get every once in a while anger completely floods you and all you see is red. I am not saying it's okay to hit someone because it definitely isn't okay. I guess I'm just used to anger being taken out on Mathew or I.

"Okay then why did Mathew call you jelly?" Mason re gripped the steering wheel so that his knuckles weren't so white. 

"Because when Natalie came everyone stared at her like she was gold. Like she was some untouchable diamond. I got jealous because I want people to see me like that. Like I'm something so beautiful and magnificent that they can't help but stare. I don't want people looking at me like I'm some piece of meat they want to devour. I just got jealous and Natalie got along so amazingly with everyone at lunch that I just snapped. Not like snapped like killed someone but snapped on realizing how different we were and wanting to change. I was crying in the hall today not because of the nasty bruise I got. I was crying because of the flashbacks I was getting about how horrible of a person I am. I mean I could have reacted so differently in so many situations. I don't know I just kind of remembered how selfish I've been," I let out air and leaned my head against the cold window. The trees were flying past us before you could look out into the city lights.

"Oh my god, you were jealous of Natalie!" Mason burst out laughing which caused me to smile, "and and. Oh god you thought you've been selfish and mean! Girl you have no idea how perfect you are. I mean god, you and selfish don't even belong in the same sentence. And you should never be jealous of a girl like her because I promise you that girl has issues like you won't believe. I mean you were crying over being selfish while she was out calling you an attention whore. Man and you were nice to her to," he shook his head.

"Well that seemed to make you in a lighter mood," I smirked and his smile didn't drop.

"Ya well you answered my next question that I was nervous to ask. That seems to always put me in a good mood," he smiled.

"Mason?" My eyes widened when I saw bright lights from a semi coming straight towards us as we were turning a corner. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 765 46
There was only one word to describe them - Inseparable. Marlene and Leandrea are your twin goals. The perfect siblings who did everything together...
18K 430 17
Maya has had a rough past. From her parents dying, to being abused by her step dad, to jumping from foster home to foster home can be a lot for a tee...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
497K 8.2K 52
Everly is a shy, quiet girl who only wishes to get through her last year of high school. She has no one except her best friend Bella who is a trouble...