How To Break A Heartbreaker's...

By LarryHaveBabies

*COMPLETED* **Warning: It is my first EVER book, it's not at all perfect and is mostly unedited. I'm slowly e... More

Prologue
2: Hi, um, you okay there. .?
3: Is anybody there. .?
4: All my life I've been good
5: I hope this stays
6: C'mon C'mon
7: Someone's a little bit jealous.
8: He's SO confusing.
9: Oh! This is Harry.
10: We Should Hang Out Tomorrow
11: Daydreaming, man?
12: The VERY Nice Get Together.
13: Did Harry just---?
14: Loopy Lou
15:Location: At Harry's House
16: I um- Sorry?
17 : I um yeah...?
18: Maybe, Just Maybe...
19 : Oops and Hi
20: Louis' Past
21: Off To School... Together?
22: A Dirty Little Secret..?
23: Fire Alarm and New Friend..?
24: Unknown No. - 15 Texts
25: Please.. One Date?
26: A Public Kiss...?
27: Spilled Secrets
28: I'm Done.
29: Last Day
30: Tranformed..
31: Reaching Late Costs Much.
32: Detention
33: Searching For Home
34: Moving
35: Meeting The 'Flatmate'
36: I'm fine. Leave.
37: Staircase Rendezvous
38: Love or Hate?
39: Old Fear And A . . . Saviour?
40: Memories
41: Gone.
42: Found.
43. New Beginnings
44: Planning
I'm sorry
45: Party Tonight
46. Confused Beans
47: Happy Birthday
48: Out.
49: A Night Under The Stars
50: Making Love
51: High On Love
52: Almost Complete
53: Can't
54 : Out
55 : Always You
Hey Hey
NEW BOOK
SEQUEL

1: Who is this "Harry"?

11.7K 614 1K
By LarryHaveBabies

Hey guys. So I decided to write another part anyway.
Enjoy reading, my imaginary Readers ;)

                             ———

Louis' P.O.V

I am purely and utterly terrified out of my mind right now!

What if everybody hates me, because after all. . . I'm me?

What if I make a fool of myself?

What if they find me disgusting?

What if Liam finds better friends?

What if- My thoughts are interrupted by a honk.

I go out and find Liam leaning on his brand new car, that he had gotten as a birthday gift from his parents.

I look at him confused but he just smirks and says, "Wouldn't want my best friend to walk while I ride in a car, now would we?"

What?

"Liam, you told me that you were sick?"

Liam sighed.

"Oh, Louis! Can't I, for once, surprise you? Huh?" He says, probably wanting to cheer Louis up. He knows his best friend is probably having a freak-out on the inside.

"Oh my my my! THE Liam Payne and surprises? What have you done to my best mate?!" I teased.

"Lou, just shut up and get in the car! We are going to be late otherwise!" Liam said, going back to his old self again.

I sigh dramatically and ger in the car, after taking my backpack from my flat.

Yes, you heard right. My flat.

Actually, back in Doncaster, me and my mum decided, that I was old enough to live on my own and moreover she was going through rough times and I considered myself an extra burden . . . so here I am.

Liam lives just three houses down the street. Thank god, he is here with me. I possibly couldn't survive the first day alone.

"LOUIS?!"

I am brought out of my trance by Liam shouting my name.

"What?" I ask.

Liam just sighs again and says
"You keep on zoning out, mate."

"Oh sorry, Dad."

Liam just rolls his eyes and starts driving to our new school.

Speaking of which. . .

"Li, do you think I am going to make a fool of myself? Do you think I will be laughed at? Will no one want to be my friend because I'm gay? What if I trip and fall? Wha-" My rambling was once again interrupted, rather rudely might I add, by Liam.

"Lou, you are one of the nicest person I've ever met. And no, I'm not saying that because you are my friend, but because I know you are. I want you to know that anyone who does not want to be friends with you, is a loser. Okay?"

See, that is why Liam is my best mate. He is always there to help me when I am nervous and protects me.

You see, being gay is not a normal thing to be accepted by people .Yeah, I was bullied in my old school and that was also one of the reason for moving. Nobody dared to touch me when Liam was around but once he was out of sight, my bullies, well now ex-bullies, used to beat the crap out of me.

"Lou? We're here." Liam says, softly.

"Li, I am scared." I whisper, once we were out of the car.

Liam just sighs and pulls me into a hug.

"Boo, I am too. But you will never know what the school has in store for you, if you don't find it out yourself. I know it is difficult with all that you've faced, but we have to go on with life. Just don't let them get you. Okay, Lou?"

I nod, not knowing what else to say.

He simply smiles and takes my hand.

We walk towards the school, which will either make or break me.

I know I'm dramatic, deal with it!

We walk to the reception and glance around for a while.

There was a desk on which some school papers and such things were scattered. A lady, who was apparently called Ms. Sinclar (according to the name plate), looks up.

Assuming she is the receptionist, we approach her desk and I say in a shaky voice, "Hello maa'm. I'm Louis Tomlinson. And this is my friend, Liam Payne. Can we have our schedules, please?"

The lady politely smiles and gives us our schedules, along with our locker numbers.

We are hurrying through the corridor, when we hear people whispering about a 'Harry'.

Then suddenly, there is a girl who practically sprints out of the main gate, crying.

This is confusing.

The students either sigh and give her sympathetic glances or just walk away without paying any attention to her.

I am quite curious as to why the girl looked so heartbroken, so I turn to walk in her direction, ignoring Liam's protests.

She is outside the school, leaning against the wall crying and muttering something like 'I should have never trusted him'.

I gingerly approach her and put a hand on her shoulder.

She jumps from the sudden contact, probably not expecting anyone to come after her, turning around.

"Hi, I'm Louis. Louis Tomlinson." I say politely and offer my hand, in greeting.

She looks at me for a moment before shaking my hand muttering, "Eleanor."

I want to ask her what's wrong but the bell rings. She bolts inside at that, and I am left standing there, looking like an idiot.

Wow. Great start, Lou.

Sighing, I make my way inside and indeed, I was the only one in the corridor. I quickly go to my newly assigned locker and see that my first period was Maths.

Great. Maths. Ughhh.

Groaning, I take out my books turning to make my way to the classroom.

But, wait . . I don't know where the damn classroom is?!

Oh great, now I'm going to have to ask someone.

A tall and lean boy with a mop of curly hair is just passing the hallway.

I guess I have to ask the lad, seeing as he is the only other person in the otherwise deserted hallway.

"Hey, Curly. Wait up!" I yelled.

He stops abruptly, spinning around.

I stand there, frozen.

He is gorgeous! His perfect curls frame his face so beautifully. . . and oh his eyes. . . his eyes are the most beautiful shade of green that I've ever seen in my life. His jaw and cheeks are perfectly chiseled and sculpted.

I am not even sure if he is a human!

I mean he is the definition of perfection! He is wearing black skinny jeans which show off his long, lean legs. . . His white button up shirt shows off the defined abs that I want to touch and feel under my hands. . . His blazer hugs his biceps perfectly.

I am so entranced by this sweet creature and almost hypnotised by his emerald eyes, that I don't notice that I'm simply staring at him until my books fall down . . and I am brought out of my gaze.

I feel the blood rising to my cheeks and I cough awkwardly.

"Yes?" He asks and oh his voice is velvety and angelic! I don't think I can stop staring but fortunately I remember that I have to go to the classroom. Liam will probably scold me for missing a class.

"Do y-you know wh-where the m-maths classr-room is?" I say stuttering, trying to gather my thoughts.

Great! Now he is going to think that I'm a freak!

He just gives me a tiny smile while muttering, "Follow me".

I just nod, not trusting my voice.

I try not to melt right there because oh, he has dimples!

Even though they were not that much visible, but still I saw a faint dimple when he gave me that tiny smile.

What the fuck is happening to me?

Oh, how I am controlling myself from screaming out loud, because 'The Sexy Beast' himself gave me a smile. . . only a tiny one but still. .

Gosh, this year is going to be a good one.

And of course, I find out that he is infact in my Maths class. .

Wow, I am so lucky, I think, unable to stop checking him out.

Thank god we reach the class only 15 minutes late . . .

I mean I wouldn't have minded if I were to stay with him outside like before, just staring into the depth of his emerald eyes. . . .

The teacher, who I learn is Mr. Horris, welcomes me with a smile as I introduce myself.

Glaring at Curly, the teacher points him to his seat.

I look around for an empty seat and of course, the only empty seat is next to Curly.

Mr. Horris keeps on blabbering about some topic related to the the subject, which I never even bothered to pay attention to . .

I was so lost in my thoughts that I heard Mr. Horris just in time to say that these seats are permanent.

I wonder if god is angry with me or what? I mean all the things happening are just. . . ridiculous!
I wanted to sit with Liam. I hope he is in my class.

The bell rings and I jog out of the classroom, only to run into the girl that I had met earlier. . . What was her name? Elean? No. . . Eleanor. . .oh yes, Eleanor!

I smiled and mutter an apology and ask her if she could show me the next classroom.

She agrees and we talk about a few things, slowly beoming kind of friends.

She gives me her number, telling me to text her when my class finishes.

I am so glad, that I made at least one friend in this school.

So this is how my day went, texting Eleanor, meeting up with her as well as Liam (who had also brought a new friend, Matt with him) during lunch.

Eleanor and I had same class after lunch so while we were walking, I decided to ask her the reason she was crying earlier.

She told me something about a guy who is a jerk (according to the whole school), namely 'Harry' who was her boyfriend and dumped her, for absolutely no reason!

She also told me that he is 'The Heartbreaker' of this school and is insanely popular.

I guess the guy is an actual jerk, with what El told me.

Maybe this rumor is true. . I wonder.

I also told her that I was gay and she just smirked and said how she had already figured it out and then squealed that she always wanted a gay best friend.

I seriously don't understand girls . . . maybe that is why I am gay!

————

That's it, I guess! I'll post tomorrow or whenever I get some feedback. .

Sorry, but I have to know if someone is reading! Bye!

LarryHaveBabies...xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 108 15
"Come on, you little headfuck." Harry looks at him with mock annoyance. "Headfuck? What are you implying?" Louis smiles. "You can't decide if you ha...
154K 5K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
21.7K 820 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
40.3K 2.5K 12
So @franzixidfc contacted me and asked if I couldn't write a book on her idea and this is the result. I tried to follow the basic storyline and added...