All of the Stars: One-shot Co...

By winter__child

Different OTPs, different stories, different feelings and different emotions. Dedicated to Banglyz shippers... More

Pouch (2Jin)
Piano (RapSoo)
Accident (SugAe)
Outing (KeiMin)
Dance (MiHope)
Regrets (J-Hope×Jisoo)
Moon (TaeJeong)
Choices (Jungkook × Sujeong)

Necktie (JeongIn)

236 19 2
By winter__child

"Omo omo! It's Bangtan!!!" Girls behind me screamed as BTS occupied the stage.

"Omg! Jungkook at the center! He's so cute!"

"Why Jungkook doesn't have his necktie?" Some girls asked while me, I was sitting here and watching them as they prepare on stage.

"Was that 'Let's wear necktie and don't tell Jungkook'?" Her friend laughed.

I sighed. They're so noisy.

"Yein-ah!" Soul unnie called me.

"Unnie! Over here!" I said and they went towards me and sit.

"Woah! Bangtan are so cool." Sujeong unnie said.

"Yeah right!" Jiae unnie agreed.

Today is a special event in our school and as always, BTS will perform. They are like the well-known as great dancers, rappers and singers. So yeah, everyone can really agree with that.

Since they were the last to perform, students started to scatter and others went home. I went to our homeroom to grab some things in my locker.

"Okay, all done!" I said and carried my bag.

As I was walking in the corridor, I heard a voice. I stopped for a while.

"Jungkook, where did you put the necktie? We are supposed to use that. It seems like you are the center a while ago." I heard Suga-shi said.

"Hyung! I really lost it. I'm sorry." Jungkook-shi replied in apologetic manner.

I stopped eavesdropping and continue walking. I went to comfort room to fix my face and my check my things then, inside the cubicle.

"Hey! You have the necktie of Bangtan?" A voice said.

I keep on hearing about BTS.

"Yeah! I actually got this in Jungkook's bag." Another girl said. Probably the friend.

"You sneaky girl." The other one laughed.

I sighed. What the heck? Such a stalker. Aigoo.

After I finished doing my thing I went outside and washed my hands. While washing my hands, I saw that necktie that my schoolmate got from Jungkook-shi was hanging on her bag. I quietly make my move and slowly get the necktie. I hurriedly went out of the comfort room.

I'm not actually doing this because I like Jungkook-shi but to return this to him. I mean, come on! It's his.

The next day, I went around the building to find Jungkook-shi so I can return this necktie to him.

When I got in the cafeteria, I saw him together with Jimin-shi and Taehyung-shi. After a step, a group of girls gave him a present.

I took a deep breath and gather my courage to give the box containing the necktie.

“Jungkook-shi.” I called him.

“Oh? Yes? You’re Yein, right? Acapella group, Lovelyz?” He said.

“Oh, uhm yes, I am. So yeah, I just want to give this to you.” I said and hand him the box.

“Wooaaah!” Jimin-shi and Taehyung-shi hi-fived each other and laughed.

“Stop it, hyung!” He glared to them.

“I think you should open it.”

He opened the box and his eyes widen. He slowly looked at me.

“That’s your-” Jimi-shi cut me.

“What’s that?” He took a closer look.

“It’s a necktie!” Taehyung-shi laughed followed by Jimin-shi. “Are you confessing to him?”

“What? No. Actually I saw-” This time Jungkook-shi cut me.

“Do you even know what it means to give a necktie?” He looked kind of wants to laugh.

“Uhm, no. I-”

“We’ll go, now. I think we need to leave the two of you alone.” Jimin-shi and Taehyung-shi stood up and walked away while laughing.

What’s wrong with them?

“Why did you give a tie?” He chuckled a bit.

What the heck? I’m giving it to him because it was his.

“So what?” I asked.

“Do you even know what it means?” he finally let a laugh.

“No? Okay, let me clear this to you-”

“It means you are saying that you like me. Like confessing.”

“What?” I scoffed. “Wow! You’re so funny ha-ha. Confessing? Are you crazy? I’m not even close to you.” I said annoyingly and he just laughed. “Why are you laughing?” I shouted. Some students looked on us but I didn’t care.

“You don’t have to shout.” He closed the box and handed back to me. “Maybe we should try dating?” he said jokingly and chuckled.

Oh my gosh!

“What?!” I rolled my eyes. “For your information, I’m not confessing to you nor asking you to date me. I just was giving back what’s yours. It’s your necktie right? One of your “fangirls” went through your things and stole that. I’m being nice here while you- ugh! You’re so annoying!” I said angrily and walked away from him.

After the incident I went straight to my homeroom since class will start in a few minutes. While our teacher was discussing I received a message from Soul unnie.

“Lovelyz! We’re going to have collaboration with other group for the end-year celebration! Let’s meet later after classes on our practice room, okay?”

Woah! This is amazing. I wonder who they are. We, Lovelyz, are known here in school as the best acapella group. We sometimes perform short live acapella to some events and record for the school radio.

After classes I went straight to our practice room. I can see that all of the Lovelyz members were already present and I can see some guys but couldn’t recognize them.

“I’m sorry I’m late.” I said as I enter the room.

“Okay! We’re complete now.” Soul unnie said and everyone gathered into a circle.

What the heck… these guys… It’s the Bangtan Boys.

My eyes widen and looked at Jiae unnie. “Jiae unnie, why are they’re here?” I asked.

“Bangtan Boys and Lovelyz will collaborate for the end-year event.” She said.

I looked over Jimin-shi who was sitting between Jungkook-shi and Taehyung-shi. They were smiling at me and chuckling. Gosh! This is so embarrassing. They thought earlier that I’m confessing to Jungkook.

“Is there any problem, Yein?” Soul unnie asked.

“Oh, none. Not at all.” I said and awkwardly smiled at her.

“So, Bangtan Boys will collaborate with us. Since they are the dancing group, they will choreograph and teach us the dance. And for us, Lovelyz, will harmonize and distribute some song parts.” Jisoo unnie said.

“And this will be by partners, right?” Seokjin-shi asked.

“Yeah.” Mijoo unnie replied.

“But you are 8-members and we are 7.” Hoseok-shi said.

“Probably, one of you will have two partners.” Myung-eun unnie suggested.

“Okay, so that’s settle. One BTS member will have two partners. And they will be the center.” Soul unnie, being the leader, said.

“Yes, maybe we should decide who partners are, don’t you think?” Namjoon-shi suggested.

“Yup! We actually prepared for it already. I was talking to Soul unnie and Jimin oppa which are the partners.” Sujeong unnie said. Wow, probably they talked a lot earlier since Sujeong unnie was already addressing them oppa.

“Here: Hoseok-hyung will have two girls form Lovelyz who are Mijoo-noona and Jisoo-noona…” Jimin started.

So the partners are: Jisoo-Hoseok-Mijoo, Namjoon-Baby Soul, Seokjin-Jin, Taehyung-Sujeong, Yoongi-Jiae, Jimin-Kei, Jungkook-Yein

Wait what? Jungkook is my partner? NO WAY!

“Any reactions?” Soul unnie asked.

“Uhm, can I switch a partner?” I said in low voice but everyone is answering “None.”

Gosh, Soul unnie didn’t hear me. I’m doomed.

I looked over Jungkook-shi and I saw that he was staring at me. He probably heard me asking to switch a partner. He looked sad or maybe just not in the mood.

“Okay, so let’s now decide which song we will be covering.” Kei unnie said. And then everyone went to their phones and laptops to find a good song.

I’m still staring at Jungkook-shi who already broke the eye contact he immediately played on his phone. Wow, a while ago he was on the mood but now he seemed to be quiet. Was it because he heard me?

We started to practice our vocals first in two weeks. Every after class we will immediately went to practice room. We are actually helping each other a lot. Since, Hoseok oppa (they already said that we should call them oppa to be comfortable to each other) will have the rap part, he started to choreograph the song since Soul unnie and Namjoon oppa already helped him out in rapping.

Jungkook-shi and I haven’t talked to each other since the incident. I was too awkward to him and he was too snob to approach. I decided to gather my courage and talked to him.

“Jungkook-shi?” I called him.

“Yes?” He looked at me and his stare was quite cold.

“Uhm, you should practice your vocals, since you will be the one who will sing.” I said. I gulped. I wonder what will be his reaction.

“Everyone is busy.” He replied to me.

“Well, I am not. I can help you.”

“Nah, I thought you don’t want me to be your partner.”

He really heard me.

“No it’s not like that-” Soul unnie interrupted.

“Is there any problem?” She asked.

“Uh no-”

“She wants to switch partners.” Jungkook-shi said to Soul unnie.

“Well, at first but everyone agreed already so it’s okay-” he interrupted me.

“You should have told them.” He said and everyone looked in our direction.

“Yein if we are going to switch partners it will be a mess and we’ll start again from the beginning.” Soul unnie said to me.

“I know, that’s why it’s already okay if Jungkook-shi will be my partner.” I said, trying to explain myself.

“Whatever.” Jungkook-shi stood up and left the room.

What have I done?

“I’m sorry, unnie. I’ll talk to him. Just continue practicing.” I said and followed Jungkook.

I found him at the empty classroom. He was there staring out the windows.

“Hey,”

“What now?” He said and looked at me.

“I don’t really know what to say but I’m sorry if I offended you.” I said and sat the table next to the place he was sitting.

“I don’t really mind.” He replied coldly.

“If you don’t mind, you wouldn’t act like that.”

He was silent.

“I felt so embarrassed and shy about the day earlier to you that’s why I tried to ask if I can switch partners but others didn’t hear me.” I explained.

There was a silence for about a second.

“I was actually the one who asked Lovelyz if it’s okay to collaborate with them since I-” he suddenly stopped. I can see that he’s not angry anymore.

“Huh? You what?”

“Nothing.”

“Heeey~” I tried to put a little aegyo to my voice and I can see he smiled a little but quickly frowned.

“Because Lovelyz is such a good acapella group and I want to try something new. So I asked Lovelyz and Bangtan Boys if we could have collaboration for the event.” He said fastly.

“Ey! You were going to say something else. What is it?” I asked and smiled at him cheekily.

He looked at for a second then turn his head to other way. This guy.

“Because I like…” I did not hear the last words.

“What?” I started to get a little bit annoyed.

“Because I like you, okay? I admire your looks and your cute stage presence and even how you treat your classmates.” He said quite angrily still staring at the window.

I don’t know what to say.

“Hey! Stop kidding around, Jungkook-shi.” I said trying to sound serious because my heart was already racing so fast and it felt like it will burst anytime soon.

“Just oppa. And yeah! I was just kidding. Let’s go back.” He smiled at me and we went back to practice room like nothing happened earlier. Others are still practicing their vocals and Hoseok oppa is choreographing together with Jimin oppa.

After several days of practicing the vocals we tried to incorporate the choreography while singing. The dance was quite hard since Hoseok oppa and Jimin oppa are great dancers.

On the days of our practice I noticed that BTS and Lovelyz got closer and Jungkook oppa was really nice. He was really taking care of me. And I noticed, only to me. Did he mean what he said to me that day? Because, I was actually starting to like him also. We also eat together during lunch breaks and discussing what will be our goal for that day’s practice.

In the middle of the song I kind of twist my ankle just a bit. I screamed because of the pain.

“Hey are you alright?” Jungkook oppa asked me.

“Yeah.” I said faintly trying to catch my breath since it hurts. He helped me to sit down on the chair and everyone stopped.

“Yein-ah!” Soul unnie and other Lovelyz members gathered infront of me.

“I’m okay, Just twisted my ankle a bit. It will be okay later.” I said, assuring them that everything is alright.

“Okay, just rest. Everyone, let’s start from the top.” Namjoon oppa said and they practiced again without me and Jungkook oppa.

“Are you sure it will be okay later? Can you walk?” He asked me.

“I’m not sure.” I said while massaging the ankle

“Here, let me help you.” He said and massaged my foot.

“I think it will heal in 2 days.” I sighed. “Before, whenever I learn new dance I always sprain my ankle so I got already got used to the pain.” I said to him and looked at his face. He looked so worried and serious.

I fell for him more. What are you doing to my feels Jungkook oppa?!

“Still, you should be careful next time.” He looked up to me and sighed.

I bit my lower lip to prevent blushing but failed. I can feel my cheeks are burning and my heart is racing. I noticed his ears were red also.

“That’s all for today.” Soul unnie wrapped the practice up and everyone started to bid a goodbyes.

“Can you walk?” Soul unnie approached me.

“I-” I was about to answer her but Jungkook oppa cut me.

“I don’t think she can. I’ll just take her home.” He said.

“Okay then, I’ll go now. My mom asked me to buy something.” Soul unnie said and went out.

“Uh, I think I’ll just call my mom.” I said to him and tried to stand but failed. I groaned out of pain.

“You can’t even stand.” He sighed. “Here. I’ll carry you.”

My eyes widen. “It’s okay really!”

“Don’t be stubborn.” He said to me and bent down, offering the piggy back ride.

I suddenly became conscious. I don’t even know if I gained weight. Gosh, this is so embarrassing. I grabbed my bag and his bag also.

Since, I can’t stand and walk, I accepted his offer.

My heart beats even fast and I can’t even breathe properly. We went out of the building and went home.

“Just say which direction we’ll go, okay?” He said.

“Can we go to the park that we’ll pass first?” I asked.

“Sure.”

We arrived at the park and he let go of me and helped me to sit down.

“I’ll just message my mom.” I said and asked mom to wait for me at the gate of our house because I sprained my ankles.

“Okay.” He smiled.

We were silent for a few minutes. “I don’t want to go home yet.” I suddenly blurted out.

“Why?” He asked.

“No reason at all. I just want to stay here a little bit longer.”

And silence again…

“Remember what I said at the classroom?”

“Uh, yeah.”

“What I said is-” I cut his words.

“I like you too.” I confessed.

I freaking confessed to him. My gosh!

“Huh?” His eyes widen as we stare each other.

“Yeah, I do like you too.” I said and awkwardly looked away from him.

Awkward silence…

“Maybe we should try dating.” I joked. Making him remember what happened days before. He chuckled.

And… Another silence…

“Should we?” He asked.

---

“Finally, you’re home!” Mom worriedly went to me and checked my foot.

“I’m sorry for worrying you, mom. We were practicing earlier and kind of twisted my foot. But, I can walk a now. See?” I said to her and showed her a few steps. But, I’m still limping a bit.

“Good Evening, Mrs. Jung. I’m Jungkook, Yein’s… schoolmate.” Jungkook said and bowed to her.

Mom nodded and smiled to him. “Okay, I’ll go inside first. I’m cooking for dinner.” She said and went inside the house first.

I turned to Jungkook oppa and smiled at him. “I’ll go inside now.” I said to him.

“Yeah, uhm…” He awkwardly scratched his head.

I chuckled and kissed his cheeks. “Bye! Take care.” I said and waved to him.

His ears got red and just waved back to me. I went straight inside then looked at him before closing the door.

So yeah, we decided to date each other secretly. We don’t want BTS and Lovelyz know that we are dating that’s why when we are practicing we secretly giving each other a finger hearts the chuckled for some minutes. We intentionally sit beside each other during lunch time and hiding our holding hands. And also he always took me home. My mom would invite him to have a dinner to our house and he finally met my dad. We even said to them that we are dating.

During weekends, I would come over to their house and met his parents. We will just play some video games or sometimes tried to learn some new dance.

Finally, the end-year event finally came. We prepared ourselves; put some make-ups, practicing our parts and trying to remember the steps. After that we went to the side of the stage waiting for the MC to call us on stage. Jungkook oppa tapped my shoulder and smiled at me. “Nervous?”

“Naaah.” I said and shook my head. “We’ve performed before several times.” I smiled to him.

“Special performance by BTS and Lovelyz!” the MC finally called us and we went on the stage.

We performed what we have practiced. Fortunately, there were no accidents or anything. Everyone was enjoying our performance. There was a loud cheer from the crowd after the performance. We went off the stage and Jungkook and I was at the back. BTS and Lovelyz members were watching the other performers on-stage. I looked at Jungkook and he removed the necktie he was wearing. He was wearing the same necktie that he lost last time.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

He smiled cheekily to me and wrapped the necktie on my neck. “Thanks for the necktie.” He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

I slightly hit his shoulder but he just smiled at me. “Stop it!” I can’t help to blush.

“You’re blushing.” He teased.

“No, I’m not.” I denied even though it was really obvious that my face is red.

“What a cutie girlfriend.” He pinched my cheeks.

“Stop teasing me.” I glared at him.

Then, I heard BTS are giving each other a hi-five while the Lovelyz are groaning. Jungkook and I looked at them, confused of what is happening.

“I told you we were right!” Jimin oppa said to Lovelyz unnies.

“This is so annoying! Here.” Kei unnie gave the money to Jimin oppa.

“Wait what’s going on?” I asked.

“Well, we did a bet.” Namjoon oppa said while laughing at Soul unnie who was frowning that time.

“What bet?” Jungkook asked.

“If the two of you are dating or not, we said ‘yes, they are dating’ and Lovelyz said ‘no’ and whoever I right will do the conditions which is to give money or treat dinner or it depends.” Seokjin oppa explained.

“Yeah. You didn’t even tell us that the two of you are dating until we heard the word girlfriend and you are even wearing Jungkook’s necktie.” Jiae unnie groaned.

“Well, we actually tried to keep it.” Jungkook oppa said.

“Trying to keep it while on our practices you were giving each other some finger heart and I saw the two of you holding hands during lunch time.” Taehyung oppa said.

Oh my gosh. They noticed.

“Well, Baby Soul will treat us dinner!” Namjoon oppa shouted.

“Gaaah! Yein-ah this is your fault!” Soul unnie pouted but still treat us dinner.

It was a fun dinner anyway and we don’t have to keep our secret. It was also revealed on that dinner that Yongi oppa and Jiae unnie was dating already before the practice they just fought before that day. That was the shocking news to us. They noticed us but we never noticed Jiae unnie and Yoongi oppa.

---

Reposting (+ editing) these~ Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.9K 97
Another compilation of stories where Mimmie loves Koo and Koo loves Mimmie right back. Hey~ I filled out an entire book full of oneshots so here's a...
1.2M 63.2K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
1K 15 10
just one story part shots based on the collection of my songs🤭❤ TAEKOOK JIKOOK VMIN JIHOPE SOPE NAMJIN NAMKOOK JINHOPE VHOPE TAEGI KOOKMIN HOPEKOOK ...
195K 6.6K 75
BTS Oneshots- mostly Taegi, Yoonkook, Jinkook, Yoonmin (but i write ALL ships. i don't take requests btw!) ❗️Some of these fics include mature conte...