Swap With Me

By chrishaighUK

Emily is 22 and won't take any shit - feisty some say. But there's a secret side to Emily that gets her fired... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five. Jess swaps with Emily
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven. Emily is put to bed
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine. Computer hacker
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven. Scott sleeps with Emily
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen. Lessons in love
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen. Boston Thursday
Chapter Seventeen. Boston Friday
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen. Dream
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One. Emily and Jessica.
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three. Scott can't wait
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five. E&J swap to be with Scott
Chapter Twenty-Six. The End
Chapter Twenty-Seven. Note.

Chapter Sixteen

838 45 5
By chrishaighUK

CHAPTER SIXTEEN 

Scott had his second shower in half an hour. Emily got in with him to wash the sex from her chest and hands. 

'I don't believe this,' said Scott, who remained pleasantly surprised. 'That's the second time you've done a hand job on me, without any warning.' He rolled his eyes.

'I'll give you warning next time,' was her cheeky reply. 

They hugged and laughed together in the glass shower cubicle.

'Did you book a restaurant?' Scott asked, in the hope that Emily had remembered.

'Yup, running a bit late now. Apparently, Boston is famous for it's fish restaurants.

Half an hour later, they were seated at the Chart House Restaurant on Long Wharf, next door to the Aquarium. Scott felt hungry after the unexpected burst of energy at the hand of Emily. He still found her difficult to predict; she was anything but predictable. Earlier, after recovering from his release, he had squeezed onto the chair in which Emily sat. A ridiculous picture of man with a towel still round his waist, manhood now reduced in size to normal, girl in babydoll outfit covered in his cum. Why? he had asked. Because I wanted to, was her reply. 

Scott now looked at her across the restaurant table. He didn't believe her reply, not that it mattered. He figured Emily would have a reason. He was coming to realise that she was a smart girl; sometimes a mask of innocence, at other times a maturity beyond her years. Intelligent too, with her degree at Oxford. He recalled something her friend, Nicki, had told him, at the Gerkin . . . we call her spunky, a nickname given to Emily.

His thoughts were interrupted by Emily, who had glanced up. 'And what is my handsome man thinking?'

Scott wondered if anybody ever told the complete truth when asked that question. People might be surprised, shocked even, if everyone told the truth of what went through their heads. 'I was just thinking how lucky I am. I'm in love with you, Emily, in case you hadn't noticed.'

'I love you too. Lots.'

Their starters arrived. Clam Chowder for him, and Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail for her.

'If I get this job at Mass General, will you come and live with me, here in Boston?' He held his breath. Scott had decided that if she wanted to stay in London, he would abandon his plans to work in America.

Her blond hair tumbled over her shoulders, blue eyes penetrated him and she smiled. 'I'll give it a go. Do you think I'll fit in?'

Her question had displayed a vulnerable side to her, a shyness maybe at the thought she might have to mix with an older set of people. He loved her more for that. An instinct to protect her leapt forward, to look after her.

Emily had been watching him again, assessing, breaking down the veneer of his thoughts. 'You grin like a Cheshire cat,' she said.

Suddenly, Scott felt like crying. Moisture sprang to his eyes and he sat back to blink the moment away. Oh wow, he said to himself, what was that all about? Had Emily prized open his inner senses, his deep-down emotion, his soft side?

After Scott had paid the bill, Emily went to the Ladies. As she walked past the other tables, her dress shimmered from the wall lights, the sequins caught the flicker of the candles, the dress swung to her hips, accentuated by the flared cut from the waist. Heads turned, eyes glanced. Emily looked like a model with the effortless walk of a female who controlled men and got what she wanted. No question, mused Scott, he was in love with her. And no question she would have the final say over everything he did. 

A realisation came to him. Wise woman, in this world, could have whatever they wanted. Their subtle nature could steer a relationship without the average man knowing it. The hidden power of the fairer sex. 

-O-

Emily walked with Scott down to the water's edge. A breeze came up from the sea. She shivered and Scott took his jacket off to put round her shoulders. They strolled along the jetties, past boats moored for the night, and made a note of the Boston Harbor Cruises.

Emily snuggled up to Scott. 'Let's do one of these cruises tomorrow.'

'It'll have to be in the afternoon. I've been invited to watch an op at Mass General in the morning. I think I better show up.'

Her mind had switched to the sex they had earlier. She hadn't told Scott the reason she had played with him in the hotel, to make him come, before they ate. Even now she wasn't sure about it. In a way, it was a compliment to her that Scott couldn't hold back, couldn't go to the brink and let it subside, to wait. He needed her so much that there was no holding back, and all thoughts of edging were not an option. Emily wondered if it were possible to teach Scott. Lesson One at her London flat had gone okay, up to a point. 

'She held his hand. 'I feel like sex. You up for it?'

'You bet.'

'Even after your pre-dinner release?'

Scott nodded, 'oh yes.'

Maybe, it seemed to Emily, her instinct to take Scott in her hand had been right. A gamble. To take the fire out of him, to create the immediate impulse for him to come, . . . to make it happen. And by so doing, to free Scott from his initial urge, so that the second time around, he would take longer. If Emily was right, Scott would need more time to come again and leave space for her arousal to peak. 

Emily went into the bathroom to change into her first lingerie from Agent Provocateur. The black lacy bra, briefs, suspenders and stockings felt sexy against her skin. She seductively walked into the bedroom. Scott had taken a whisky from the mini bar and sat in the armchair.

'Oh wow, Emily. Can I take it off you?'

'No, my master has to stay where he is. No touching.' She loved the feel of power over Scott. She twirled, did a strut, and stood with her legs apart. 'What do you think?'

'I think I want to make love to you.'

She thought, good answer. Back in the bathroom, Emily changed into a black panty of satin and lace, with a subtle opening in the gusset. The matching bra did nothing to hide the centre of her breasts which poked through the thin material.

As she paraded for Scott, she estimated he wasn't going to stay seated for long. Emily's provocative pose on the edge of the bed, seated, legs slightly apart, was too much for Scott. He came off his chair and knelt down before her.

'Do I see a gap in the briefs?' His husky voice betrayed his tension.

'You do. Want to see more?'

-O-

Scott touched her skin and looked up at Emily. She didn't need to say anything. Her eyes of blue, her angled head, the half smile . . . said it all. An invitation to explore this girl, to do what he wanted. 

And, above all else, he wanted to pleasure her.

Although, Scott could feel the growing sensation in his trousers, there wasn't the burning need to move things fast. A slower pace took over. A realisation dawned that he could do this in the way Emily wanted.

He kissed her legs, moved them more apart, his vision misted at the opening in the black satin. He wasn't to touch too soon, the lesson having cemented itself into his mind. Scott bowed his head into her lap, her scent, a mixture of perfume and body, as he breathed it in. Her hands played over his head, she gripped his hair, pulled it, and he felt her fingers walk down his back.

He stood.

She leant back on the bed, propped herself up by her elbows, legs still over the edge of the mattress. Scott swayed slightly. He undid each button of his white shirt, tantalisingly, deliberately, to show first his chest muscles, his brown tight nips, and then his abs. 

She murmured, 'Nice,' and angled her head to look critically at his upper body. 'Show me more.'

Scott smiled and threw off his shirt and placed his hands on his hips.

Emily purred, 'put your hands to the back of your head.'

He complied with her request. To watch her eyes roll over his abs, up to his nips, and swing right and left to his armpits, aroused him.

'Stay,' she said, as Emily swung her legs off the bed and came round the back of him. Scott felt her lips on his shoulders as he held his position, hands at the back of his head. He breathed in to help make him stand still. Emily made it torture for him, her delicate fingers stroked over his armpits, rolled his tufts of hair, before they snaked across his ribs. Scott looked down and watched her finger nails, painted red, scratch over his abs, a feeling that made his muscles contract, to tighten, to restrict his breathing.

She hugged him from behind, a grip surprisingly strong. 'Drop your hands doctor.'

They giggled together. Scott liked the play acting, the relief of the tension as they shared the joke.

But, Emily wasn't finished with him yet.

Still standing behind him, Emily's hands undid the zip of his trousers to reveal white Armanis. Scott cast his gaze to the ceiling and let Emily do what she wanted. She pulled out his circumcised manhood, now larger than normal, semi erect. She had done this to him three hours before. 

He managed to say, 'Emily, let me tell you something.' He paused, still looked at the ceiling. 'You masturb&te me better than I do it myself.'

'One day, soon, I'm going to make you do it while I watch. Then I'll judge.' She continued to play with him.

Somehow, that made Scott even more aroused. 

'Look,' she said, as Emily held up the palm of her hand to show him. 'You're wet.'

She had drawn pre-cum from Scott. 

She whispered, barely audible, a feathered message to him alone, 'lick.' 

His chest heaved as she hugged him with her spare hand, her other hand directly in front of his mouth. He licked and licked. Even her fingers, one by one, had to be sucked, before she was satisfied.

Emily released him and moved round to lie across the bed.

He fought to pull his trousers off, but had forgotten he still had his shoes on. The loss of balance caused Scott to fall over, by the side of the bed, out of view of Emily. He felt such a fool, but he heard Emily shriek with laughter. She had jumped up to see if he was alright, looked over the edge of the bed. 'Oh. Has my doctor fallen over?'

Scott saw the funny side and grabbed her arm. 'This doctor is going to examine every inch of your gorgeous body.'

Emily moved closer, 'and then is my doctor going to f*ck me?'

'If I can just free my trousers . . . ' He realised this wasn't exactly the classic pose of a hungry lover. By this time, Scott was standing.

'Look at what I got?' She held up the Agent Provocateur, black satin eyemask, with the lace ties at both ends. Emily stretched like a cat. 'Put this on me.'

Scott tied the knot.

He took his time to kiss, and love bite, his way around her neck, her ears, her lips. It was if there was no need to rush, and he didn't have the normal urge to complete the act quickly. In a strange way, he felt honoured to do this for Emily, like she had shown him the way, and he wasn't going to let her down. Scott knew he had messed up on previous occasions, an ignorant lover, and Emily had been the only one to point this out. He was better than that. She had shown him how.

He pressed her hands above her head to give him free access to her underarms. Her moans told him that his chin stubble had the desired effect, as he ran it along from armpit to the edge of her breast. Scott inhaled her scent, the beautiful odour of her, her feminine vulnerable self. Without realising, Scott had taken a long time over Emily's head and arms.

He tried the bra strap with one hand and failed to undo it. 

Emily spoke, blindfold still in place. 'My doctor fumbles with my bra.'

But it came loose and Scott used his fingers to draw a line around the centre of her breast. Emily started to use swear words, as if in a dream, a side of her that Scott hadn't seen. He held for as long as possible before he sucked and nipped her twin buds. Emily's words became louder, more insistent. 

Scott lost all sense of space of where he was. Just to pleasure Emily was his over-riding desire. His instinct told him she was ready. It took a minute with his lips on her core to cause Emily to clim&x. He played with her some more, gently, to let her subside, before he did it again. This time a longer 0rgasm rippled through her body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 13.4K 31
**Girlxgirl** Logan Gordon, high school senior with a bright future and a talent for soccer. Lila Masters, world famous surgeon with unsurpassed skil...
218 7 23
Usually average love story's are about a boy falling for a girl , or vice versa. But In this story it's a girl falling for another girl.. Jessica has...
99.8K 1.3K 15
NOTE: THIS IS A MATURE STORY WITH MANY SEX SCENCES. THIS STORY IS MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! Backstory: Ezriel is a 24 yr old aspiring model...
165K 7K 60
**This is an MMF love story** Sex and relationships don't interest Gemma--until she gives Tre a chance. One date with him makes her rethinking everyt...