Jenzie (sequel to the hickey)

Por S332908631

Mackenzie ziegler and johnny orlando get married. Read the hickey to fully understand. Más

Mackenzie
Mackenzie
Johnny
Mackenzie

Johnny

1.1K 15 7
Por S332908631

I feel that Mackenzie is hiding something from me. 

I swear to god, I think she's pregnant. If she is, then she should just come out with it because I would love to start a family. 

After last night, I realized that I have great acting skills. I figured that I should see what Mackenzie was up to, because she wasn't drinking. Mackenzie doesn't drink too much, but she drinks a fair amount.

So yeah. I seriously need to get to the bottom of this because I am so curious about it.

If we have a girl, I want to name it teresa.

If its a boy, I want to name it Ethan.

I head upstairs to talk to Mackenzie, and I hear her in a call with my sister, Lauren.

'Yeah, well i don't know. I don't want to find out.' Mackenzie says.

Lauren says something that i can't hear, and then Mackenzie replies.

'Kay, i'll go.' Pause. 'No, it's ok, don't come. No of course Johnny's not coming, I dont want to see or hear his reaction just yet. Kay fine, i'll let you come. Kay, meet me outside in twenty minutes. Bye. Don't ring the doorbell. I'll just leave the house.'

Mackenzie hung up, and i immediately ran. I threw myself on the couch. Kenzie came down five minutes later, wearing a t-shirt and jeans. She had her hair in a ponytail, her phone in her hand.

'I'm going with lauren somewhere. I'll be back in a few hours, maybe.'

'Kay, bye.' I said, giving her a quick kiss on cheek.

'Bye.' She said, and she left.

When she left, i put on dance moms. It was nice to see Mackenzie so young. After that, I watched youtube videos of our tour. We were so young, and she was so pretty. After a while, Mackenzie came home.

I stared at her.

Authors note:

What do you think Mackenzie is gonna say? Is she preggers or nah?

Comment down below and vote on the story!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

174K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
114K 911 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...