I found you

By zainee72

Manik malhotra who have lost everything. Who didn't know what is warmth of mother, who didnt know how it fe... More

prologue
character sketch
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22A
part 22B
part 23A
part 23B
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31A
part 31 B
part 32 A
Part 32 B
part 33
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
Epilogue
Finding you again sequel of IFY
Just for fun

part 34

18.8K 1K 175
By zainee72

Manik looked back towards nandni who was already looking at him. She met his gaze, her shining pupils dilated and a faint flush appeared across her face. She looked down removing her hair strands away from her face. Manik smiled having so much love in his eyes when he saw his baby girl was twisting her fingers nervously. He knew it she needed him, she needed his support and he was going to be there happily to give her support physically and emotionally.

Removing his blazer and tie he threw at couch and went towards nandni, who sat very still keeping her hands in her lap. He sat beside her and slipping his one arm around her stomach he took her in side hug. His possessive yet tender grip at her stomach was showing his claim at the little thing blooming inside her.

She looked down at his palm tenderly caressing her belly. His wandering gaze stayed down at her belly and warmth shot intensely up in his eyes. She placed her both palms at his hand on her stomach and turned her face towards him. That sweet chocolaty gaze locked on her face while embracing her in both arms.

"Congratulations mumy...!" manik whispered before placing a gentle kiss at her forehead. A tint of blush appeared at her face and she hesitated when his gaze wandered over her innocent features. She was quiet and lost in his love-showering eyes and grappling with heated emotions that kept clouding her senses.

Manik leaned forward to her lips, composing herself she looked away while started struggling to come out from his embrace. Without looking back she was trying to make free herself from his grip but he held her tightly.

"Don't move please, stay, let me feel it...!" manik muttered while in try to hold her back in his arms. Totally ignoring his demand she kept struggling.

"So my girl is angry at me...!" he asked while smiling at her tantrums. He knew it three days away from her made her this much grumpy. He felt bad while thinking that may be in his absence since how long she was suffering from this pain. She seemed pale and he can recognise clearly pain reflecting at her tight face.

"I know you are angry bcs I stayed away, but not any more. Now I will never leave my babies alone. Never I promise. Pakka promise...!" manik said politely still holding in his arms. Nandni still didn't look back. Manik making her free from his embrace held her shoulders and turned her towards himself. Manik felt really bad seeing her teary eyes and somewhere he considered himself responsible for her bad health.

"Meri Jan look at me...!" he asked holding her face in his hands. Slowly she looked up holding her tears back. His dark eyes that fixed on her seemed more tired then hers.

"why you always push me away, why you leave me all alone, why every time you don't stay with me when we both need each other, why always I suffer without any mistake, why manik, why...!" her voice chocked and her complains pinched his heart. He tightened his hold when he felt himself lost of words.

"I was scared, I was scared to hurt you, I was scared to give you pain. My mind wasn't working. I know I troubled you all so much, but past three days were like living hell for me. I needed time and space to digest a shocking reality of my life. But I promise now every thing will be fine. It's time to kick out all sorrows and pain from lives of all of us. I will protect all of you. I would never let any trouble to reach my family....!" manik replied kissing her head. Listening his words a peace wrapped her soul.

"I love you so much...!" she whispered still in his hug.

"Love you both...!" listening word BOTH a shy smile appeared at her face remembering about their promotion. Manik broke the hug and cupping her soft cheeks in his palms he raised her face up.

"Thank you so much for giving me best happiness of life...!" manik said and leaning forward pecked her lips softly. For a moment he saw a reflection of blush at her face and at the same time there were other unknown emotions he couldn't recognise.

"Don't take tension and don't think about anything. Stress isn't good for my babies...!" manik asked tugging her hair strands behind her ears.

"I will try...!" She nodded her head looking down. Both looked at door when they listened knock and next moment Aleeza came with a tray full of food for nandni. Aleeza looked at nandni and gave her a best smile as conveying her happiness for her.

"Sir..! madam ishani sent this soup and fruits for her...!" Aleeza said after placing tray at table. Manik nodded and she left room. Manik plopped down at bed after setting tray in his lap.

"Manik please I don't want to eat. I'm not feeling to have anything...!" Nandni made an annoying face when manik picked bowl of soup.

"Nandni its really necessary for your health. Please now you need to take care of yourself. So no more arguments and open your mouth...!" manik almost ordered her and she looked at other side like a stubborn kidd.

"Nandni aram sy soup pee lo otherwise I have my own ways to handle you, and believe me you won't like those ways in this condition..!" manik warned her and she looked back towards him with little wide eyes. She was innocent soul but enough intelligent to understand his double meaning talks.

Manik smirked seeing her face but very next moment covering his mischievous expressions he forwarded spoon towards her mouth. She definitely knowing him very well, felt better to be a good girl and took sip of soup silently. After making her eat food manik placed tray at table and stood up.

"You take rest I will be back...!" manik grabbing her shoulders pushed her gently at her pillow. Settling covers at her properly he was going to leave when she held his hand. Manik looked back and raised his brows to ask her the reason of stopping him.

"Where are you going...!" Nandni asked holding his hand in both palms and manik felt she was little disturbed.
"I will be back sweetheart, just need to talk with mom. Don't worry I won't take much time...!" manik replied and bending down kissed her forehead.

Feeling his tender touch of his lips she sighed heavily. She nodded leaving his hand from her grip. He went out and she closed her eyes to have little bit sleep, which she was deprived of since last three days.

"Where is mom...!" manik asked Aleeza and for a moment she became little confused but latter realising she told him that she is in TV lounge. Manik took a deep breath placing hands at his waist before going towards TV lounge.

He entered in TV lounge and ishani looked back towards him. She thought may be he came to watch TV so she stood up from sofa to leave. She passed by him looking down when a word touched her ears, she was yearning to listen.

"Mom...! Won't you congratulate me...!" manik whispered in lowest voice hardly reached ishani's ears. She became frozen at her place listening MOM word.

She turned around having tears in her eyes and a wide smile at her lips. Manik opened his arms for her and without further delay she came running to him. She cried her heart out wetting his shirt with pain she suffered her whole life.

"Im so sorry, sorry mery bachy, mujhy maaf kr do. I couldn't give you what you deserved. I'm so bad, I'm so bad mother. I was so helpless. But I didn't spend aa single day when I didn't find you. I died every day without you.

You weren't a garbage, you were piece of my soul. Never say this word again. You weren't shame for me, you were my proud and last beautiful gift of your father....!" she cried holding his face in her trembling hands. Listening her words tears fell from his eyes.

"Im sorry, I know I hurt you, I misbehaved with you. I'm really sorry...!" manik kissed her hands letting flow his tears he was holding since last three days.

"nhi bety you didnt hurt me...!" She hugged him back shaking her head.

"Kya maa bety ka romance chal raha hey mujhy tou bhool hi gaey....!" and here mukti took entry when both mother son were busy crying their heart out. Manik looked up and laughed with teary eyes. He opened his one arm for her with other still holding ishani. Without any delay mukti came running and hugged him.

"Im sorry I wasn't there for both of you, I wasn't there when you both needed me, I couldn't protect when you both suffering, I'm sorry...!" manik was blabbering taking both in his hug. Mukti rubbed her palm at his chest listening his still trembling heavy voice.

"But not now, I promise that devil will pay for his deeds. He will pay to kill my father, he will suffer for every pain he gave to both of you...! Manik kissed their heads having determined expressions at his face and unbearable rage in his eyes.

-----------------

Raj entered in TV lounge and he was happy beyond limit seeing ishani smiling and talking with her children. After ages raj saw his sister this much happy and a real pure smile reaching her eyes. Manik was laying at sofa keeping his head in ishani's lap and her palm was fondling his hairs. Ishani was listening all tantrums of mukti sitting beside her.

"Yeh huwa na ab complete package....!" raj said taking seat at other sofa and all chuckled listening him. Manik got up and sat straight.

"Bhaie sahib mubarik ho bohat bohat, aap dada banny waly hein...!" ishani gave a news which raj couldn't understand for a moment. After realising her meaning he looked back towards manik who was already showing all teeth.

"Really, is it true...!" raj looked with wide open eyes and both father son stood up from sofa. Raj almost jumped at manik to hug him.

"Congratulations my son, I really proud of you. I'm so happy...!" raj patted his back with extreme happiness.
"You idiot was going to make me mamoo but thank God, now I'm gonna be grandpa instead of mamoo...!" raj slapped his cheek breaking hug.

"Kya Dad harr wakt maarty rehty ho. You beat me at front of my wife that's ok, but please don't do this at front of my baby, it would be quiet embarrassing...!" manik said palming his cheek recently got slapped by raj. All laughed listening his complains like a kid and once again giggles of all echoed in whole malhotra mansion.

"Sir dinner is ready...!" Aleeza came to call them for dinner and raj looked back towards manik.

"Arrey meri beti kahan hey, I wanna see her. Her bad-luck didn't give her chance to feel motherhood but now giving her chance to feel this blessing. I'm sure she will be best mother, after all she yearned her whole life for this blissful warmth....!" listening raj suddenly smile from manik's face vanished. Now he understood the reason of her emotions in turmoil.

"Dad she wasn't feeling well so after having dinner she is taking rest....!" manik replied and raj said he will meet her in morning. All the time manik remaind silent at table thinking about her. He finished his dinner in hurry bcs he wanted to be with her asap.

-----------------

Manik entered in room and looked at nandni who was laying at bed. He went to change and after taking shower he came out. After switching off the lights he crawled into bed beside her. The pale cool gleam of the moon was shining through the un-curtained window, casting an elongated shimmer at her angelic face. Crossing both hands under his head he shifted at his back facing ceiling.

He was thinking about his life that how suddenly it took 180-degree turn. He opened his eyes when he felt soft grip at his collar and next moment nandni shifted at him, laying her head on his chest. His Wide Shoulders, Chiseled chest under her cheek, rippling abs under her stomach and his scent mixed with mystery of night lured her like a prey falling for a hunter. She moved her hand from his stomach to up and he held his breaths back when her cold finger tips touched his white naked chest peeking out from his open shirt. As she tried to caress his skin he held her hand under his palm.

"Don't you know the consequences of what you trying to do...!" he asked lowly and she blushed crimson at his obvious amusement. She kept her head down at his chest pretending like she didn't hear.

"Are you awake, I thought you are sleeping....!" manik asked encircling his arms around her fragile frame And she propped her chin on his chest looking up at him. He shifted her back at bed beside him keeping her head at his shoulder.

"No I'm not feeling sleepy...!" she replied snuggling more into him. Fondling her hairs he placed a kiss at her head and he pressed her hand at his chest under his palm.

"Manik you talked with mom and mukti...!" she asked lowly raising her eyes up towards him. Somewhere she felt uneasy asking about it bcs the way he warned her to stay away from this matter made her conscious.

"Yup I talked to her and apologised also. I'm sorry I really misbehaved with all of you....!" manik apologised sincerely after feeling her hesitation.

"Don't say sorry, I'm happy you talked and solved all misunderstandings...!" Nandni replied softly once again shifting at his chest. Manik looked at her little surprisingly bcs she was behaving different. She was taking deep breaths laying at her stomach on him.

"How you feeling now...!" manik asked once again shifting her at her back on bed. This time she didn't reply infact she looked back with angry and hurt gaze. Manik became little surprised seeing her expressions but at the same time he saw few unshaded tears in her eyes.

"Manik why are you pushing me away. I'm trying to come close to you. I couldn't sleep since last three days now when I want to sleep close to you, you are pushing me away....!" Her throat quivered with convulsive sob. All shocked he tried to hold her face in his free hand but nandni turned at other side jerking his hand away. Manik also turned towards her pressing his chest at her back he slipped his arm around her stomach.

"Nandni...!" Manik took her name still in shock. Afraid of weakening at front of him and not letting her outburst to force her anger more, she pushed his hand away and rushed out of the bed. He looked up to see his girl crying stepped out of room closing door behind her with full thud. There was no telling by his blank stare at terrace door that if he was shocked or plain confused.

"OMG What was this. I'm totally stupid what I was doing. Oh man she took it totally wrong...!" Manik also came out from bed and went to see her. As he reached at terrace she was there standing holding reeling. At first he looked perplexed but later almost at once his face melted to an understanding Look. Manik went towards her and there she was still sniffing.
"Meri Jan kya huwa, why you came out like this...!" he asked locking themselves in back hug.

"Why you came behind me go and sleep peacefully, I'm not gonna disturb you any more...!" her voice trembled with last words and he drew her close placing his rough cheek against hers. He smiled and his eyes glittered with exasperation. Turning her towards himself he picked her in his arms and went towards couch.

"Manik put me down. Why you came behind me. Put me down...!" She said greeting her teeth while struggling to come out from his hold but manik chuckled listening her. Manik sat at couch still holding her in his lap. She tried to climbed off his lap but found manik's soft hold was caging her.

He pulled her towards himself and she breathed all defeated while struggling to remain in control, when her eyes were threatening to flow uncontrollably. She looked up at him allowing her tears to flow freely. He shook his head not allowing her to cry or run away anymore.

"Shhh...! Stop crying. I already told you this much stress and anger isn't good for your health. Stop crying...!" Manik wiped her tears settling her in his lap face to face.

"You never pushed me away, why you doing this with me. Now you are fade up, I know you don't love me any more....!" Manik knew it she felt hurt by his apparent behaviour, pushing her away from himself. She was craving for his warmth but found him disinterested in herself.

"What...!!!! What are you talking nandni...!" Manik laughed listening her complains and the way she was crying. Seeing him laughing nandni became more angry and again turned to go away from his lap when he pulled her in hug.

"My baby girl is in full fighting mood today. Ok sorry I won't laugh now. I'm serious. Look at me. Look Don't cry. Don't take this much tension. You were laying at me on your stomach and I just didn't want you to stress muscles of your belly more. Already you are having pain. That's why I was moving you at side...!" Manik was holding her closer and was saying just polite words. After seeing her little relax his arms slipped around her back, drawing her against him. She felt his arms were always like a welcome heaven.

"Nandni what is bothering you. I know this fighting and all is just bcs you feeling frustrated. And what is messing your head, just share with me. I'm sure you will feel better. So tell me why are you so much disturbed...!" Unable to keep his silence Manik asked still his fingers moving in her hairs. Manik felt again her stiff body in his arms.

Dropping her arms, she moved back and looked up at his eyes. She looked here and there like gathering words to tell her inner turmoil in better way.

"Manik its just, I...! I wasn't ready for such news. I mean this baby...!" She told hesitantly and suddenly manik's face became serious and later pale.

"Nandni what are you saying. You are not happy. You don't want my baby. You are not ready for it...!" Cupping her face in his palms Manik was asking questions in his hell panicked condition. Listening his so many panicked questions and worried pale face she placed palm at his mouth.

"Nooo, don't say like that. I can't think about our baby like this. Manik it's just I'm, I'm scared, what if I couldn't handle my baby. What if I couldn't give him/her proper love and care. My whole life I didn't see my mother. I didn't feel her. How I'm gonna be a good mother...!" She whispered her fear, unable to help tears that rose with it. Her lips quivering with silent sobs and she again shrank down in crook of his neck.

"Nandni....! Why are you thinking like that. I know that you are best mummy for my baby...!" Manik hugged her rubbing her back tenderly.

"Heyyy...! first stop crying. Listen to me carefully...!" Manik asked pushing her little away to see at her face. He rubbed off her tears after smoothing her hairs away from her face.

"It's not any diploma or degree, it's motherhood. And about motherhood you don't need to learn from anyone. These are blissful feelings which will increase after every passing day. God is going to give you this blessing, he will give you strength to be a good mother also. You trust me na...!" Manik asked still looking in her teary eyes and nandni nodded her head.

"Then don't take tension we both will handle everything together. Mein Hun na app k sath. if I can handle you then it's not difficult for me to handle one more baby....!" And here teasing manik malhotra back. As nandni realised his double meaning talk her jaw dropped down with shock.

"I'm not a baby...!" She said with annoyed face and manik laughed listening her. Controlling her smile while wiping off her face she looked away.

"You are, you are my baby girl. Cry baby....!" Manik teased her again while pinching her nose.

"Manikkkk...! Please stop na..! I'm not cry baby...!" She again wriggled in his hold and now manik thought to stop teasing her more.

"Ok ok. Relax. Now no more teasing...!" Manik said pulling her again in his hug. Nandni was sitting side wise in his lap while circling her arms around his waste. She sat all silent placing her head at his shoulder, wandering how she gonna handle such big responsibility.

"Manik....!" During one of these peaceful moments, when her almond-shaped eyes were gazing calmly at front wall suddenly she sat straight. Listening his name in her sweet chirping voice he smiled and nodded his head.
"I'm telling you already, I'm not gonna keep my baby in separate room ok...!" suddenly nandni said facing him completely. Manik smiled listening her advance warning.

"ok...!" manik nodded his head like obedient husband.

"You know the couch at right side of our bed there we will settle baby cot....!" she was speaking still siting in his lap and her both hands were at his chest. Manik was smiling all lost in her all cute plans for their baby.

She was just telling all setting of their room when Manik leaned forward and kissed her cheek. His sudden this loving gesture made her quiet. She forgot what she was saying. She turned her sparkling eyes swiftly away from his eyes to digest what he done.

After covering her shocked and blushing state she again started her incomplete planning.

"So what you were saying about all other setting....!" manik asked to listen her more talk when he realised he interrupted her in between.

"I was saying, ummm, I think we don't need even baby cot, my baby will sleep with me...!" she gave an easy way while thinking deep and this time manik couldn't control himself and he laughed throwing his head back.

She looked back at him and her face flushed hotly but she said nothing more. Feeling little embarrassed at her own so much advanced plans she turned her eyes at her hands in her lap. After seeing her silent and confused expressions he cupped her face in his palms. Raising it towards himself he pecked her lips softly.

"Hmmmm bolo aap kya keh rahi thi I'm listening...!" manik said while playing with her hair strands giving her innocent looks like he didn't do anything. But how she can come back at track when he already had unbalanced her.

She just shook her head while looking away from his still smirking face. Manik turned her towards himself pushing her legs either side of his thighs. How could he have missed a chance when she was so close to him.

Holding her face he leaned forward to her lips. As It was getting late the air at terrace was taking on a chill. Her heady scented hairs were touching his face with soft blow of air. Decreasing more distance with husky breath he planted a soft kiss on her lips. One arm around her back and with other hand he gently pulled her head back before she comprehended his intensity he slipped his tongue in her mouth.

Slipping her both hands around his neck she found herself also returning kiss with same passion. Both were kissing each other celebrating their happiness. Without breaking kiss he carried her back to bed. He placed her gently at pillow.

Feeling breathless he left her lips for a while and after hovering at her carefully he drew her face to him kissing her again. When she felt he was keeping a distance she felt deprived of his soothing warmth. Encircling her arms around his neck she tried to pull him closer but manik broke the kiss. She looked up at him with expressions more upset than perplexed.

"Baby girl we need to be careful...!" he said without taking his eyes away from her lips. She nodded nervously, actually aware of the warming caress of his hand at her belly under her silky night dress. She understood why he was keeping a distance bcs he didn't want to crush her under his weight. She swallowed hard looking down struggling to control the strange sense of desire rushing uncontrollably within herself.

He again tried to start what he left but then taking deep breath he laid back beside her. For a moment he saw disappointment in her eyes bcs may be she wanted more. Settling at pillow he pulled her into his comforting hug and warmth of his body enveloped her mind in thin casing of peace and security. Exhaustion from sleepless nights was taking its toll on her but she tried to stay awake.

"Tomorrow we are going to visit doctor also for further tests. I'm not going anywhere, I will be with you, so now you Can sleep peacefully, you need rest....!" manik said moving his fingers from her silky soft hairs. Shifting more closer she slipped her arm around his back holding his shirt in tight fist. Manik smiled looking down at her face almost fully hidden in his chest.

"Good night...!" he kissed her head and within seconds she fell asleep.

-------------------

It was Sunday and all were sitting in TV lounge chit chatting about normal stuff. Nandni and mukti were sitting at one sofa, manik was beside ishani and at opposite seat there was raj.

"Bhaie sahib agar aap ijaazit dein tou mein kuch mangna chahti hun....!" ishani asked raj and suddenly all became silent.

"Han han bolo, ishani sab kuch tumhara hey. I wish harr wo responsibility jo maa baba puri ni kr saky, mein wo puri kr pata....!" raj replied after sensing hesitation in her words.

"Bhaie sahib essa matt boliye, aap ny and niyonika bhabhi ny jessy laad sy mery bety ko pala hey mein uss ehsaan ka badla kabhi ni lota sakti. Aur nandni k baba, agar wo ni hoty tou pata ni mein apny bety sy kabhi mil b pati k ni. Mein bass itna chahti hun k manik ki shadi ki rasam dubara apny hatho sy krun. Harr wo rasam jo aik maa apny bety aur bahoo k liye krti hey....!"ishani asked raj and all became little shocked.

"Mom meri shadi again. But I'm already married. You know na how can I marry again. But if it's your wish how can I refuse...!" manik asked fully in innocent dramatic expressions and listening him nandni looked at him with killing stare. Ishani looked at nandni's priceless expressions, then towards manik and next mint she twisted his ear.

"Im not asking you to marry with any other girl, I'm asking you to marry with nandni, again, samjhy...!" ishani understood he was acting all innocent just to trouble nandni.

"Aur essa socha b tou kaan pakrawa k phenti lagaon ga wo b tery biwi bachon k saamny...!" raj threatened him.
"And here came one more team member in favour of nandni....!" manik said while rubbing his ear.

All laughed listening him but nandni was still looking at him as wanted to say "meet me alone then I will teach you lesson that how you gonna marry someone else". Seeing her angry expressions manik winked at her still having full teasing smile at his face and she turned her eyes away.

"Ishani if this gives you happiness, then how can I refuse. You have all rights at your son. I can't return the time and memories which have been gone but atleast I can give you right to pay all duties for your son and for your daughter as being a mother in law...!" raj replied happily and a peaceful smile appeared at ishani's face.

"So it's done after two days I will do all rituals of my son's marriage once again with my own hands. It will be a small celebration with few close friends and we family members...!" ishani announced date while placing her head at shoulder of manik.

"Yeeeiiiiii shadi once again....!" mukti almost jumped with happiness and she took nandni in warm hug. All were happy and manik was also so much happy talking with raj and ishani. Listening this unexpected news nandni was controlling her expressions to keep her frantic emotions from consuming her.

Nandni was hearing very little of any of them but somehow managed to nod whenever mukti asked something to her. She was looking at manik all confusing when his eyes met hers. He smiled blinking his eyes to assure her that, good time was waiting for them. She smiled seeing so many silent promises to make amend for the things he have missed in the past.

---------------""""""--------------

Manan's marriage once again. At request of my few readers who wanted to see them marrying again with all rituals bcs their first marriage was like incomplete coz of their fight and all. So here special update for those readers.
Sorry for being late but wattpad wasn't allowing me to publish next part. Even after many times of editing again and again it got hanged. So annoying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 4.5K 17
Hello guys am starting my new story of Manan. Let's meet our Mr Manik Malhotra CEO of Malhotra industries, rude to outside world but sweet to his fa...
475K 21.7K 52
The journey of a girl called Nandini who don't have any surname or identity of her own. When she wants to take a step for herself she got an helping...
170K 6.7K 49
A Secret Love Story Of MaNan No Mystery a Simple Cute Love story of our very Own MaNan where a rude arrogant businessMan is a Baby of his Jaan And A...
8.5K 825 7
Manik Malhotra the only son of a billionaire. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth but life wasn't easy for him. Though he has everything but...