The Highlander's Touch

By dkcombs

*Want a paperback copy? Go here: https://goo.gl/forms/lhJx5X63RTGG90T93 (The link is also on my profile)* T... More

The Highlander's Kiss (Book 2) is NOW LIVE - And in a Boxset!
Copyright and Disclaimer
THT | 1
THT | 2
THT | 3
THT | 4
THT | 5
THT | 6
THT | 7
THT | 8
THT | 9
THT | 10
THT | 11
THT | 12
THT | 13
THT | 14
THT | 15
THT | 16
THT | 17
THT | 18
THT | 19
THT | 20
THT | 21
THT | 22
THT | 23
THT | 25
THT | 26
THT | 27
THT | 28
THT | 29
THT | 30
THT | 31
THT | 32
THT | 33
THT | 34
THT | 35
THT | 36
THT | 37
THT | 38
THT | 39
THT | 40
THT | 41
THT | 42
THT | Epilogue
The Highlander's Kiss [Book: 2]
SIGNED PAPERBACK AND KINDLE GIVEAWAY
Update on The Highlander Legacy Series - Book 3 Coming Soon

THT | 24

176K 6.6K 999
By dkcombs

Hey, so, I know many of you are going to hate me for this, but I have a problem.

I'm now living on my own and raising two puppies, as well as working full-time. Most of my paycheck goes to paying bills, rent, and dog food+vet bills, since they're both still getting their series of shots.

I want to proffessionally edit and publish The Highlander's Touch, as well as get a new cover. To do all of that, I have to take it off as "free" from Wattpad.

Until Jan 4th, 2015, there will be a 20% discount code on Smashwords for the full, raw version of THT. (you can find the promo code on my profile). I will update the book when it is completely edited, and will notify you all so that you can RE-download it as the completed version, free of charge.

I am so sorry that it's come to this. If I could afford to do all of the work I want to with that book out of my own pocket, I would. But after losing Dawn, moving out on my own, and coping with two needing puppies, I just...can't.

Purchase link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/423141

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 50.8K 29
||book 1 of the akotw trilogy|| Hate, abuse, and suffering. That is the reality for 17 year old Channing Darly. She endures the abuse delivered by...
3.3M 212 5
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. You...
14.2K 1.5K 48
A journey of self-discovery... An orphaned boy lives in misery, he tries to deal with his pain andī¸ discovers an enchanting world that embroils him i...
7M 255K 52
Lila had a family. And for a while they were happy. Then on her eighteenth birthday, her Parents, brother, and his mate died in a tragic car accident...