The School Player vs ME [DISC...

By LittleMissCrazy96

**It takes me a second to realize what is happening. Zac is kissing me! He is bloody kissing me!! Something t... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7: Part 1
Chapter 7: Part 2
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9: Part 1
Chapter 9: Part 2
Chapter 10:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23: Part 1
Chapter 23: Part 2
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Chapter 27:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Authors Note:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
AUTHORS NOTE NUMBER 1000000 :P
Chapter 32: Part 1
Chapter 32: Part 2
URGENT AUTHORS NOTE: POSTING!!!
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:.
AUTHORS NOTE (IMPORTANT):
Chapter 35:
Authors Note:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37: Part 1
Very Important Authors Note
Chapter 37: Part 2
Chapter 38
Authors Note

Chapter 11:

17.8K 497 44
By LittleMissCrazy96

Thank you all so much for 15k reads! I still cant believe it. Thats amazing and I appreciate every single one of you who have read, commented and voted for my story! You guys are the best fans ever ILY all <3

Hope you all enjoy this chapter :) UNEDITIED

xoxo

-crazy chick

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how long it has been since I have been kidnapped. The room I am in has no windows so I don't know if it light outside or not. I lay on the bed staring at the dull white ceiling.

My mind is buzzing with questions and scenarios of what is going to happen to me. Am I going to die? Are they going to keep me locked up forever? Are they going to starve me to death? 

I start to hyperventilate. I get off the bed and run to the door. I start to bang it with all the strength I have. 

I really have to get out of here.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" I yell. 

"CAM!?" I yell again. I still don't know how Cam could be part of all of this. When there is no reply. I walk back over to the bed. I am exhausted and hungry and just want to go home. A tear rolls down my cheek and I angrily wipe it away.

I have to stop crying! I can not show these sickos that I am weak and afraid. 

I hear footsteps in the hallway. Maybe it is Cam.

I shoot up when I hear the sound of the door being unlocked. 

Finally! The door swings open and I am faced with Cam. I gasp, when I look at him.

He is battered, with cuts and bruises all over him. His black, swollen eye makes me cringe. 

"What happned to you?" I ask. He shoots me an angry look.

"Shut up and follow me!" He snaps. I flinch at his voice. I forgot that Cam was angry with me.

For what reason, I have no bloody idea!

Cam starts to walk back into the hallway and I hurry after him. 

"Where are you taking me?" I ask, while trying to keep up with his pace. He doesn't look at me.

"Just follow me and stop asking questions!" He says. I stop in my tracks and cross my arms over my chest. 

When he realizes that I am not following him, he turns around.

"Come on Katie! I don't have time!" He exclaims. I dont move. I shoot him a death glare.

"No." I reply. He scoffed. 

"If you dont get your ass here right now, I am going to have no choice but to drag you away kicking and screaming!" He says impatiently. 

"I am not moving until you tell me what the hell is going on!" I exclaim. 

He starts to walk towards me and I realize he is going to drag me away.

Like hell he is!

Before he has time to grab me, I turn around and make a run for it. 

"KATIE!" I hear him scream behind me.

He is not far behind and I hear him struggling to keep up. I turn right into another long hallway.

I don't know where I am going, but all I know is that I have to get out of here. 

I can hear Cam's frantic breathing not far behind me and I remember that he is battered and weak. That gives me an extra advantage to get away. 

"KATIE! STOP!" Cam demands, breathless . His voice only makes me run faster. 

I have to get away. I have to get away. I have to get away. Those words keep replaying in my mind.

I come face to face with an emergency exit door and I push it open quickly. The cold night air hits my face. 

I made it outside. I don't stop running though. I can't stop now.

It is dark outside and all I can see is the clear night sky. I run towards what looks like a gravel road, that seems to never end. 

Great, I am in the middle of nowhere!

I realize that I can't hear Cam running behind me anymore. I slow down a little and look behind me. He's nowhere to be seen. The emergency exit doors are closed and there seems to be no one outside except for me. I smile and keep running. 

As soon as I get to the gravel road, I stop. Everything is quiet and still. Not even the tress are moving. I am in the middle of nowhere. I look behind me and see the old looking double story building I just escaped from. 

It's only a matter of time before Cam alerts the others of my escape. I look around for a place to hide. That's when I spot a light in the distance. I squint my eyes to try and see clearer. It looks like a small little farm shed. I start to run towards it. 

Maybe someone there can help me.

I keep looking behind me to see if anyone is after me. I am suprised and relieved when I see that no one is.

Tired, I decide to slow down and walk. The light is only a couple metres away, and I slow down completely when I reach a short, gravel drive way. I need to be quiet. 

I tip toe towards the farm shed, while taking in my surroundings. The farm house looks old and rusty with trees and scraps of metal surrounding it. The moon's light leaks through the trees branches, giving the place a horror movie feel.

I reach the patio, which makes me stop. There are no windows except for a small one that is located high up, so I can't look through it. The only thing I can see is light. I take a deep breath and walk up the steps of the patio. 

I hope I am not making a mistake in entering this farm shed. What if an axe murderer lives here?

I mentally shake the thought away. 

I have no choice. I am in the middle of nowhere and dont have any other way to get away from here.

It is only a matter of time before I am captured again.

There is an old truck parked by the farm shed, which hopefully will be my ride back home. 

When I reach the front door, I hold my breath.

Here goes nothing. I knock.

In my mind, I am praying and hoping that someone will open and door and help me get back home. 

My heart starts beating faster when I hear footsteps coming towards the door. That is before I see the light turn off from inside and the door flies open. 

I don't have a second to react before I am grabbed by a pair of arms that cover my mouth, stopping me from screaming for help. I am dragged into the farm shed, which is pitch balck. 

My heart is pounding in my chest as I am dragged to god knows where. 

"About time you came." 

A cold, terrifying chill ran up my spine. I recognised this voice. I freeze in shock. It can't be.

Before my mind has any time to make sense of what is happening, light fills the farm house and my eyes widen with what is in front of me.

My eyes start to fill with tears and I start to kick, trying to get myself free. 

In front of me lay my unconcious mother and father. How can this be happening? 

I am suddenly dragged towards another part of the farm shed and towards a small door. The door is swang open and I am thrown in.

Darkness surrounds me and I lay on a stone cold floor. The moonlight shone through a ceiling high window. I look around and realize that this is a big room. I can only see part of the room, that the moonlight was lighting up.

Where am I?

"Katie..." a weak, familiar voice speaks. My head whips around towards the voice.

"ZAC?!" I yell, looking around frantically trying to find him. 

"Zac where are you?" I ask again.. A pair of hands grab my wrist from behind me and I turn around. 

It's a tired and battered looking Zac. An overwhelming feeling of relief washes through me.

I wrap my arms around Zac's neck and hug him tightly, with tears rolling down my cheeks. He hugs me back tightly. 

I never saw the day, where I would be so happy to see him. 

I pull away from him, suddenly remebering everything that he had told me this morning.

I start to step away from him. Anger boils within me.  He looks at me confused.

"This is all your fault!" I exclaim. He lets out a frustrated sigh.

"Katie, let me ex-"

"No! No! Just don't talk to me!" I yell at him.

I turn around and walk off to into the dark part of the room. 

I can hear his footsteps from behind me.

"Katie, you have to let me explain everything to you!" He says, his voice sounding weak and strained.

I stop in my tracks and turn around. I can't see him, but I know he is in front of me. 

When I don't say anything, he continues to speak.

"Listen, we have to think of a plan to get out of here before he comes back." 

I remember the spine chilling voice of my attacker.

"about time you came"

"Zac...was that....was that man..." I trail off. I can't say it. I don't want it to be true.

"My father? Yes, Katie. Yes, that was and if we don't think of an escape plan now, he is going to kill us."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So? What did you guys think? Please comment letting me know and vote :)

ILY all <3

xoxo

-Crazy Chick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
3.9M 150K 40
"I have this strong urge to kiss you." he said as his eyes flicked to my lips and then back to my eyes. I felt my heartbeat increasing and my knees w...
421K 14.1K 44
Before you ask, no, I'm not some good girl that will let people walk all over me. I've been through some shit no girl(or anyone for that matter) shou...
8.5K 344 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...