THE_REVENGE (Completed)

By deepika34nigm

#On NO 1 in short stories 28/may/2017 & 1/march 2018 #On no 2 in short story on 13/may/2017# on no 3 in short... More

prologue
unread bond(1)
still he cares for her(2)
broken heart(3)
is this the end of their love story?? (4)
sleeping like 'KHUMBHAKARAN(5)'
papa(6)
unknown bond(7)
she is not mine(8)
will they meet again??(9)
her big poster (10)
her evil plan(11)
12(tu jo kahe)
13(life or death??)
14(flashback)
15(types of truth)
16(turning point)
17(partner😉)
18(did i forgive her??)
(HAppy MOTher's DAY) 19
20(the kiss)
21(the award ceremony)
TAY HAI(THE TEARS)22
23(you can't leave me again)
KAISE TUJHSE MILA THA(24)
REUNION (26)
(starting of our love story)27
flashback shaadi(28)
make_me_yours18+(29)
#epilogue

TIT_FOR_TAT(25)

6.4K 485 57
By deepika34nigm

THE_REVENGE
PART_25
TIT_FOR_TAT

Plz read the note at the end..

Manik-o ho stop shouting.. Come wifey let's get back to our room because there are some people which are not good for us..
Just come..

Before he could go back a courier came seeing that nyonica smirks

It contains some photograph seeing that..
Parcel falls from his hands

Nandini was about to ask him the reason, but before she could ask about it her eyes falls on the photograph which was lying on the floor it was a photograph of aryaman and Nandini in these pictures she was with Aryamaan in cozy manner...

Manik's eyes became red with anger..
And his eyes became teary

.

Nandini -manik it's not like that manik i can explain...

Nyonica-what would you explain since first day i know you are a whore you are not good for my son but,he didn't believe me,
He loves you like hell and what did you gave to him???
You cheat... you bloody girl..

Manik -just shut up Nyonica just shut your mouth or else or else i won't leave you...

Nyonica -manik can't you see she did all this now what else d0 you need??

Nandini -i can explain plz...

Manik-i don't need any explanation i just want to ask one thing  in this pictures this is you??

Nandini -manik vo..

Manik -just yes or no??

Nandini-vo..i mean

Manik hold her shoulders tightly

Manik -just say yes or no

Nandini -yes..

Manik-you...you know what just leave it..

Tears were flowing from her eyes...

Manik saw a CD which was along with that courier so he bring his laptop and play it...

Nyonica pov
I don't know ye CD kha se ayi I didn't plan this but jo bhi ho accha hi hai atleast Manik will himself throw her out from the house....

Manik plays that video it was the video of the conversation between nyonica and nandini....
In which she was threatening her about the photos and Nandini was telling her that she trust manik...
And she also knew that he also trust her,Nyonica was about to stop that video but he played another video
The conversation between Nyonica and pandit in which they were taking about accident and from that video it was clear that she is the culprit...

Nyonica became shocked..

Manik-oo ye kya hai????i mean ye video who shoot it??that means Nandini is innocent...

Nyonica-who did this??? Who the hell shoot this video...???

Manik calls police and tell them to arrest Nyonica but he think for a while and ask the cops to wait outside ........
........

Manik-so nyonica jane se phele janna ni chahogi ki ye sab hua kaise??well well ab ise tumhari last wish maan k puri kr deta hu because ...umm chodo and listen carefully

When Nandini came back na after these long years so I wanted to know the truth that...
why she left me like this??
But I also knew that she won't tell me the truth...
So I install cctv camera in whole malhotra's mansion because I was sure that  you did it but I don't have any prove against you so I did it and when I came to know about misha's reality at that time I was broken because my life was in hos..pi..ta..l fighting with.. Li..f..e and.. De..at..hh...

Saying this his voice chocked
He composed himself and says further

do you know what then I started finding the culprit and I got to know that bloody pandit paid the goons to killl.....
But it was his account,but I use my brain and I realized that he wasn't in our country so for him it's difficult to plan all this so I decided to search about it more...

And at last  I decided to check all the videos so that I may get any clue at last I found it and I am happy that I go through it,I found your and nandini's conversation video in it and I was shocked to the core but I was happy that my girl fought with you, she did this for us...

Nandini -that means you knew about it???

Manik cups her face. -off course  I know about it, do you know I always love you,yes I was harsh and rude with you not because I hate you...
I was because I want to teach you to fight back and not to run away from me...
Though I was mad at you still I love you...
You know that contract idea, I gave it to cabir.....
So that you can be with us,main kabhi misha ko tumse dur ni krna chahta I just want you to share your pain with me yourself...
But you didn't and....
You know it hurts...

He was in verge of crying....
Nandini hugs him...

Nyonica take it as an opportunity and try to run away from there but a cop caught her...

Manik-tch tch bad move nyonica...do you really thing that you can run away??that bloody trilok is already behind the bars thanks to you o..
Please don't give me this look because you paid those bastard from his account so that's a prove that he is guilty and this video is sufficient to send you behind the bars enjoy there..

He smiles mischievously and nyonica glare him...

.....
.....
Manik-nandini do you know i always trust you...
I didn't doubt on you,never ever..
But still you always choose to run away from me i guess i am not good enough for you..

He was about to go but she ran towards him and back hugs him..

He closed his eyes and bite his lips to stop his sobs he was hurt..

Nandini -manik i am reay sorry bhut badi galti ki maine i accept it but kya kru i was scared but now i realized that how much you love me nd this is your love which gives me power,
I sway manik i won't leave you again please just last chance de do please...
Ab main kabhi bhi aisa ni krungi...

Hmm so guys kya lagta hai manik nandini ko ek ar chance dega???
Nd i hope cabir nd manik ki kya baat hui thi in previous part sabko clear ho gya hoga😊

#######plz tell me########

Nd yes i know i ask this before also but now i am asking this for a final time do you want a season 2 of it??
Or should i wrap up it??
Well season 2 k lia umm as i always use to say ki agr sab happy hoga so it will lead to the ending and if problem came so it will give it a fresh new start..

#Thank you for your immense support and love towards this ff i am very
Thankful to all of you..
If you like this part so you all can vote and comment on it...

#Happy reading
#Deepika

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 666 25
Manik and Nandini-two strangers meet on a trip. They instantly hate each other. The intensity of the hate is such that one can burn the other by a lo...
179K 13.2K 22
• Winner - The Rose Awards 2022 • 1st Runner Up - The Hawa Mahal Awards 2022 • Cover credit - @_littlebitcrazy_ She was a broken girl and her broken...
363K 17.7K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
84.7K 8.9K 46
This is a story of a heartless monster and a shattered angel.. its a story where the fate of two souls who are broken beyond repair will bring them t...