Tythan - Baby boy blue

By KiraCoyne11

Tyler and Ethan are best friends who work with Mark, Amy, and Kathryn. They all work together to get the day... More

Morning Routine
Realization
Hanging out
Advice
IDK!!
Irritation
Depression
Privacy
Im sorry..
The date
I hate my life...
Excitement
Update!
Surprise!
Not leaving his side
I missed you
Home
Thoughts
Indy Pop con
Wedding day
FACE REVEAL + FACTS ABOUT ME
CHALLENGE
Im such a baby
TAGGED!
FOLLOW ME?
DEMON?
WUT
UGH.

Risking lives

3.7K 97 106
By KiraCoyne11

Ethan POV:

I woke up on top of Tyler, on the couch. I remembered we had cuddled and fallen asleep from the party or whatever. I rub my eyes, yawning. I look up at Tyler. His mouth slightly open, his fluffy hair (FLOOF), his slight stubble... The way his breathing was so soft, his chest rising and falling slowly. I smile, kissing him softly on the lips and sitting up.

I stretch and go into my room to change. I then walk into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and fixing my hair, also washing my face. When I walk back out Tyler was sitting up, stretching. I giggle softly. "Morning." I say, kissing his cheek. He smiles back. "Morning Ethan..." He replies.

"I'm gonna go for a walk. Maybe get some food while I'm out at some point. Wanna come?" I ask. He nods. "Alright, well get ready." I say, walking to the door and pulling out my phone.

I go into my conversation with Tyler and changes his name from "Tyler 😊" to "Ty Ty 💜".

He walks out from the bathroom, and I look at him. Blushing. His adorable brown eyes, his cute beanie, that amazing smirk that I swoon over, a black T-shirt, and blue jeans. I had put on a jacket. Just in case it got really cold. "Ready?" He asks. I nod, opening the door for him and putting my phone in my pocket. "Well thank you, sir~" Tyler chuckles, making my face flush. I smile, walking after him and closing the door behind me.

As we were walking, Tyler took my hand, and I smile. He smiles at me too as we walk down the sidewalk.

~ ~ ~ ~

Tyler POV:

Ethan and I were walking through the city now, which wasn't too far from the house. We walked by a few pet stores, and Ethan awed over the little animals inside. We continue to walk, our fingers intertwined.

There was a buffet across the street, and since Ethan was hungry, he decided we could eat there.

"Come on!" He squeaked, smiling wide as he began to cross the street. I swoon over his adorable smile, but then I hear a loud engine. A car, speeding...

"ETHAN WATCH OUT!" I scream, quickly running to him and pushing him to the sidewalk of the buffet, and me... Getting hit.

"TYLER!" He squeals, running to me and sitting beside me, holding me close. "Tyler, no! You're gonna be okay! Tyler, its okay!" He cries. I squint. My eyes beginning to droop shut from all the pain. I can't feel my left arm, or my leg for that matter... I slowly lift my right hand up to his cheek, wiping away a tear rolling down it.

I let my arm fall.

All I hear is Ethan shouting, "YOU IDIOT! CALL AN AMBULANCE!! DON'T JUST STAND THERE." And a man frantically apologizing...

Then everything faded to black.

Ethan POV:

I cry, holding Tyler against my chest. I realize he goes limp, and I gasp. "TYLER, NO! HANG IN THERE! PLEASE!!" I scream, shaking him lightly. He only responds with his head tilting to the side, his curled hair lightly covering his left eye slightly.

We sit on the side of the road for what feels like hours, and I finally hear an ambulance and police cars.

The man slowly approaches. "I-Im sorry... I didn't-" that's when I snapped. "GET AWAY FROM US. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY! JUST GO!!" I scream, and a few people on the streets start to crowd us... I hold Tyler tighter as the ambulance pulls up, and the police do too.

They hop out of the ambulance and pull out a cart from the back, rushing over and placing it down beside us. They try and take him from me, and I sob harder. "NO!" I yell. "Sir, we have to get him to the hospital! You can ride with him on the way!" They respond, and I give in.

They take Tyler's almost lifeless body and place it on the cart. I quickly stand, rushing next to him and getting into the ambulance after they push the cart inside. They shut the doors once I'm inside and sitting with Tyler, holding his hands.

"Its okay Tyler... You're gonna be okay. I love you.. Its okay... Please. Please be okay..." I whisper as they start driving to the hospital.

~ ~ ~ ~

I run inside as the two men carry Tyler along on the cart. They take him to a room and a doctor stops me at the door. "I'm sorry, sir. But you have to wait until we are done checking his injuries." He says, and I shake my head. "No! I have to be there with him! Please! I love him!" I sob, trying to push past him.

"I'm sorry! But you can't! We will let you in immediately after we look at the damage he's taken!" The doctor explains, and I cry, backing away slightly and he nods. "Its going to be okay. Just wait for a little while, and you can see him..." He responds, and walks into the room with a couple nurses, shutting the door.

I scream out Tyler's name, sliding down the wall next to the door, and tucking my knees to my chest. I wrap my arms around them and lay my head down, crying and sobbing.

I pray that Tyler will be okay.

He has to be... I can't live without him. I love him too much...

~ ~ ~ ~

I lift my head up as I hear the door open. Its been maybe an hour and a half or a little more... The doctor from before looks at me, and nods as everyone else walks out. "You're free to see him." He smiles, walking away. I gasp lightly, getting up and rushing in, shutting the door behind me.

I look at Tyler. His right leg bandaged up, and his left arm in a cast. He has some bandages on his left leg as well, and a band aid on his cheek. He has a black eye, and it seemed that he had a bloody nose. I start to cry again.

I walk over, sitting in a chair next to him. I lean down and kiss him softly on the lips, my tears rolling down my cheeks in the process.

"I'm so sorry..." I whisper, taking his right hand and kissing it. I rub away my tears, now starting to calm down. "I love you so much Tyler... I hope you make it. I can't lose you..." I say, placing his hand beside him on the bed again.

I sit there for hours, examining my boyfriend and whispering sweet things to him. Another doctor walks in, and I quickly take Tyler's hand, intertwining my fingers with his.

"Um, hi." He says. I glare at him. "What." I grunt. "Well, I'm a huge fan... And I was supposed to ask if you wanted anything to eat while you're here?" He asks. My expression softens, knowing he's a fan of mine.

"Uh... A bag of chips would be fine. Classic please." I smile, and he nods, smiling back. He leaves to get the chips, and I continue to hold Tyler's hand.

He walks back in a few minutes later with my chips. "Thank you." I say, taking the bag. "You're welcome. Do you think you could possibly sign this for me?" He hands me a book and a pen. "A book?" I ask, smiling. "Its my favorite book..." He replies. "And I'm sorry too. I shouldn't be doing this. You need time with Tyler... And I understand." He explains. I sign the inside of the book and I hand it back to him, along with the pen.

"It is totally fine. I don't want to be sobbing for hours over him anyways. It'll probably make my eyes burn a lot... And I might get a head ache." I giggle, and he nods. "Thanks so much!" He says, walking out and closing the door.

I begin to eat my chips. "Tyler. If you can hear me... Which I doubt, but either way.. When you make it, hopefully, I'm going to treat you with total respect. I'll give you anything you need, I'll help you with walking... Hell, I'll help you bathe if I have to." I laugh quietly.

"Just, please.. Get better..." I mutter, eating my chips still. "I love you, Tyler. With all my heart." I say, finishing up my chips and throwing them away. I walk over to the light switch and shut off the lights as well. I sit back down, and I realize it was getting late. Mark, Amy and Kathryn are probably worried sick about us.

Hopefully they know, or find out what happened...

I cross my arms and tilt my head down, closing my eyes and slowly falling asleep.

ayy. Don't be mad. *prepares for haters*. I mean, come on. Tyler's totally not gonna die. Why would he? *coughs*

Lol. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! The next chapter should be out soon. :3

Love you all!! Bye bye! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 1.9K 27
"I cuddled with him until he calmed down, telling myself I was helping a friend. Why couldn't I let us be more than that?"...
2.7K 55 11
Started: Oct 2018 Ended: Nov 2018 Tyler x Ethan (Completed!) TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM DEPRESSED/SUICIDE THOUGHTS PANIC ATTACKS If you find a mist...
87.3K 2.8K 21
So, you know when you're so close with your best friend that it's a little gay? Ever wondered what it would be like if it were suddenly a lot gay and...
Soft Boy By V

Fanfiction

64.4K 1.2K 45
Ethan is a little. He has told no one. His girlfriend found out and left him. He wanted to have a caregiver but the only person he wanted he was scar...