Behind One Door (A Mindless B...

By kissofdesire

After a rough break up at the end of senior year, Kiara Johnson is starting afresh as a freshman in a college... More

Behind One Door (Mindless Story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21 (Part Two)

Chapter 9

5.7K 129 11
By kissofdesire

Hey guys!

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 9*

(Kiara's POV)

"Let's get in a circle," Talia said to everyone. We formed a circle and sat down.

 "We are playing Truth or Dare, and you can't back down." She said, smirking at us. Aww shoot. Jamal got a bottle from his kitchen and came back. He spinned it in the floor and it landed on Jarelle.

 "Jarelle, truth or dare?" He asked Jarelle. "Dare." He bravely replied back.

"I dare you to go and put whipped cream all over your chest and run down the hall while screaming, HI EVERYONE!"

 "What?! You have to be kidding me!"

 "You can't back down," Jamal said, as he shrugged he shoulder. "Those are the rules."

 "Alright." Jarelle said.

 He grabbed a can of whipped cream, took of his shirt, and put it on his chest and ran out the room, running down the hall screaming.

 People came out in confused faces as they saw Jarelle.

 Jarelle came back to us, out of breath and he was panting. "Never am I going to do that, AGAIN!" We all sat back down, laughing. Jarelle spinned the bottle, and it landed Talia.

 "Truth or dare."

 "Truth." Talia easily said. "Is it the that you made your boyfriend get a tattoo on his chest saying your name?" He asked her.

 "Yeah. But, unfortunately when people ask him where his girlfriend is, he is going to say that they aren't dating anymore because they broke up!" She exclaimed.

 'Ooh's and 'Aah's' went through out the room. We all stayed quiet for a little while.

 "How about I spin the bottle." Talia said, filling in the silence. She spinned the bottle, and it landed on Trey.

 "Truth or dare?" She asked him.

 "Dare."

 "Okay, I dare you to turn off the lights, making it completely dark, and go behind the person you think is cute in here," She said as she batted her eyes. "Only if there is a cute girl in this room."

(Trey's POV)

WHY IS TALIA MAKING ME DO THIS!

 "Can I pass?"

 "Did you hear what the rules said in the beginning?"

 "Okay. Everyone close your eyes." I said. They all closed their eyes, and I ran to go turn off the lights. I decided to stand behind Kiara for a few seconds, then I ran to my spot without making a sound.

 "Done."

 "Who was it?" Talia asked me. "That's for me to know, and you to find out." I told her, winking.

 "Shoot." She said, sucking her teeth. "I'm going to spin." I said. I spinned the bottle and it landed on Kim.

 "Truth or dare?" I asked Kim. She thought for a little while. "Hm... Truth."

 "Great! Is it true that when you get a bad grade, you go crazy on somebody?" I asked her.

 "Yes, because my parents did that to me. They force me to get good grades. Now it's my turn to spin. Kim spinned the bottle. It landed on Kiara. I want to see this!

 "Kiara, truth or dare."

 "Dare!"

 "Alright, I dare you to kiss Trey on... The lips!" She said, pointing at me.

 "WHAT!?" Kiara and I said in unison. "Kiss Trey-" Kim began.

 "I heard that already but why?" Kiara said, cutting her off. "You know I can't because I-," I said No! You can't tell Kiara that you have a girlfriend.

 "I can't kiss very well..." I continued.

 "Yeah right, in highschool, you should have seen how intense you kissed-" I interrupted Carmen, before she spilled the beans.

 "My little sister. I was kissing my little sister on the cheek, because I love her so dearly." I said.

 "I'm sure Kiara won't mind, right Kiara?" Kim asked her.

 "Um..." Kiara said, looking around the room. "Come on. You can't back down." Kim said encouraging her. I guess we have to kiss. "I guess we have to, you know kiss." I said to her.

 "Yeah." She agreed.

 We got closer to each other, and our lips touched. We started kissing. Her lips were soft and our tongues moved in sync. It felt so right, but it was so wrong at the same time.

 (A/N: It was kind of nasty for me to write this because I never do this that much in my stories...)

(Kiara's POV)

Trey is talking about being a bad kisser. He kisses excellent! We kissed for a few minutes. "Okay, time to pull away before this turns into a make out session." Kim said, pulling us apart.

 "And Trey, if this spills, your gon' get it!" Carmen said, shaking her head.

 "Shut up..." Trey replied.

 I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know what you guys are talking about."

 I looked at the clock, it was 11:30. Two hours passed that quick? "I have to go guys. I'm tired." I said. "Do you want me to walk with you?" Trey asked me.

 "No... I don't know."

 "You definitely don't know the way back."

 "Alright." Trey and I packed up our stuff and said bye to everyone. We walked out.

 "I'm sorry about the kiss. I mean, they shouldn't have made us do it. It was probably the worst kiss EVER." Trey apologized.

 "No! It was fine. I liked it actually." I said, revealing my feelings about the kiss. "Me too. But, I don't want to lead you into anything which will hurt you in the end." He told me.

 "Your not hurting me any way. It's all fine!" I told Trey. He shouldn't worry about anything.

 "You don't understand."

 While putting a hand on his shoulder, I told him, "I understand everything. The kiss was amazing."

 We were close to the dorms. The rest of the walk was quiet. "See you tomorrow?" I asked him. "Sure." He answered after a few seconds.

  We both walked into our dorms, saying goodnight to each other. Ciara was wide awake. "What happened?" She questioned me.

 "Trey and I kissed." I squealed.

 "FINALLY!! He totally likes you."

 After what he said yesterday, I'm not too sure. But those thoughts vanished after I remembered our kiss.

 "There's a possibility."

 "I doubt that he doesn't like you. Do you see how he asks you to do everything with him? Sit with him at lunch, go to the study session with him, take a walk together, and oh, don't forget when you guys were at the gym." She reminded me.

 "What happened at the gym?" I asked her, scrunching my eyebrows together.

 "I saw you trying to look cute with the weights." Ciara said, twisting her lips.

 I gasped. "What! I didn't do anything there for attention. The weights were seriously about to fall."

 "Mhm. Yeah right," Ciara said sarcastically, "Anyways, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight."

 "Goodnight." We went to sleep.

.~.Skipping 4 Weeks.~.

Over the past few weeks, we had a lot of studying session with Trey and the others. We were actually become great friends.

We were in Math class and everyone was doing the questions the teacher gave us on the topic we were learning. It was pretty hard, but I think I have the answer.

 "Anyone found the answer? I know this question was difficult, but what can I say, math equals difficult!" He said. Nobody in the class raised their hand. Not even Trey.

 "Nobody has the answer?" The teacher asked again. I weakly raised my hand. Everyone stared at me.

 The teacher pointed at me. "You have the answer?"

"Yeah. Is it 113.1?" I asked.

 "Yes! And to make it better, you rounded! Now, I believe that we can win this mathathon more and more!" He said, excitedly.

 "Wow, that question was complicated for me. I can't believe you answered it correctly." He said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

 Class ended and we walked out. We both had to come back to the math class to have a meeting about the mathathon. The announcements came back on.

.~.Announcements.~.

Good Afternoon, young boys and girls of Justicelove College! We are glad to say that our mathathon is in 2 weeks ! I hope you students who are part of our team has been studying! We would be happy if we won.

Also, are family week is taking place next week! Have you guys made your plans?

Trey groaned when she said that. He seemed angry. More announcements were given, and then it ended.

 "Can I come over to your room today? Then we can go to math class." He asked me.

 "Sure. Ciara isn't going to be here. She has practice for gym."

 "Okay. Just me and you, if you know what I mean."

 "Shut up." I said, pushing him away. "Okay. See you later."

 I walked to my dorm and change into my pajamas. 1 hour later, Trey came over.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I had to end here. But the family week is coming up and I can't wait for everything to happen ! Woot ! Please spread my story ! Want more people to see this..

4+ votes and 2+ comments for the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 848 21
'I always loved but nobody loved me back so fuck a love :
120K 303 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
2K 107 18
'This story is about all love and abuse that some of the boys do. Carry is currnetly datin prod. Yn is dating roc. Sophia is dating ray and donia is...
1.5K 246 60
"What? We're merging with them? No disrespect, but that's the worst thing I've ever heard." xxxxxxxx One good university. One bad university. What...