fire is love (Leo x reader on...

By aresloves

Just having fun with the bad boy himself Leo Valdez. You can send in requests but no smut of lemon ok love yo... More

met in a dream
meet you in real life
protective little brother
embarrassing older brother
say you won't let go
you're mine Valentine
ramdom headcannons
YouTube channels
dogs are cute
cockblock
stuffed animals
fights
just hold me
I won't say I'm in love
sleepy pups
chilling headcannons
weddings
I CAN EXPLAIN
A/N
my girl
dad met Leo, Leo met dad.
wanna kiss
facetime
Ummm....Hi?
PREGNANT
how to care for a sad person
marry me
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON
stormed In
♡HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO!!!♡
sleepless (remastered)
STILL ON HIATUS I'M SORRY
jealousy, thy name is (y/n)

THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN!!

2.3K 42 6
By aresloves

"Hey (y/n) wanna go to the bunker with me?" Leo asks while make puppy eyes at me. "Yeah sure, I got nothing to do anyway." Leo smile and starts dragging me to bunker 9.

"Oh yeah, quick question babe, how are you with tools?" "Umm ok I guess, I mean I know who to use them and all." I answer back at him. "Ok good because Imma need you to help out with Festus for a bit." I shrug ok and we make to bunker 9 and head to back where the Celestial bronze dragon sleeps (can Festus sleep?).

       "(Y/n) can go grab my tool box over there while I turn off Festus?" "Yeah just give me a minute." I said as I head to the other side of the bunker. As I grabbed the tool box I hear Festus make some that sounds a mechanical cough.

      Weird.

     After that the dragon took a hella big breath of fire directly at Leo. "Holy shit, LEO!" The fire dies down and I get up from the ground to see Leo in nothing but his boxers and toolbelt.

       "Dam I thought we already fixed that bud." Leo says, not noticing thag he's just in his underwear. "Um Leo, I think um how do I say this? You're underdressed." I said kinda awkwardly. 

      "What do yo mean, OH MY GODS!!" Leo yells while fall on the floor laughing.  "Do-do you wa-want me to-to get you some clothes babe?" I ask already know the answer.

       "Yes please! My gods this is so embarrassing." Leo says as he contemplates his life up until now. "Oh and (y/n) this didn't happen." He says all serious but it's pretty hard saying that he's just in this boxes.

        "sureeeee it didn't." I said as I head out to get Leo some new clothes from his room. "This 'definitely' didn't happen."

{I'm soooo sorrryyyy this was short but I hope you like it. And thanks to

For the request. Oh and keep Up with the requests and suggestions because i really like what you guys come up with!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.4K 196
You know you love Leo. This is the ultimate bad boy supreme! This is for all of you fangirls who want Leo all for themselves cough-Calypso-cough. And...
1K 110 20
perfect way to meet a kid, find him bleeding in a ditch, why not? the perfect way to meet him again? Having to share a house with him. For someone wh...
6.3K 147 17
Helloooo! So if your new here, hi I'm Jayde. I write one shots for Percabeth, but I'm gonna start a fanfic! *Percy and Annabeth met as kids, they th...
Alone By yetyouout

General Fiction

896 67 21
Leo Valdez is alone, and has allways been. Untill he isn't.